Running Serm inverse to ADT??

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Dr D.

I've been off for quite a while now, and i was thinking about giving it a run in another 2-3 weeks or so. My gyno seems to be getting better, i started tore at the begining of last week and it seems to have helped. I get slight itching on some days, barely noticable, slight puffyness in the pm, and the lumps have gotten smaller. The lumps are probably like the size of an m&m.

i was thinking about doing a 6 week
prop ED 100mg
NPP M W F 100mg
sdrol 1-4 20mg

do you think i should wait on the npp and just use the prop, and sdrol? would you recomend using hcg?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey ABiLiTY, that's good to hear. I'm glad you're getting back to norm. The NPP is cool IMO but make sure you're using an AI all the way from the start. 0.25mg letro ED just to be safe in your case. I'd leave the hCG alone. You are just way too gyno prone.

Last edited:

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Quick Q....

Dr. D, if you could take a min to ansnwer my PCT question, i would appreicate it.

I have been running the following oral for for the last five weeks of a six week cycle.

AX PP: 20, 30, 30, 20
AX SD: 10, 20, 20

I have been taking AI's cycle support, ax liver, flax seed, etc the entire time.

Here is my planned PCT:

wk1: Nolva 60mg/d, nutraplanet ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d, FEN 3 caps
wk2: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, FEN 4 caps
wk3: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, FEN 5 caps
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, FEN 6 caps
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: ATD 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

I have done a dbol 30day (no pct) standalone 4 week SD and five week SD/PP cycle's before without a SERM in the PCT. I have only used DS RXT, LX, DHEA, FEN.

Currently 5-6", 202lbs, 13% bf. I am not gyno sensitive at all, but would like run a great closing PCT (this will be my last cycle for quite sometime). The 13th will be my first day of the PCT

Do you think this is too much (particularly the Nolva length for a oral cycle)? Plus i plan on running a generic Tamoxifen Citrate. Any suggestions and/or modifications? I appreicate it D! :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey JZ7757, how 'shrunken' are you down there? I mean, what is your subjective feel of the degree of suppession after this cycle? Also, how did you recover from the previous post cycle therapy with no SERM (good, fair or bad)?

All other things being equal, concider changing to this:

wk1: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d, FEN 3 caps
wk2: Nolva 40mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, FEN 4 caps
wk3: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, FEN 5 caps
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, FEN 6 caps
wk5: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

But, it all depends on libido. If libido is good you could cut the DHEA after 4wks with no probs and if you responded well to PCT w/ no SERM before you could start the Nolva at 40 instead of 60. Know what I mean? I reduced the ATD doses too because I'm starting to see that 75mg just isn't usually needed unless hCG is being used or only in certain other situations.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Currently, i am at 20% reduced from normal size (i actually just went and checked, lol). However, Libido is only OK (6 out of 10). That is most likely due to having a cold last week, though.

The last two weeks (first two sd weeks) i was probably 50% reduced with noticably less libido than throught my PP weeks. My best gains have been wks 1-3 on PP with great libido and wks 1-2 on SD with allot less libido. All make sense.

Overall, my last two cycles I recovered qutie well. Everything was up, including libido even two months post pct. That is exactly why i chose not to run a serm the second time around, everyhting was fine and no gyno symptoms.

I will make the adjustments you noted. If libido is good, then ill drop the DHEA at week five.

Thanks again! Greatly appreicated! :D

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
DR D.
little update.

im almost 3 weeks into my cycle. its actually been 3 weeks since i began my front load.

I started with 10mg of superdrol for the first 4 days.
200mg of prop for the first 5 days
100mg of npp first 2 days.

since then its beem
prop 100 ed
drol 20ed
npp 100mg 3xa week.

