Running Serm inverse to ADT??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ok. thanx for the advice. hopfully it is temporary. it came out of knowere and built throughout the day

i just ran out of zma. i take sesathin, i was taking tribulus up until last sunday. thats about it.

I appreciate your help.
Any NO products? If so, you might consider dropping them until you get your hormones re-balanced. Some people report prolactin issues associated with high NO use concurrent with other products that are skewing their base hormonal balance. I don't know if there is an veracity to this but given your situation, it would seem like a good idea to eliminate anything which might be contributing to the problem.

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
ability,
if I was you, i will keep away from any supplement including zma. Like yeahright said, wait until the hormanal level at back to normal before continuing the use of supplements. Just keep taking the nolva and the cabergoline and of course hormne free protein and some creatine if you want.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i was taking an NO product. Im done with zma. I was going to start using jungle warfare and rem next week. That wouldn't be a good idea correct? I also smoke pot sometimes, probably shouldn't do that also right?

I will be using igf-1, that will that be ok?

just cab, and nolva at 60mg ed?

the lump on my right is just outside my nipple.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i was taking an NO product. Im done with zma. I was going to start using jungle warfare and rem next week. That wouldn't be a good idea correct? I also smoke pot sometimes, probably shouldn't do that also right?

I will be using igf-1, that will that be ok?

just cab, and nolva at 60mg ed?

the lump on my right is just outside my nipple.
Dude, my advice (and it's only the advice of a random stranger from the internet) is to stop taking anything excpt thos eitems designed to address your problem. Your hormones are out of whack. Get them back into normal ranges before you start thinking about messing with them again.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i also recently started taking adderol, and melatonin. can these be contributing at all?

what is the verdict on
igf-1
jungle warfare
Rem
lean extreme
albutorol?

I planned on starting all these monday.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i also recently started taking adderol, and melatonin. can these be contributing at all?

what is the verdict on
igf-1
jungle warfare
Rem
lean extreme
albutorol?

You're joking right?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't like supplementation of melatonin. It can really whack out your sleep schedule if you take the standard 3 mgs caps for too long.
It supresses your indeginous melatonin production.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
what we have here is a supp-:dump: :dump: :dump: :dance: :djparty: whore

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
yeah right, i planned on taking those granted i had no gyno problem.

I'm trying to find out which of these will not effect my gyno.

take it easy skull, theres guys taking more then that. cute post though.

thanx again.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I'm still lactating also. I've been using cabergoline for 2 weeks now.
I also have letro. this sucks.

any help will be appreciated, thank you.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm still lactating also. I've been using cabergoline for 2 weeks now.
I also have letro. this sucks.

any help will be appreciated, thank you.
This is my freakin point: YOU'RE LACTATING!

Doesn't this strike you as a problem that you need to get under control? :stick:

Doesn't throwing into your body a whole bunch of new chemicals seem like a terrible idea when you cannot even get your hormones under enough control to STOP LACTATING? :wtf:

A man lactating is a symptom of a serious hormonal imbalance. Focus on getting that fixed before you start playing with your hormones anymore. :frustrate

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
yea right, thanx again.

I'm not going to take anything i listed.

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
This is my freakin point: YOU'RE LACTATING!

Doesn't this strike you as a problem that you need to get under control? :stick:

Doesn't throwing into your body a whole bunch of new chemicals seem like a terrible idea when you cannot even get your hormones under enough control to STOP LACTATING? :wtf:

A man lactating is a symptom of a serious hormonal imbalance. Focus on getting that fixed before you start playing with your hormones anymore. :frustrate
Bump for that.

And abiliyt, you should stop smoking pot. There are studies that show that smokling pot can lead to gyno. Take care of your problem first and we'll worry about the rest later after your hormanal balance is back to normal. I don't think you would like to be a huge dude but with big tits, wearing a bra and breast feeding your child. How you feel about that? Your health should be your numero UNO priority bro.

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards

what is the verdict on
igf-1
jungle warfare
Rem
lean extreme
albutorol?

As for the melatonin supplementation, if you are having truble sleeping i suggest you try out Valerian root supplemetation. The smell is pretty strong but it works really good and it does not have the negative side of indeginous melatonin suppression.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Those caps smell really, really, really bad.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thanx again guys, i gotta stop being stupid.

Its just rough not getting the gains i could.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I suggest gettin' thee to a doctor. An endocrinologist.

(But, there is a good chance they'll merely prescribe cabergoline -which you are already taking....)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Those caps smell really, really, really bad.
Valerian smells like old sneakers.....but it works.

Melatonin works very well for me as well even in tiny does (fraction of a pill). I have one bottle of high-end melatonin I've been nursing for years (keep breaking the pills into fragments and using those).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"Yeah right, no matter what, we air tight. When you hear somethin', make sure you hear it right." - words of wisdom from Diddy.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that is what you are supposed to do with melatonin. But, I didn't hear that until about 6 months ago.
:frustrate

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established

what is the verdict on
igf-1
jungle warfare
Rem
lean extreme
albutorol?

