Running third cycle getting a lot of different info... can anyone help

Kstat

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm running my third cycle I have done a quite a bit of research and have had a lot of different options from different people just wondering if any one can give me some solid advice on what to run on my third cycle I have only run test so far with dbol and arimidex my body builder buddy was giving me my stuff on my short days so I need some proper info for a good cycle as I dont work with him anymore and am out of touch I want to run a twelve week cycle with deca this time and possibly tren but I need to know when to run the tren for best results and the deca and when to stop taking the deca and what I take to come off properly cause he never really told me any of the names of the stuff I use to come off and bring my body back to normal I mean he probably did but my memory is **** and I need to know how long to take it for thanks. Just a short list of instructions or anything else you think would help with a good twelve week cycle I'm looking for some bulk but mostly tone.