.50 letro ed
2 atd ed
cab .250 2x's week

I think today is going to be my last day of superdrol. Ive been nausuous since i started the cycle and im thinking sdrol is the problem. Ive also been very tired, unmotivated, and at times depressed which i think is also from the sdrol.

as far as gyno, since i started the cycle my pecs have bothered me less then they have in the past 5-6 monthes.
I dont kno if it is because of fat gain, but my one nipple seems to be pionting out and foward more. This is unnoticible tho to anyone besides me. Im not sure if damage is being done now, or if the damage was already done and fat gain is making it appear worse.
both of my pecs are solid throughout flexed. Im not to sure but i think there may be a mass behind my one nipp that has never been there before. On the same nipple however the initial lump (to the inside) that ive had for some time seems to be decreasing in size. My pec seems to get worse as the day goes on, but always looks perfect after i lift and am pumped. In the pm it starts feeling a little elastic, and hangs over a bit if im sitting or leaning. usually looks pretty good if im standing.

so right now im contemplating what i should do reguarding the rest of the cycle which was planned for 3 more weeks.

Im dropping the drol and am thinking about dropping the npp to lower estrogen a bit.

let me know what you think.

thank you for your time.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ABiLiTY,

Man, I can believe that you're still having issues with 0.5mg of letro/day and a good dose of test! NPP should not cause a problem with the test stacked and all that letro, not to mention the ATD! Some people get nauseated with drol, it's a fact, but the rest I can't understand. Maybe go back to 10mg and see if that helps or else drop it totally. Your estrogen should be at 10% of baseline or less these days. I'd keep going if I were you and see what happens. If you get the itch, just drop everything but the anti-e's.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ability your still alive? lol have your read the studies on parkinsons patients dosing cab at 3mg's a day. 29% developed leaky heart valves, prolly no biggie but was enought to scare me away from my unopened bottle of cab.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Dr D

yea, something is up with me, i can't explain why my body acts certain ways. I think im going to up the letro to a gyno reversal dose, eventually geting to an ml per day. I took 1 sdrol today, i might take 1 a per day util sunday then discontinue. I dont feel like doing anything im incredibly fatigued and my appetite is non existant.
When you say drop evertying except the anti E's are you considering test an anti E?
Because i was thinking aboutjust doing the test for the next 3 weeks.
I usually get an itch 1 time a day or so for a few seconds.

Somewhat gifted, no i havent read that study, but ive read many showing positive results. Leaky heart valves can't be good, thats a pretty high dose though.

thanks again

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Dr D

yea, something is up with me, i can't explain why my body acts certain ways. I think im going to up the letro to a gyno reversal dose, eventually geting to an ml per day. I took 1 sdrol today, i might take 1 a per day util sunday then discontinue. I dont feel like doing anything im incredibly fatigued and my appetite is non existant.
When you say drop evertying except the anti E's are you considering test an anti E?

Somewhat gifted, no i havent read that study, but ive read many showing positive results. Leaky heart valves can't be good, thats a pretty high dose though.

thanks again

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ability your still alive? lol have your read the studies on parkinsons patients dosing cab at 3mg's a day. 29% developed leaky heart valves, prolly no biggie but was enought to scare me away from my unopened bottle of cab.
No! But that's a huge dose! You got a link?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr D

thanks again
It must be the test doing it. I know you suspect the SD but I just don't think so. I would end everything except the anti-e's.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thanx dr D.

I took 1 sdrol yesterday, and none so far today. I'm already feeling better.

I'll make my decision on what im doing tomarow.

Do you suspect the test is causing the fatigue and things like that? or the gyno?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
thanx dr D.