Lean Xtreme is slightly anti-estrogenic, so that may be ok, I dont know about the others listed.

I was told melatonin has estrogenic properties, I dont know if this is tru, but if it is you shouldn't take it.

Start eating organic broccli everyday, drink decaffinated green tea, switch to organic milk+beef, eat organic red grapes.

Also b-6 has been proven to reduce prolactin, there is a study on pubmed, so get some b6, I dont know the dosages.

I also read one time that Tumeric(curcumin, available at NP) provided some men with releif for gyno symptoms, and vitex is supposedly anti-prolactin aswell.

All good suggestions in this thread, but if your problem is really bad, it's time to go to the doctor.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thank you

I've been using b6 for 3-4 weeks now.

My new lump came up about 4-5 days after i started taking melatonin, thats the only thing i changed. so i don't think i'm going to mess with it.

how would i explain this to a doctor?
although i think cissus was the cause.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanx again guys, i gotta stop being stupid.

Its just rough not getting the gains i could.
Hey man, let me level with you. You are young and inpatient. That's cool. I know I was too at your age, and learned many things the hard way. I still do stupid **** in fact, even as old as I am! So trust me, life is hard enough without ****ing it up every now and again just because you can or you get impatient. Drop all the drugs and supps you absolutely don't need to survive, and focus on the lactation issue. You are young and probably have many years to smoke pot or do whatever you want later, but this is a turning point for you right now. Don't say "fvck it" and just keep doing what your doing or you will pay a price. Focus on the gyno/lactation. Up the cab dose to 1.0mg every other night if the sides are not too bad the next day (stuffy nose, sedation, upset stomach). Then cut the dose back to 0.5 as soon as you stop lactating.

PS- You can tell me to screw off and get the hell outta your life, and I will because it's your life and not mine, but I'm just tring to help if you wanna be helped.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
thank you

I've been using b6 for 3-4 weeks now.

My new lump came up about 4-5 days after i started taking melatonin, thats the only thing i changed. so i don't think i'm going to mess with it.

how would i explain this to a doctor?
although i think cissus was the cause.
---how can you say cissus caused this? you already had gyno before you started and your on alot of other things

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
dr D -cissus review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check it out. There are several compounds in it which are both steroidal and anabolic. I think someone in here with the means should verify whether or not it causes any HPTA suppression. Obviously someone who is preferably not on any prohormones, steroids, AIs, or SERMs.

Quote:
The Cissus quadrangularis plant contains high amount of vitamin C, carotene A, anabolic steroidal substance and calcium. As analyzed by Murthy & Sheshadri in 1939, Cissus quadrangularis contained ascorbic acid 479 mg, and carotene 267 units per 100g of freshly prepared paste in addition to calcium oxalate. The Cissus quadrangularis stem contains two asymmetric tetracyclic triterpenoids, onocer-7-ene-3µ,21ß-diol (C30H52O2, mp 200-202°) and onocer-7-ene-3 ß,21µ-diol (C30H52O2, m p 233-34°) and two steroidal principles I (C27H45O, m p 249-52°) and II (C23H41O, m p 136-38°). Presence of ß-sitosterol, d-amyrin and d-amyrone is also reported. 6,7,8,9

The aerial parts of Cissus quadrangularis is found to contain a new asymmetric tetracyclic triterpenoid, 7-oxo-onocer-8-ene-3ß, 21-diol (C30H50O3, mp 235-237°C), seven new compounds viz., 4-hydroxy-2-methyl-tricos-2-en-22-one, 9-methyl-octadec-9-ene, heptadecyl octadecanoate, icosanyl icosanoate, 31-methyl-tritriacontan-1-ol, 7-hydroxy-20-oxo-docosanyl cyclohexane, 31-methyl tritiacontanoic acid along with taraxeryl acetate, friedelan-3-one, taraxerol and iso-pentacosanoic acid have been isolated from Cissus quadrangularis.

Analysis of the air-dried Cissus quadrangularis plant reported to contain moisture, 13.1; protein, 12.8; fat and wax, 1.0; fibre, 15.6; carbohydrates, 36.6; mucilage and pectins, 1.2; and ash, 18.2%11. The ash formed from the Cissus quadrangularis contains mostly carbonates, and to a smaller extent phosphates of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium. Presence of potassium tartarate is also reported. The Cissus quadrangularis stem is also reported to contain a water-soluble glucoside that produces a fall in blood pressure in anaesthetized cats.

