Unanswered RPN Havoc (different bottle tops)

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I ordered one about a month ago and it came with a block lid (sealed) and recently I got another bottle and it has a white lid. Both were bought from the same place. I’m guessing they should both be good but figured I’d ask here in case. Photo below

Attachments

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I ordered one about a month ago and it came with a block lid (sealed) and recently I got another bottle and it has a white lid. Both were bought from the same place. I’m guessing they should both be good but figured I’d ask here in case. Photo below
If you got it from a reliable source is assume good to go. I'd personally contact the supplier and ask. If your feeling skeptical you could always push for a replacement with a black lid.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought one from Pred. with a black top, the capsules smell strongly of sulfur so I’m assuming they are fine. If it’s from the same place shoot them an email and let em know your concerns and see what’s up

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was gonna post something about this,...There’s soo much of it on eBay, for cheap! What’s the deal?

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bought one from Pred. with a black top, the capsules smell strongly of sulfur so I’m assuming they are fine. If it’s from the same place shoot them an email and let em know your concerns and see what’s up
Yeah; both of mine are from Pred as well.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna post something about this,...There’s soo much of it on eBay, for cheap! What’s the deal?
All over the place on eBay. Someone made a post a while back that that there was a bunch of fake out there on eBay:

Plenny12

Awards
Yeah; both of mine are from Pred as well.
I tried ordering on pred for havoc.. my info on card was correct ( I did it several times).. and of course I have the funds.. product is available too. Help me out here??

Plenny12

Awards
I tried ordering on pred for havoc.. my info on card was correct ( I did it several times).. and of course I have the funds.. product is available too. Help me out here??
It says transaction failed

Plenny12

Awards
Called my bank.. I had to prove I made transaction.. it's a security thing. It's all good now. Ty

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mine did the same **** when I ordered from UK. Fuckin took a week just to get a new card sent out.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some Havoc the other day. Mine came with a black cap.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t expect any miracles from their “customer service“

They recently took my money and laughed all the way to the bank without answering any of my product concerns.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had heard of this. Is it a good kickstarter for a cycle of test and eq?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator, and only predator, are legit.

No further comments from me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3