RPN Havoc On cycle and PCT help needed

J

Jimmy92

Awards
Hello all, I'm currently looking into doing a cycle of this but need a bit of help in certain areas. I've been doing a lot of research the last couple of days and struggling to find a simple cycle.

I'm 5 ft10 and weigh around 83kgs, and have been at the gym
For about 3 years.

After the research I've done I've come up with a cycle, and was wondering if it sounds ok?

On cycle - rpn havoc, extreme labs ocs, fish oils etc for 6 weeks at 30mg a day

Pct - extreme labs pcs, Revertisol v2 and daa for 4 weeks

Any help would be much appreciated

J

Jimmy92

Awards
Sorry mate I'm not very good with computers lol, what would you recomend the dose of nolva?

J

Jimmy92

Awards
Sweet cheers mate, recommend anywhere to buy it?

J

Jared.P

Awards
definitely try to get a SERM for pct (nobody here can tell you where, but some googling should do), and cel cycle assist is very common for on-cycle support as well.

Reactions: mw1
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things like fish oil should be taken as a staple if you're deficient in Omega 3s, so no real need to list them in your cycle layout. The same goes for things like multi vits, creatine, etc etc etc. You'll want to shoot for around 2-3g combined EPA/DHA content. As far as your cycle, no need to break the bank on EPI. Starting at around 40mg is fine, you can go the whole cycle like that if you want. I'd use CEL Cycle Assist on cycle for your organs, I can't stress that enough. PCT is easy with Nolva, some DAA can help. For EPI I always recommend cortisol support, Reduce XT works well here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Superpippo Anabolics 0
J Anabolics 9
D Cycle Logs 16
C Supplements 10
R Supplements 27