RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well today I got my sample of RPM and like a kid in a candystore I had to try 1 immediately.

Im usually pretty foggy for the first couple hrs after waking up so I figured this would be a litmus test.After about 20min I started to perk up and get energetic which was very encouraging to say the least.

So to make sure that it wasnt placebo I took 1 more 1.5-2 hrs later.I was at work and occupied with my tasks as I started to feel a surge of energy and a slight body buzz (for lack of a better term) and since I wasnt even thinking about takind the RPM it couldnt be in my head.Im very tollerant to stims (up to 6 Venom HD/day at one point) so needless to say I was even more impressed!!Im very pleased with this product and cant wait to get under the bar with 4 RPMs in my system.:D

Great job Applied Nutriceuticals!!!:thumbsup:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I tried four RPM today and let me tell you, the results are amazing! Endless amounts of energy.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Wow... I just got my samples in today too!

Very happy!

3-day supply is it not? And take 4 capsules pre-workout? I hope to have a good leg day today :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im still feeling energetic after 5hrs @2 caps :D Ill take 2 more @ 10:00 before my night job and let everyone know how that goes (Im expecting nothing but great results!!!!)

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds too good to be true!! I cant wait to give it a whirl!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback mmowry. You know your stuff, so your positive comments mean a lot to us!!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I wouldnt say it if it werent true!:)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow... I just got my samples in today too!

Very happy!

3-day supply is it not? And take 4 capsules pre-workout? I hope to have a good leg day today :D
about a 2 day supply- I will post up the label tomorrow, and there is dosing instructs in another thread (somewhere- it is a long thread) :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hopin customs doesnt mess with me and hold it!!...let ya know when mine comes guys!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Well today I got my sample of RPM and like a kid in a candystore I had to try 1 immediately.

Im usually pretty foggy for the first couple hrs after waking up so I figured this would be a litmus test.After about 20min I started to perk up and get energetic which was very encouraging to say the least.

So to make sure that it wasnt placebo I took 1 more 1.5-2 hrs later.I was at work and occupied with my tasks as I started to feel a surge of energy and a slight body buzz (for lack of a better term) and since I wasnt even thinking about takind the RPM it couldnt be in my head.Im very tollerant to stims (up to 6 Venom HD/day at one point) so needless to say I was even more impressed!!Im very pleased with this product and cant wait to get under the bar with 4 RPMs in my system.:D

Great job Applied Nutriceuticals!!!:thumbsup:
I am very ompressed as well. I got my sample and I must say its been a loing time since I have taken anything this good!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very ompressed as well. I got my sample and I must say its been a loing time since I have taken anything this good!
Thanks guys!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!!!!!

Keep it coming guys!!!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next Friday, $29.99-33.99 for 110 pills! Damn I am good! I want a job!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I command you, thread..... rise!

(p.s. Where's Mmowry been?)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Lanbizzle knows how to use the search function bringing these ol threads back to life. lol

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I Just made an order from nutra that included a bottle of Drive, hope i get a sample of RPM with it :)

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Thanks Lanban! Just send an email with my shipping info / order number. Can't wait to give RPM a try!