Do you suspect the test is causing the fatigue and things like that? or the gyno?
You must be an addictive personality, with a passion for thrill seeking. youve been on the longest emotional/ hormonal rollercoaster i have yet to witness. Give yourself a year off of anything hormonal and give your body a chance to adjust/nomalize. youve been throwing curve balls then speed balls change up how can you feel normal with this behavior. doning AAS and PH can be done correctly but im thinkin 2-3 a year max is acceptable, the rest of the time should be free of any hormonal substance to allow for homeostasis. there is life outside of the gym. :ntome:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanx dr D.

probably, not sure though

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
can rebound reloaded now replace rxt in this dr. d stack?

if so, at what doses? i have seen most people don't like reloaded as much as the original rebound xt.

also, how can lean xtreme be taken at 25mg and 75mg when the caps are 50mg?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
can rebound reloaded now replace rxt in this dr. d stack?

if so, at what doses? i have seen most people don't like reloaded as much as the original rebound xt.

also, how can lean xtreme be taken at 25mg and 75mg when the caps are 50mg?
Yes, you can sub Reload for the original Rebound pill for pill basically. They both have favorable gyno benefits and raise test well in PCT.

The LX recommendation was based on 25mg increments. If in doubt, just round up. I basically suggest 3,2,1 solo or 2,1,1 in PCT if DHEA is in the mix also.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can sub Reload for the original Rebound pill for pill basically. They both have favorable gyno benefits and raise test well in post cycle therapy.

The LX recommendation was based on 25mg increments. If in doubt, just round up. I basically suggest 3,2,1 solo or 2,1,1 in PCT if DHEA is in the mix also.
This is what i was thinking...let me know what you think?

cycle:
1-6 dbol @ 40mg
1-14 test enanthate @ 840mg

wk16: Activate 2caps

wk17: Clomiphene 150mg, RR 25mg, DHEA 200mg, Lean Xtreme 100mg, Activate 4caps

wk18: Clomiphene 100mg, RR 25mg, DHEA 200mg, Lean Xtreme 50mg, Activate 4caps

wk19: Tamoxifen 60mg, RR 50mg, DHEA 200mg, Lean Xtreme 50mg, Activate 4caps

wk20: Tamoxifen 40mg, RR 50mg, DHEA 100mg, Activate 4caps

wk21: Tamoxifen 20mg, RR 75mg, DHEA 100mg, Activate 2caps

wk22: RR 75mg, DHEA 100mg

*Also going to run IGF-1 weeks 17-20
*Thinking of adding Anabolic Pump

What about Retain instead of Lean Xtreme? Have we determined which one is ultimately better yet?

Also, what are other options to Rebound Reloaded...I don't like the reviews...but i want an ATD....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK, these are the changes I would suggest then Tom:

Cycle
wk 1-6 Dbol (20,30,30,40,40)
wk 1-14 Test enanthate @ 840mg (divided into 2 equal depos/wk)

post cycle therapy
wk 16-21 Activate (2,4,4,4,4,2)
wk 17 Clom 150mg, Rebound 25mg, DHEA 200mg, Retain 2 caps
wk 18 Clom 100mg, Rebound 25mg, DHEA 150mg, Retain 1 cap
wk 19 Tam 60mg, Rebound 25mg, DHEA 100mg, Retain 1 cap
wk 20 Tam 40mg, Rebound 50mg, DHEA 50mg
wk 21 Tam 20mg, Rebound 50mg
wk 22 Rebound 50mg

This allows you to incorporate Rebound and Retain instead of RR and LX. It also smoothes out the edges on some of your transition phases. Also, the other addition like the AP and IGF sound fine, but I'd also include an AI like letro at about 0.1mg/day or 0.25mg EOD with anything over 600mg on the TE. 840mg/wk with no AI would have me itching in 2 wks or less!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
OK, these are the changes I would suggest then Tom:

Cycle
wk 1-6 Dbol (20,30,30,40,40)
wk 1-14 Test enanthate @ 840mg (divided into 2 equal depos/wk)

post cycle therapy
wk 16-21 Activate (2,4,4,4,4,2)
wk 17 Clom 150mg, Rebound 25mg, DHEA 200mg, Retain 2 caps
wk 18 Clom 100mg, Rebound 25mg, DHEA 150mg, Retain 1 cap
wk 19 Tam 60mg, Rebound 25mg, DHEA 100mg, Retain 1 cap
wk 20 Tam 40mg, Rebound 50mg, DHEA 50mg
wk 21 Tam 20mg, Rebound 50mg
wk 22 Rebound 50mg

This allows you to incorporate Rebound and Retain instead of RR and LX. It also smoothes out the edges on some of your transition phases. Also, the other addition like the AP and IGF sound fine, but I'd also include an AI like letro at about 0.1mg/day or 0.25mg EOD with anything over 600mg on the TE. 840mg/wk with no AI would have me itching in 2 wks or less!
Ok..a few comments...

