running the same compound for two cycles in a row - is there a problem?

Sad_que

Awards
I've heard people casually mention that they avoid running the same compound for two cycles in a row because the effects will always be diminished the second time around.

Do you find that to be the case?

I had a nice H-drol cycle this year and I finished PCT about 100 days ago. I have more H-drol and am considering repeating the cycle (starting in a few weeks), is that not a good idea?

What kind of "roid rotations" do you employ, then, to avoid using the same or similar compounds too often?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if you liked your last h-dorl cycle, run it again, it will most likely provide pretty similar results. you could always add in a little something extra to spice things up to. transderm, p-stanz, furuza...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you liked your last h-dorl cycle, run it again, it will most likely provide pretty similar results. you could always add in a little something extra to spice things up to. transderm, p-stanz, furuza...
Agreeing with this.

As long as you've taken the appropriate amount of time off, you'll likely see the same results or close to it. If it aint broke, don't fix it.