Fresh stems of Cissus quadrangularis produce irritating action on the skin, which may be attributed to the presence of calcium oxalate and 31-methyl tritiacontanoic acid along with taraxeryl acetate, friedelan-3-one, taraxerol and iso-pentacosanoic acid and 31-methyl tritiacontanoic acid alongwith taraxeryl acetate, friedelan-3-one, taraxerol and iso-pentacosanoic acid ---drD I recall you asking for a breakdown of cissus -- anything here that could make gyno flair up?

ndfan

Awards
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
Dr.D could AX's retain and PCT be used instead of the RXT and LX or are the compounds too different?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... drD I recall you asking for a breakdown of cissus -- anything here that could make gyno flair up?[/SIZE]
No, not off hand, but some of those compounds are rather obscure. I was only aware of the two 7-ene's and the sitosterol. Very interesting. Reps to skull! I'll have to look into these other steroidals, tetracyclics, terpenes, volatile oils, organic acids, etc! Don't have time right now though, but thanks again. What source did you find this info? I don't like the oxalate in it. Very bad stuff internally. I'd hope there isn't much quantitatively but I didn't see an amount on the above analysis. It is an external irritant as well like you guessed. I'll look into the rest.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D could AX's retain and post cycle therapy be used instead of the RXT and LX or are the compounds too different?
Retain and Post Cycle Therapy are just two brands with the same ingredients? Or two different products? I have used Retain before but still used RXT as well. I think they are different enough not to substitute for one another.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Retain and Post Cycle Therapy are just two brands with the same ingredients? Or two different products? I have used Retain before but still used RXT as well. I think they are different enough not to substitute for one another.
PCT is ALRI's UltraHotter repackaged under the AX label (active ingredient being mATD).

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D your word and advice is highly reguarded, the most on this board actually, not taking away from many other knowledgeable members. I'm going with it 100%.

Skull- i did a 14 week cycle 10 weeks ago. The lump first started w\ sensitivity by probably the 3rd day. This was akward because everything i was running i had run before with no problem(alone and together). Except the combination w\ cissus because my jionts were feeling rough. I ran nolva for the first 10 weeks of the cycle in the upwards of 120mg's. The lump didn't get much werse, but it didn't get any better. the sensitivity went away right away. weeks 11-14 i ran atd at 75mg's. within 3 weeks the lumps was gone. I ran the pct outlined earlier in this thread. about the 4th week pct the lump came back. i started cabergoline week 9. by the end of the second week on the cab my lump was about gone. however about last wednisday week 10 i noticed a new lump the the left of my right nipple.

The reason why i continued my cycle and thought everything was ok is because i didn't and don't have any visual fat deposits. My nipples are the most puffy they have been right now, and that still leaves them less puffy then every single dude ive seen at the pool the last 2 days.

so theres the life story. thanx again.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D your word and advice is highly reguarded, the most on this board actually, not taking away from many other knowledgeable members. I'm going with it 100%.

Skull- i did a 14 week cycle 10 weeks ago. The lump first started w sensitivity by probably the 3rd day. This was akward because everything i was running i had run before with no problem(alone and together). Except the combination w cissus because my jionts were feeling rough. I ran nolva for the first 10 weeks of the cycle in the upwards of 120mg's. The lump didn't get much werse, but it didn't get any better. the sensitivity went away right away. weeks 11-14 i ran atd at 75mg's. within 3 weeks the lumps was gone. I ran the post cycle therapy outlined earlier in this thread. about the 4th week post cycle therapy the lump came back. i started cabergoline week 9. by the end of the second week on the cab my lump was about gone. however about last wednisday week 10 i noticed a new lump the the left of my right nipple.

The reason why i continued my cycle and thought everything was ok is because i didn't and don't have any visual fat deposits. My nipples are the most puffy they have been right now, and that still leaves them less puffy then every single dude ive seen at the pool the last 2 days.

so theres the life story. thanx again.
---1]have you had gyno before?2]what week didyou add the cissus 3]why did you stop nolva at week 10] 4]how --in what way did you tapper your atd-----I need to review your pct

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy is ALRI's UltraHotter repackaged under the AX label (active ingredient being mATD).
Yeah, that's what I thought. I think this compound is more of a cortisol antagonist that an anti-e. I've used Retain during PCT before, but always taken RXT with it also.

Thanks for the 411 yeahright! (you must spread some reps around before you can hit yeahright again)

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
skull.. i had never had any gyno before. well actually.. i had it a little when i was in middle school.