Why are u suggesting to taper the dbol? i already started at 40mg this week

What is the difference between rebound and RR? I can't get the original rxt...all i can get is the reloaded version. That's what i was talking about in my previous post.

I can use LX but i was wondering which you would suggest? Have you used both?

I am also already running letrozole at .5 EOD...i have run 720mg of test without it and i was fine, but the dbol kinda scares me hah

DukeBergers

Awards
just wanted to chime into the so-far success of PCT including Raloxifene and ATD with occaisional Tribulus/Vitex.

the funnest part is my refractory period. Not only do i beat my own records every time in the mile run, my refractory period is down to 10 minutes or less, and im ready to ejaculate again!! (tmi)

seems my libido is back in raging motion

DukeBergers

Awards
just wanted to chime into the so-far success of PCT including Raloxifene and ATD with occaisional Tribulus/Vitex.

the funnest part is my refractory period. Not only do i beat my own records every time in the mile run, my refractory period is down to 10 minutes or less, and im ready to ejaculate again!! (tmi)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Update: 4 days into 100mg of DHEA/day while "on" has ramped my libido up alot

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok..a few comments...

Why are u suggesting to taper the dbol? i already started at 40mg this week

What is the difference between rebound and RR? I can't get the original rxt...all i can get is the reloaded version. That's what i was talking about in my previous post.

I can use LX but i was wondering which you would suggest? Have you used both?

I am also already running letrozole at .5 EOD...i have run 720mg of test without it and i was fine, but the dbol kinda scares me hah
No, I know for a fact AX still sells Rebound, but they may be out so if not any ATD based product of 25mg equivalence is fine. I designed the RR to have less negative impact on libido while still raising test just as well as ATD. To be honest, AX makes another product called PCT that may work just as well as ATD though.

Retain is certainly stronger that LX. LX is a dinosaur now and there are about to be several great alternatives out there that blow it away. Go with the Retain if you want the most bang for buck though as for what's available right now.

I suggested the dbol taper because 40mg is not needed to generate a gain right off the bat. You should always start with the minimum effective dose and bump it up every 2 wks, but it's OK if you started at 40. May just have to go even higher before you're done with it. It may stall out at about wk 4.

The letro dose is a bit excessive, but not so much so that it will inspire a rebound so that looks fine.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to chime into the so-far success of post cycle therapy including Raloxifene and ATD with occaisional Tribulus/Vitex.

Favorable refraction using ATD? Wow, I would not have guessed!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
No, I know for a fact AX still sells Rebound, but they may be out so if not any ATD based product of 25mg equivalence is fine. I designed the RR to have less negative impact on libido while still raising test just as well as ATD. To be honest, AX makes another product called post cycle therapy that may work just as well as ATD though.

Retain is certainly stronger that LX. LX is a dinosaur now and there are about to be several great alternatives out there that blow it away. Go with the Retain if you want the most bang for buck though as for what's available right now.

I suggested the dbol taper because 40mg is not needed to generate a gain right off the bat. You should always start with the minimum effective dose and bump it up every 2 wks, but it's OK if you started at 40. May just have to go even higher before you're done with it. It may stall out at about wk 4.

The letro dose is a bit excessive, but not so much so that it will inspire a rebound so that looks fine.
I never knew AX had a rebound..I'll look for it..I thought only DS had products with the name rebound in it...

I will def use retain over LX then!

I have 200 10mg dbol's so im doing 40mg for the first 2 weeks and seeing how things go and then doing 50mg through week 6 if all is well...(hair loss mainly)...

