Running a halodrol cycle

adam1992

Awards
Hi this is my first post on. I was just after advice on whether to run my cycle for 6 weeks doing;

Week 1 - 50mg
Week 2 - 75mg
Week 3 - 75mg
Week 4 - 75mg
Week 5 - 75mg
Week 6 - 75mg

Or whether doing a 5 week cycle like this would be more beneficial;

Week 1 - 50mg
Week 2 - 75mg
Week 3 - 75mg
Week 4 - 100mg
Week 5 - 100mg

I would appreciate your input on this. I've already started and coming up to the end of week 1 and I was set on doing the 6 week cycle. But I was just wondering which would be best for the most grains.

Just to confirm Im taken a cycle support and I have my pct for when I finish.
Sorry for the essay and thanks in advance haha

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
When I ran it I went over 100mg for the last few weeks. That being said, if you only have enough to run as you listed, you might want to do the 6 week run. I do think 100 is better than 75 but the extra week may be more beneficial to solidify gains. You probably won't see drastic results until week 4 anyway. Tough call because generally you want to dose 75mg at the very least with this compound

adam1992

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply!

I bought 2 bottles 60caps each so I only have enough to do one or the other really. I'll think about doing 6 weeks but buying another bottle and running the last 2-3 weeks at 100mg.

Thanks again

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply!

I bought 2 bottles 60caps each so I only have enough to do one or the other really. I'll think about doing 6 weeks but buying another bottle and running the last 2-3 weeks at 100mg.

Thanks again
Enjoy your cycle brother

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much do you weigh?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks is my vote especially it being your first cycle. What does your pct look like?

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
H-drol is my favorite ph so far. Understand its hard on the liver. Run tudaca. Also I think you should know its dry; real dry. Hydration is important. So is joint support. The biggest thing is it messes with the body's ability to clot when bleeding. If your a bleeder already steer clear. Small nose bleed may run for 30 minutes or more.

707kid

Awards
My 1st PH cycle was the exact same as your first choice. I would do that. No reason to go too high on dosage your first time.