I started cissus week 1 of my cycle. I discontinued my orals because i thought they were the cause and kept using cissus.

i stopping nolva week 10 was dr D's advice. I started atd then and it knocked the gyno out. I feel like nolva doesn't do ****.
I went 3 pills rxt for 14 weeks, then 2 pills for like 4 days, then 1 pill for 4 days.
since i stopped the atd my gyno seems to have worsened in both nipples, and im actually getting sensitivity in my origanal spot. this is weird because i have had very little sensitivity. I probably havent felt sensitivity for more then a day or 2 the whole time.

let me find my pct from this thread

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy
i front loaded clomid at 300mg's for 2 days
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d, activate 4 pills
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, activate 4 pills
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d,clomid 100 DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, activate 4 pills
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d,clomid 50 DHEA 100mg/d,activate 4 pills
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, nolva 20mg
continued rxt at 3 pills till week ten, then tapered. Nolva continued at 20mg's till i got cabergoline, then i went 60mg's.

i also used powerful,zma, probably something im missing also. I'm not sure i left my chart at school.

I haven't smoked in 3 days now. ironic, but these last 3 days have been my most forgetful.

thanx skull

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... continued rxt at 3 pills till week ten, then tapered. Nolva continued at 20mg's till i got cabergoline, then i went 60mg's.
That looks very good. I don't know why you're still sensitive. A few months of the cab and a low maintenance dose of RXT (1 cap/night) may help. Have you ever had your thyroid function evaluated? I'd try to phase out the Nolva as soon as possible, or cut the dose down to only about 10mg/d.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Ive used t3 before, but i always ramped up and down, and used lean extreme afterwards.

how should i taper off nolva?

your suggesting 1 pill of rxt with the 1mg of cab eod?

also Dr.D when do you think i will be able to run something like igf-1, or gear?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
also Dr.D when do you think i will be able to run something like igf-1, or gear?
Um, my suggestion is when you STOP LACTATING! Fix your problem.....and only then think about doing something which might make that problem manifest itself again.

ndfan

Awards
Um, my suggestion is when you STOP LACTATING! Fix your problem.....and only then think about doing something which might make that problem manifest itself again.
I know that gyno is no laughing matter but that is damn funny :toofunny: I agree, get your problem fixed and wait for a good month or two after.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I know that gyno is no laughing matter but that is damn funny :toofunny: I agree, get your problem fixed and wait for a good month or two after.
Glad to be of service...but this wasn't hyperbole. He doesn't just have gyno, he's actually lactating!.....which is why I can't believe he's even considering doing anything except trying to get that under control. It's not unheard of but it's a pretty severe side-effect in my humble opinion.

ndfan

Awards
milk of of my tities would scare the sh*t out of me and send me right to the doctor. I wouldn't do anything for a LONG time if ever again if that happened to me. That would just be in the back of my mind the whole cycle.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
milk of of my tities would scare the sh*t out of me and send me right to the doctor. I wouldn't do anything for a LONG time if ever again if that happened to me. That would just be in the back of my mind the whole cycle.
Precisely. Like I said, it's not unheard of but I cannot imagine not reorienting my priorities to address it. :stick:

ndfan

Awards
I probably missed it but what kind of cycle was he on that did that to him?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I probably missed it but what kind of cycle was he on that did that to him?

I don't think he ever said....but I wouldn't worry about any specific compound. It's my understanding that this is a possibility with any of these compounds if prolactin and estrogen get out of control. It happens sometimes and there are established PCT protocols to deal with it (which Dr.D gave in this thread).

I've kind of hijacked this thread and that wasn't my intent. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut when someone says "I'm still lactating but I'm going to start a new cycle Monday." :frustrate

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ive used t3 before, but i always ramped up and down, and used lean extreme afterwards.

how should i taper off nolva?

your suggesting 1 pill of rxt with the 1mg of cab eod?

If your on 60mg Nolva now, drop to 30 for a wk then 10. That's kinda fast, but it may be part of the problem at this point. You really need to get some bloodwork done bro. I'd say you could do a non-aromatizing androgen to help antagonize the estrogen, but I think you'd try to turn it into a cycle! That's not the point. You want to treat your symptoms right now. I'd avoid IGF right now too. If anything, add some T3, but I really suggest you get a doc and check your blood now. Have a thyroid panel done too.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
yea right- i never said i was planning to start a new cycle.
I'll go to the doc next week.

add t3? without androgens?

what non aromatizing androgens would you suggest?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yea right- i never said i was planning to start a new cycle.
I'll go to the doc next week.

add t3? without androgens?

what non aromatizing androgens would you suggest?
you are lucky to have the doctor chime in on your thread so do what he says, normally id say listen to your body but those alarms have been ringing awhile and you now need to talk to some credible experts. your doctor may suugest a solution but i have lost faith in conventinal medicine and doctors are blind to the needs and problems encountered and created by bodybuilders using compound doctors have no knowledge of, and they prolly dont care . give it a chance but dont hesitate to get a second opinion. heres to a lactaction free future.:dance:

Last edited:
ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
dr.d, you said something earlier about a low dose atd. Do you think that would be a good idea right now?

mederjb

Awards
New to this, just reading up on stuff. What is RXT? What dose it stand for?