Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
B
U
M
P

I havn't used PCS but Havoc is the SHEEEEET, and the price looks great!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I'm lovin all these new stacks poppin up at nutra.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Keep it in mind for when you do need it!
Yeah, I'm already wellllllll stocked on Havoc, so this stack doesn't really benefit me or I would probably get it, but for anyone else thinking about Havoc, DO IT, and pay the extra few bucks for the PCS, you guy are practically giving it away at this stack price.

MorningMetal

Awards
Havoc and Epistane are the same compound, right? I just got ordered 2 bottles of Epi and and bottle of cycle support from NP. Awesome price!! On their way now!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Havoc and Epistane are the same compound, right? I just got ordered 2 bottles of Epi and and bottle of cycle support from NP. Awesome price!! On their way now!!
Yes.
RPN makes a great product with Havoc.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Guys don't miss this.....It's a great deal.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered aswell.
Is one bottle of Havoc good or should I run two?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
1 is fine. What does your cycle look like?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 is fine. What does your cycle look like?
Was going to do the Havoc in 30 days like every one else (how ever many mlg that is?). Do the cycle support as directed. Taking about 5 scoops (26g per) of body fortress per day. Its been about 10 yrs since I have done any thing (cyp, sus, deca, prop, anadrol, ect.) so im eager to see what happens. On a side note I did take one bottle of andro right before they pulled it and had great results.

Oww im also doing Phentremine 37.5 mg per day and one shot of hcg per week to loose some fat. Don't know what diff. this makes with the havoc?
Do I need the post cycle stuff since this is supposedly clean?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
As far as the HCG, hopefully someone else can comment on that. Yes you do need PCT with this. It really is a steroid which is legal. Maybe not of the caliber you did 10 years ago but you do want to do a PCT to get your body back on track and keep as much of the gains as possible.