Running lgd 10mg ed/mk677 25mg ed. 12wk

Davefivie

Davefivie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir this has been real slow and steady gains so far.so I'm pretty confident about all the above.i listed my diet in one of the comments above,I belive That's making the difference,I appreciate the fantastic comment.And yeah it's probably just the skin tightness subconsciously I'm missing mentally.ive noticed a difference in strength That I consider slight compared to test,however my reps are slower on negatives and higher in repetition from 12/10/10/8 on sets to 12/12/12/10 or 15/15/12/12 depending on what muscle I'm training.Wich should produce more tissue growth that's permanent.
If your making gains like that, and at higher rep schemes then you can probably count on the fact that you got some muscle memory helping out as well. When you do a real cycle, that causes not only muscle hypertrophy, but hyperplasia of the muscle fibers themselves that never go away. They may shrink over time but getting it back is always easier than it was the first time because you have more muscle cells to get bigger. You sound like your pretty dialed in, the only problem you might have to worry about is the suppression and low E2 later on, some people never notice and some (like myself) start feeling it heavy, especially by weeks 7 or 8. Best of luck brother, keep them gainz coming 💪

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
If your making gains like that, and at higher rep schemes then you can probably count on the fact that you got some muscle memory helping out as well. When you do a real cycle, that causes not only muscle hypertrophy, but hyperplasia of the muscle fibers themselves that never go away. They may shrink over time but getting it back is always easier than it was the first time because you have more muscle cells to get bigger. You sound like your pretty dialed in, the only problem you might have to worry about is the suppression and low E2 later on, some people never notice and some (like myself) start feeling it heavy, especially by weeks 7 or 8. Best of luck brother, keep them gainz coming 💪
Oh and correction I'm 3full weeks in and 3 days this is my forth week I'm in I just realized cuz my bottle of lgd was like 3 ml short of 30 or 2 rather.i started on a Sunday so I should have ran out on sat.and today's thursday.so I checked my other 2 bottles,and sure enough one of the bottles looks like it's got a bit more in it than the other so I'm thinking that one's probally got 30 ml in it,got them from amino asylum,at least there legit stuff,I've never got anything before that was less ever,I had arimadex before that was liquid but was over filled a lil.same w all the 10ml bottles of oil,and amples I've ever had.but two bottles that are short shorts me a week about.there either deliberitly shorting some or just rushing filling there liquids.i started on Sunday,the 28th of march and ran out today the 22 so it was 4 ml short .if all 3 were that way it will put me back to almost 10 weeks instead of 12,I'm gonna measure the other 2 tonight.i remember thinking these look short they should be close to the neck.i got em for like 35ea w 20percent off so I got a good price but I'd rather have full bottles.i bet all there stuff is like that

Davefivie

Davefivie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh and correction I'm 3full weeks in and 3 days this is my forth week I'm in I just realized cuz my bottle of lgd was like 3 ml short of 30 or 2 rather.i started on a Sunday so I should have ran out on sat.and today's thursday.so I checked my other 2 bottles,and sure enough one of the bottles looks like it's got a bit more in it than the other so I'm thinking that one's probally got 30 ml in it,got them from amino asylum,at least there legit stuff,I've never got anything before that was less ever,I had arimadex before that was liquid but was over filled a lil.same w all the 10ml bottles of oil,and amples I've ever had.but two bottles that are short shorts me a week about.there either deliberitly shorting some or just rushing filling there liquids.i started on Sunday,the 28th of march and ran out today the 22 so it was 4 ml short .if all 3 were that way it will put me back to almost 10 weeks instead of 12,I'm gonna measure the other 2 tonight.i remember thinking these look short they should be close to the neck.i got em for like 35ea w 20percent off so I got a good price but I'd rather have full bottles.i bet all there stuff is like that
Hmmm, that's good to know because I just placed and order with them myself, I've heard that all their products are legit and for the price it's great but something to keep in mind if your planning a cycle to a tee. They have a few newer (decently well known) people promoting their stuff now so It wouldn't be surprising if they were having to push out more orders, still that's gotta be annoying. Even so, if you absolutely had too you could probably tweak the dose a tiny bit to compensate and it wouldn't really have that much of a bad effect on gains. I know if it were me, I'd be feeling like garbage by the 8th week anyway and probably wouldn't mind cutting it a couple weeks short. Even if you didn't gain another pound I would consider the cycle a success regardless.

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Hmmm, that's good to know because I just placed and order with them myself, I've heard that all their products are legit and for the price it's great but something to keep in mind if your planning a cycle to a tee. They have a few newer (decently well known) people promoting their stuff now so It wouldn't be surprising if they were having to push out more orders, still that's gotta be annoying. Even so, if you absolutely had too you could probably tweak the dose a tiny bit to compensate and it wouldn't really have that much of a bad effect on gains. I know if it were me, I'd be feeling like garbage by the 8th week anyway and probably wouldn't mind cutting it a couple weeks short. Even if you didn't gain another pound I would consider the cycle a success regardless.
And this morning I opened the second bottle,and it def.tasted way more like alcohol than the other bottle and less of a chem taste.so I'm gonna measure and mix my last two bottles.