I will do letro at .25 EOD but that is practically nothing...i don't have anything that measures that little...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I will do letro at .25 EOD but that is practically nothing...i don't have anything that measures that little...
I would suggest taking any standard 2.5mg/ml solution and making a serial dilution of it. Then it's easy to measure! Take 5ml of the concentrate and dilute it to 50ml. Now you have 50ml of 0.25mg/ml solution and that's a 100day supply at 0.25mg EOD, easy to measure out a ml too!

0.25mg sounds like nothing but I've done 800mg TE/wk with only 0.1mg/d no prob. The stuff is amazingly strong.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
how do you feel about nutraplanet's ATD

3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
that will probably be what i use alongside retain, tamox, clomiphene, dhea, activate

which is less important...retain or activate

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
that will probably be what i use alongside retain, tamox, clomiphene, dhea, activate

which is less important...retain or activate
Activate is nice in PCT, but the Retain is more important IMO for sure.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
dr .d
how could someone incorporate mass fx into the serm inverse to ATD?would we have to run atd at the same dosage the whole time?im asking because with mass fx,as you know, it is recommended to run a ai the whole time on mass fax

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
dr .d
how could someone incorporate mass fx into the serm inverse to ATD?would we have to run atd at the same dosage the whole time?im asking because with mass fx,as you know, it is recommended to run a ai the whole time on mass fax
MassFX is good as a standalone. The Hyperdol stacked with it provides an AI and compounds testosterone levels to make the best NHA combo around. If you don't add the HD then ATD can be run the whole way though at a static dose or inverse, but with the additional effect of the 25R component of the MFX an inverse in not as relevant for counteracting SERM educed estrogen excess.

Also, MassFX makes the perfect substitute for ACT as it is a superior formulation. It would be used in the same pattern though basically. Start with a half dose the last wk of cycle if coming off test injections or the first wk of PCT if orals were used and go full strength after that for about a month. Then ramp down in week 6 to a half dose again and wait at least a few weeks before you repeat.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
what would you be using these days dr. d?
For PCT?

MFX, HD, Retain, Fareston as my core with all the extra fat burners, insulin enhancers, LDL lowers, GH boosters, etc..

I am developing new, stronger and more versatile versions of HD and Retain too for AX and a sweet new anti-cort at IBE also with it's own specific advantages too. It's great to finally work at companies that give me the freedom to design exactly what I would personally what to take myself! It makes it so easy that way. :)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
For post cycle therapy?

MFX, HD, Retain, Fareston as my core with all the extra fat burners, insulin enhancers, LDL lowers, GH boosters, etc..

I am developing new, stronger and more versatile versions of HD and Retain too for AX and a sweet new anti-cort at IBE also with it's own specific advantages too. It's great to finally work at companies that give me the freedom to design exactly what I would personally what to take myself! It makes it so easy that way. :)
Wow thats great. I'm on week 1 of a 14 week bulker. Think I would be able to get any of that new stuff in time for my pct?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats great. I'm on week 1 of a 14 week bulker. Think I would be able to get any of that new stuff in time for my post cycle therapy?
There's a really good chance. Are you a member at AX? If not, sign up and frequent the board and I'll get you on as a beta tester. The only thing better that cool new supps is cool new supps for free! If you do a little log that you be all they'd want from you.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
There's a really good chance. Are you a member at AX? If not, sign up and frequent the board and I'll get you on as a beta tester. The only thing better that cool new supps is cool new supps for free! If you do a little log that you be all they'd want from you.
no i am only here and over at IBE. I will definitely sign up! I would definitely be willing to run a log as well.

no luck finding that site...did a search for anabolic xtreme forums...could you help me out with that link?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
no i am only here and over at IBE. I will definitely sign up! I would definitely be willing to run a log as well.

no luck finding that site...did a search for anabolic xtreme forums...could you help me out with that link?
http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php

There you go, that's direct to the forums. You may have to go back to the home page to sign up, not sure.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Dr D

If hyperdrol and mass FX were to be used, would it be inefective to run activate as well? I have 1 bottle of each.

could i do maybe
weeks 1-2 act half dose
weeks 3-6 fx and hd full dose
weeks 7-8 act half dose?

or would it be just better to save one until next time?
origanally i was planning on starting fx, and HD around the 3rd\4th week or so when i was already almost recovered.

