RS-transaderm question!!!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Found a site selling transaderm (wasnt easy) and it will be here in a few days. Here's the deal I am half way through hdrol/androhard cycle (3 weeks left).. lethargy is KILLING me thats why I ordered the transaderm... since I am half way through the cycle already do you recommend when I get it soon I just use one dose per day or should I do something like two doses for a few days until I start to feel better? Heard some good things about this product hope it can deliver!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for info.
Hopefully the guys that have been using this constantly while on like Rick stopstalking and the lot can chime in.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info.
Hopefully the guys that have been using this constantly while on like Rick stopstalking and the lot can chime in.
Yeah I know we talked about this last night as of now Im assuming ill just do one application per day of the 5 pumps but maybe some other guys here have done more than one dose at a time? We shall see!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey I have never ran transaderm above 5 pumps a day but I remember reading that someone was running at 7 a day with good results. I honestly think 5 pumps a day is fine but you could try 7 for the first week and then drop it if needed

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hey I have never ran transaderm above 5 pumps a day but I remember reading that someone was running at 7 a day with good results. I honestly think 5 pumps a day is fine but you could try 7 for the first week and then drop it if needed
Yeah good idea I will start at 7 per day until I start to feel better then drop it down. Have you used transaderm on a cycle? If so did it help with lethargy? and Im assuming it should be applied in the morning?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah good idea I will start at 7 per day until I start to feel better then drop it down. Have you used transaderm on a cycle? If so did it help with lethargy? and Im assuming it should be applied in the morning?
Let us know how 7 pumps go!! And yea in the morning has been the usual dosing time as it does give an energy kick. :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how 7 pumps go!! And yea in the morning has been the usual dosing time as it does give an energy kick. :)
cool ill reply here with an update in a few weeks for sure. And since my package prob wont get in town till early afternoon do u think it would be a problem to dose the first day later? Seeing as its just one day...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cool ill reply here with an update in a few weeks for sure. And since my package prob wont get in town till early afternoon do u think it would be a problem to dose the first day later? Seeing as its just one day...
That shouldn't be a problem at all. Transaderm helps a lot I usually start it two weeks before a cycle though so. Starting it mid cycle is not something I have tried. It can't hurt to try. Let us know how it works out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
start with the regular dose and increase as needed....you won't get much estrogen sides if you increase dose on a hdrol/andromass cycle, but the regular dose may be all you need.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone is different, but Like BigT said, you should only need the recommended dose of 5 pumps. Transaderm is very powerful stuff and I had zero lethargy on SD when running it (Dermacrine)at 5 pumps ED even at 30mg SD.

My last cycle I did run Transaderm all the way up to 8 pumps for more DHT conversion, but the lethargy problems were fine with 5 pumps.

My recommendation is to start at that and adjust if needed bro ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info guys! :) past two days I did 7 pumps but since you guys say 5 should be good tomorrow Im going to do 6 and then the next day Ill use 5 pumps and keep it there! Is it all in my head or do I feel some sort of "rush" feeling about a half hour after applying the product. It's kinda nice whatever it is