RPN Havoc advice

James.fardos

Awards
Hey guys

I'm planing to start a cycle next month and need some advice. I did a cycle "1-andro + Androvar" early this year with good results. I have 2 bottles of legit havoc "epistane" and my plan to run it is like that:

Havoc: 30/30/30/40/40/40
Blockade
fishoil
multivitamine
joint support on hand(Blockade got join support)

Pct: I have both clomid and nolva. But will use clomid and save nolva in case of gyno signs.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
AI letrone: last two weeks in pct and taber down for two more weeks
Testbooster: Alphamax XT
Creatine
fishoil
blockade

I read in many thread that a rebound of epistane is very common. I know there will always be a risk, but what is your opinion on this cycle?

Thanks

Eight

Eight

Awards
In for answers (just in case my plan is wrong).

Also: you'll want taurine and maybe glucosamine with Havoc/epistane. Unless your joint support already includes glucosamine.

Edit: Which it does. So just some taurine then.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys

I'm planing to start a cycle next month and need some advice. I did a cycle "1-andro + Androvar" early this year with good results. I have 2 bottles of legit havoc "epistane" and my plan to run it is like that:

Blockade
fishoil
multivitamine

Pct: I have both clomid and nolva. But will use clomid and save nolva in case of gyno signs.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Creatine
fishoil
blockade

I read in many thread that a rebound of epistane is very common. I know there will always be a risk, but what is your opinion on this cycle?

Thanks
Looks good. Havoc was my first cycle and I LOVED it. I prefer CEL Cycle Assist but Blockade doesn't look bad.

I would not say rebound is "very common" with epi, but it is possible.

Only thing I would add is Reduce XT if funds allow.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reduce XT and M test would be very beneficial for your PCT. Running Letrone, Virtus, or inhibit E after you finish your serm should take care of any estrogen rebound but it would be smart to have an legitimate AI on hand

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Even though AlphaMax XT will help control cortisol, I would have Aromasin on hand.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

Blockade
fishoil
multivitamine

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Creatine
fishoil
blockade

Thanks
I'd lower the dose on clomid. 25 mg/day works just fine for most people, and is far less likely to cause side effects.

I believe one of the theories behind people having rebound E2 issues in PCT, is that they spike their LH levels too high at first (high doses of SERMs), and the body rapidly counters by aromatizing T into E.

like I said above, the standard dose of clomid works just fine, and will steadily restart the HPTA vs a rapid change.

side note: DAA has been shown to increase prolactin, and I think that is another issue with post-PCT issues, as people use "kitchen sink" products to increase their HPTA.

James.fardos

Awards
Isn't that too low for an epistaine cycle? The most I found on search recommend 50 for fist two weeks, some also goes up to 100 which I believe is way too much.
But I hate to overuse, so I will give it a try first week at 25 and go up to 50 if I don't feel it works.

Pct: clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5

More comments will be appreciated..

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that too low for an epistaine cycle? The most I found on search recommend 50 for fist two weeks, some also goes up to 100 which I believe is way too much.
But I hate to overuse, so I will give it a try first week at 25 and go up to 50 if I don't feel it works.

there is no logical reason to take 50 mg/day (or more) of clomid.

25 mg/day can easily double one's testosterone levels in 4-6 weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

James.fardos

Awards
A couple of weeks to start my cycle, and have one more question on otc AI. I have a bottle of letrone, but I read good reviews on 6-bromo as a potent AI. Does anyone have experience with 6-bromo and how to compare with Letrone?
Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nope. 30 used to be the normal dose when it first came out and people had great gains. Now for some reason 30 isn't enough lol

James.fardos

Awards
Just Want to give an update. I'm 9 days in my cycle and the dosage is still 30mg.
I know havoc for most people kick in week 3. But I felt it already in week one. Strenght has slightly increased in week 2. Libido is crazy. Comparing havoc to my last cycle with 1 andro +epi, where my libido was totally dead, libido on havoc is just crazy. Sleep still ok. Had a couple of nights last week with only a couple of hours sleep. BF is still same, and weight has already increased 3lbs. No side effects. I'm still taking pre workout, and keeping an eye on my blood pressure.. looking really forward to next week.

Got my havoc from PN in uk, but now they are out of stock. Hope they get it back soon so I can store some bottles for future use..

James.fardos

Awards
Update for those who could be interessted.
Im in my third week and libido is still high, sleep is ok. Back pumps are still an issue, but not so painfull as in last week. Weight has increased 4lbs in total. Unfortunately it's not only muscles.
Strenght has not improved much since last week. Either havoc is very mild, or it hasn't really kicked in yet. I definitely feel I'm taking something, but not what I have expected so far. I will upper my dose to 40mg from tomorrow.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update for those who could be interessted.
Im in my third week and libido is still high, sleep is ok. Back pumps are still an issue, but not so painfull as in last week. Weight has increased 4lbs in total. Unfortunately it's not only muscles.
Strenght has not improved much since last week. Either havoc is very mild, or it hasn't really kicked in yet. I definitely feel I'm taking something, but not what I have expected so far. I will upper my dose to 40mg from tomorrow.
It should start kicking in this week. Havoc is definitely not mild.

zigzagzig

Awards
I'm about to start an Epistane cycle in a month. Following this one very close, any update?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are your calories and the purpose for cycle? cut/bulk/recomp?

James.fardos

Awards
Purpose, slowly bulk. Diet is not 100% in check.

I'm disappointed on Strenght gains. 1 Andro gav me more strenght than epistane. I haven't made any new PR yet. But I can definitely see body change. My body looks more dry and toned. Weight has increased 5 lbs. Libido is still ok but not crazy as It was in first 2 weeks. I might bump up to 50mg next week.

zigzagzig

Awards
Following your cycle, I'll start my first one in a week. Which kind of cycle assist are you using (and dosage)? Do you have Tudca?

James.fardos

Awards
I use blockade for cycle support.
I decided to stop the cycle after 4 weeks and 2 days. Couldn't take the pumps in my upper back and shoulders. I start skipping my sessions, and then decided to stop the cycle. I gained 6lbs and so far haven't lost it. I'm 11 days in my pct, and it's going fine. Balls are getting back to normal. The muscle pains stopped after 3-4 days.
havoc did have a visible change in my body. It's strong and I actually stopped when it starts to kick in for real. But never mind, I will do another cycle next year.