Running ralox

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

So I have established glandular gyno, not the puffy prepubescent kind. I have obtained some raloxifene and was going to take 60mg daily for a couple of months to see if it has an effect. I have read some sites saying that for established gyno you need to run it with an AI for the first few weeks such as aromasin 12.5mg daily. Can anyone elaborate if this is required? Can I make things worse without an AI?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not sure that I’ve seen that an AI is required for the first few weeks. My guess would be, you shouldn’t need to take an AI unless you know your estrogen is high, in that case I could see taking the AI. But as far as I know Ralox has shown to be fairly safe and is very effective for gyno, and I really haven’t noticed guys just taking an AI along side unless estrogen is high.🤷🏻‍♂️

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not sure that I’ve seen that an AI is required for the first few weeks. My guess would be, you shouldn’t need to take an AI unless you know your estrogen is high, in that case I could see taking the AI. But as far as I know Ralox has shown to be fairly safe and is very effective for gyno, and I really haven’t noticed guys just taking an AI along side unless estrogen is high.🤷🏻‍♂️
Okay I'll just start it as is. I guess the cause of the gyno is from an estrogen spike from conversion. Most recently I had tried enclomiphine and it will have raised my natural test resulting in higher conversion when I tapered off and receptors became available causing a flare up. I am going to very unscientifically assume that now that symptoms like sensitivity and itchyness have all but disappeared that my levels of estrogen are not crazy high. But I understand that this is a bit of a reckless approach.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ralox is pretty safe though, and has numerous real world success stories.👍

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ralox is pretty safe though, and has numerous real world success stories.
I have enough for two months just now. Although I hear that 3 to 6 is more what people with gyno would do. It's quite a challenge to get hold of in the UK so I'll maybe look into getting more now just in case.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have enough for two months just now. Although I hear that 3 to 6 is more what people with gyno would do. It's quite a challenge to get hold of in the UK so I'll maybe look into getting more now just in case.
You should definitely see improvements within 8 weeks. Of course, you would still need to continue running for probably another 3-4 weeks even after you feel like it’s all gone.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man! Ralox really works for me. Shrunk mine down beyond recognition.

I posted these supps on my Enclo question but they might help to stack if you want. Hope they ship to UK.

Supplements (from strongest to more natural) : Iron Legion Virtus (careful of crashing E . I only needed a week ), BLR Letrone & Rebirth, Inhibit-P, P5P, Mucuna, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin E, Chrysin, DIM

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, so still running the ralox. It seems to have had a slight shrinking effect which is good. Issue now is I'm developing cramps in my calves and they can be sore in bed sometimes. I was still going to run it for a further 3 weeks but was wondering if these were signs to stop. I know none of you are my doctor but I'm aware that ralox can increase risks of blood clots in the legs (or at least it does for elderly women). Just curious what other people's experience is on this.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg cramps is one of the possible side effects, and on very rare occasions they have seen blood clots in women. Now I’m not a Doctor, but Ralox can deplete B6, Magnesium, and Zinc. And they have found in some women the cramping was helped with 300 mg of Magnesium to replace what was depleted (Magnesium deficiency can cause cramps).
I would add more Magnesium, B6, and Zinc, and throw in some Taurine to see if that helps.
As far as blood clots, the studies and trials you see are on women, and from what they have found is some have developed clots as a result of its effect on estrogen. But most women only see the hot flashes from that. It’s just these drugs, for the most part, act differently in women than men. I would say add the B6, Zinc, Magnesium, Taurine, and increase water intake. If that doesn’t help you may want to stop just to be safe. But with that said I haven’t heard of it causing blood clots in men.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg cramps is one of the possible side effects, and on very rare occasions they have seen blood clots in women. Now I’m not a Doctor, but Ralox can deplete B6, Magnesium, and Zinc. And they have found in some women the cramping was helped with 300 mg of Magnesium to replace what was depleted (Magnesium deficiency can cause cramps).
I would add more Magnesium, B6, and Zinc, and throw in some Taurine to see if that helps.
As far as blood clots, the studies and trials you see are on women, and from what they have found is some have developed clots as a result of its effect on estrogen. But most women only see the hot flashes from that. It’s just these drugs, for the most part, act differently in women than men. I would say add the B6, Zinc, Magnesium, Taurine, and increase water intake. If that doesn’t help you may want to stop just to be safe. But with that said I haven’t heard of it causing blood clots in men.
Yeah thanks. In drinking ghost hydration throughout the day. I'll look into my other supps and see what I have.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Wobmarvel I sent you a PM the other day, in case you didn't see it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's your ralox dose. Best luck I had was using exemestane for a week to get my estrogen low. Crashing it would be the best way to rid gyno but you will feel crappy for a few weeks. Then I did ralox 100mg for 2 weeks following by 50mg for 4 weeks. That was the last time I used raloxifene and it shrunk to almost nothing and stayed that way for over a year until recently I can tell it's starting to come back.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your ralox dose. Best luck I had was using exemestane for a week to get my estrogen low. Crashing it would be the best way to rid gyno but you will feel crappy for a few weeks. Then I did ralox 100mg for 2 weeks following by 50mg for 4 weeks. That was the last time I used raloxifene and it shrunk to almost nothing and stayed that way for over a year until recently I can tell it's starting to come back.
I'm running 60mg for 8 weeks. Gyno is clearly not going away but it's shrunk a bit. Enough for it to not be a daily mental issue. Which is still a win in my book.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Too late now only 10 days left
If it were me and wasnt gone, I'd order more.
Do you do 50mg AM 50mg PM? I usually do 50mg plus 20mg Tamox. I am going to try double ralox instead next time I feel anything, since it shrinks it to nothing for me too. Also any tip to mix up the MA Research powder/liquid when it starts to settle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Too late now only 10 days left
That dosent even make sense.
If it were me and wasnt gone, I'd order more.

Do you do 50mg AM 50mg PM? I usually do 50mg plus 20mg Tamox. I am going to try double ralox instead next time I feel anything, since it shrinks it to nothing for me too. Also any tip to mix up the MA Research powder/liquid when it starts to settle?
Your supposed to shake the **** out of it before every use. You can sit the bottle in some shallow hot water and shake it every few min till it dispersed

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Your supposed to shake the **** out of it before every use. You can sit the bottle in some shallow hot water and shake it every few min till it dispersed
Ya I shake em vigorously each use which works. I just usually get a few bottles at a time so the ones not in use can settle. I have been storing them upside down too so at least it settles at the top. I'll try the warm up method too. Thx.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I mean I had 60 days worth and now have 10 days left so I could double the dose and run that for the next 5 days I suppose but then I'm out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I shake em vigorously each use which works. I just usually get a few bottles at a time so the ones not in use can settle. I have been storing them upside down too so at least it settles at the top. I'll try the warm up method too. Thx.
Just store them normal and shake them a lot before using.

RobertCali

Awards
Did you start another cycle and that’s why it’s coming back?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you start another cycle and that’s why it’s coming back?
Once you get actual gyno tissue it will always come back any time estrogen gets too high. Mine flares up usually once a year But not necessarily because i'm on a cycle. But i imagine The fluctuations in hormones between trt and the cycle, going back and forth probably irritates it As doses peak and taper off