RPN Havoc cycle plans and advice

Tavi15

Awards
Hey guys I am planning on doing a cycle of RPN Havoc this month and just wanted to let you guys know what I plan on running and If you would recommend I get anything else or change my cycle up a bit. Juts to give you some more info this is my first PH cycle I am 21 and 6' 3" 185 pounds. Looking to put on more weight and increase strength. Just looking for some friendly advice and opinions!

RPN Havoc 20/20/30/40
Blockade
Fish oil and Taurine
Probably Creatine as well

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Then just a natty test booster

Anything else for PCT? I feel like that is pretty weak but on almost everything I read one person says I need more another person says I'm fine with just the nolva. Also anyone think I need to keep taking the blockade during PCT? Thanks guys!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would save the creatine for pct, everything looks solid...Fish oil will help a lot for joints, epistane destroyed mine, and the taurine will help with the awful back pumps...Rebound gyno can occur, but if the nolva is gtg you should be fine...Having exemestane on hand couldn't hurt

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Tavi15

Awards
From everything I have read gyno shouldn't be a problem with havoc and if I have legit nolva correct? Thank you for the feedback though Guru!!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I would say "save the epi until you are at least 25 years old", but you probably don't care anyway.
So, good luck.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Might want to consider having something like dermacrine on hand in case you experience any lethargy from the epistane.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From everything I have read gyno shouldn't be a problem with havoc and if I have legit nolva correct? Thank you for the feedback though Guru!!
Epistane is anti-estrogenic, once discontinuing use the estrogen tends to come back, and in some cases it will cause gyno

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were you going to run for a test booster during PCT? If you're looking for one, AlphaMax XT is one of the most comprehensive on the market an makes for a nice addition to a SERM. You get you test booster which is established through multiple pathways (DHAA, Tongkat Ali, 3,4 divanil and F95). You will also get a full dosed AI to control any possible rebound in estrogen. Ashwagandha will also help control cortisol. Everything is dosed at a full dose and price wise, is cheaper than buying each of the main ingredients individually and making your own all in one product. There are usually sales through the forum sponsors as well!

Tavi15

Awards
What were you going to run for a test booster during PCT? If you're looking for one, AlphaMax XT is one of the most comprehensive on the market an makes for a nice addition to a SERM. You get you test booster which is established through multiple pathways (DHAA, Tongkat Ali, 3,4 divanil and F95). You will also get a full dosed AI to control any possible rebound in estrogen. Ashwagandha will also help control cortisol. Everything is dosed at a full dose and price wise, is cheaper than buying each of the main ingredients individually and making your own all in one product. There are usually sales through the forum sponsors as well!
I had nothing specific in mind but I will definiatly give the alpha max a look! Other than that tho everything looks cool tho right?

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hey guys I am planning on doing a cycle of RPN Havoc this month and just wanted to let you guys know what I plan on running and If you would recommend I get anything else or change my cycle up a bit. Juts to give you some more info this is my first PH cycle I am 21 and 6' 3" 185 pounds. Looking to put on more weight and increase strength. Just looking for some friendly advice and opinions!

RPN Havoc 20/20/30/40
Blockade
Fish oil and Taurine
Probably Creatine as well

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Then just a natty test booster

Anything else for PCT? I feel like that is pretty weak but on almost everything I read one person says I need more another person says I'm fine with just the nolva. Also anyone think I need to keep taking the blockade during PCT? Thanks guys!
Havoc 30/30/30/40/40/40
Cycle protect
Fish oli and taurine
Dermacrine if you need for libido/lethargy
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT OL
Formestane post SERM
Creatine

Tavi15

Awards
To everyone saying I should run it for longer I have also read that it is better to do it for 5 weeks but for my first cycle I want to keep it short and sweet and just try out 4 weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
To everyone saying I should run it for longer I have also read that it is better to do it for 5 weeks but for my first cycle I want to keep it short and sweet and just try out 4 weeks.
4 weeks of epistane is pointless. A waste of such a great compound. It doesn't really start getting good till weeks 3 and 4 so why would you wanna stop right there? Do 6 and thank us later.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 weeks of epistane is pointless. A waste of such a great compound. It doesn't really start getting good till weeks 3 and 4 so why would you wanna stop right there? Do 6 and thank us later.

Epistane was my first cycle and I ran it for 4 weeks at op's dosage scheme and gained 18.5lbs, so I wouldn't say it is pointless, but I do agree that 6 weeks is more beneficial

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Epistane was my first cycle and I ran it for 4 weeks at op's dosage scheme and gained 18.5lbs, so I wouldn't say it is pointless, but I do agree that 6 weeks is more beneficial

How much did you weigh when you started, how tall and what body fat? How many years of training experience?

Tavi15

Awards
Doesn't it make sense for someone who has never done any PH's before to try a light cycle for the first time to see how I respond to it?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Doesn't it make sense for someone who has never done any PH's before to try a light cycle for the first time to see how I respond to it?
yes and no.

its ran at that so you body can do what it needs to do in order to make conversions; simplest way to put it. Running it less time, you just wont start to notice the results that you would for running it longer.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

woa- almost a pound and half a day. call that the gain plane right there

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used Blockade during cycle before. However, CEL CYCLE ASSIST is something to look into for a cycle support.

For PCT, you will want a product that will combat the rise in cortisol, as it will always rise during PCT. for this you would want to check out SNS REDUCE XT.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much did you weigh when you started, how tall and what body fat? How many years of training experience?

Yea I was pretty small and unexperienced tbh

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah but why not run a "light cycle" for 6 weeks instead of 4? Why cut your gains short if you can make some more in the extra 2 weeks? I don't get why you want to keep it at 4 weeks so badly. Most people don't want to come off.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but why not run a "light cycle" for 6 weeks instead of 4? Why cut your gains short if you can make some more in the extra 2 weeks? I don't get why you want to keep it at 4 weeks so badly. Most people don't want to come off.

He would also have to buy another bottle though

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
just do 12 weeks and make everyone happy dam it

lol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
In a way yes, but epistane needs 6 weeks to shine:)
You will not regret.
Besides of the post - pct estro sides, epistane is very mild.
So if you have an ai, you're good to go.
As stated earlier, you should wait a couple of years, but if not, everything seems ok:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
just do 12 weeks and make everyone happy dam it

lol
Yes, and add some high dose tr3st and superdrol for the last 6 weeks:)
I dare you...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a way yes, but epistane needs 6 weeks to shine:)
You will not regret.
Besides of the post - pct estro sides, epistane is very mild.
So if you have an ai, you're good to go.
As stated earlier, you should wait a couple of years, but if not, everything seems ok:)
Epi does not need 4 weeks to shine. When epi first came out, EVERYONE ran it at 30mg for 4 weeks with great results. It was my first cycle. I gained 16 lbs.

OP, I would run your cycle 30/30/30/30. If you can get another bottle there is no harm in extending it, but it's not necessary.

I would also throw in some Reduce XT into your PCT rather than a test booster.