My cycle was
Prop weeks 1-6 100ed. ( week six dosegas slightly lower because of shortage)
NPP- weeks 1-3 100mg 3x's
Sdrol weeks 1-3 20mg's
t-3- light dose last 3 weeks

Gyno symtoms improved greatly when NPP and drol were dropped.

This is what i have so far
PCT
week 1 clomid 150, tore 120,RR 1 cap, Fenu 1500 mg, DHEA 200mg
week 2 clomid 100, tore 120, RR 1 cap, fenu 2000mg, DHEA 200
week 3 Tore 60, RR 2 caps. Fenu 2500, DHEA 100
week 4 Tore 30, RR 2 caps, Fenu 3000, DHEA 100
week 5 RR 3 caps
week 6 RR 3 caps
week 7

I will be running ZMA throughout. Possibly igf starting 1 week in if i have no gyno signs. Albuterol for 3 weeks or so.

also on hand, Hyperdrol, Mass FX, Activate, Retain, lean xtreme, atd

Ive been on ATD for a while now at 2 caps, i was thinking of doing maybe 1 cap during the first week or so.

let me know wut you think about the FX and HD. I stated earlier i wanted to run almost my normal pct, then run FX and HD maybe weeks 4-7.

Blood test will be during week 8.

Thank you

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^ it would be waste and probably have little effect. I assume you were suggesting cause you wanted to extend your cycle, but the fact is you can run the hd/fx combo with retain up to 12 wks. Nevermind that massFX is a better tb.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ab, that PCT is sick! Tor and clom together at those doses? No! One or the other. You can use the two tb's together I suppose, but it will just be like adding some extra DVTHF to the stack with the MFX doing most of the work really.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
sorry for my ignorance. Tb's are what? Hd and ACT?

what is DVTHF?

which products would you recomend using? what do i need?

thank you

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
sorry for my ignorance. Tb's are what? Hd and ACT?

what is DVTHF?

which products would you recomend using? what do i need?

thank you
tb=testbooster
DVTHF=active in activate (ACT)
HD=Hyperdrol

Try them both.

quitman

Awards
clearify

Estrogen only "rebounds" based on the mechanism of suppression. SERM, for example, only masks estrogen expression by occupying receptors but estrogen production is left unchecked and actually increases as testosterone levels increase. AI's like letro inhibit inducible enzymes and just like a leaky faucet, they body will eventually try to balance the equation with increased aromatase activity. Steroidal AI's like Teslac, Exemestane, and ReboundXT will not result in 'rebound' phenomena because the inhibition is non-competitive and irreversible. They act as false substrates, so aromatase is still happy to act on them (instead of androstenedione) and the body keeps no record of an imbalance. There is no leaky faucet. In fact, after prolonged use, steroidal AI's often produce a protracted anti-e benefit even after being discontinued. This is why I suggest an inverse taper with SERM and RXT for post cycle therapy with an abrupt stoppage of RXT at the end. As the SERM elevates androgen/estrogen production, the AI dose is increased to compensate while the SERM is phased out. It works quite well to use this approach and rebound is not encountered. Adding LX and/or DHEA also really makes for a killer PCT in this scheme. This is a typical example of my PCT:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Notice I phase the Clomid out and introduce the Nolva later. This helps prevent sides from developing from accumulation of estrogenic metabolites from the Clomid and also acts to minimize the use of Nolva, which is more liver toxic than Clomid. Rebound is very unlikely and estrogen biosynthesis will likely be significantly lowered for 3+ wks even after the end of this PCT. I do long ones, as you can see.
what does RXT and LX stand for I'm putting together a pct and this sounds perfect .A little help here