Rosie's Review of Erase Pro

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two bottles of Erase Pro used (6 February to 30 May 2012)...

What is it?

* [Test-Estro-Cort]
* High Affinity AI
* Hard | Dry | Lean

For more information on the product, please review PES :: ERASE PRO

Estrogen Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Estrogen levels from pre to post-Erase Pro, I did not have bloods done. I would like to note that during the time I have used Erase Pro, I have had regular monthly menstruation - and yes, it IS UNusual for a female to do so when leaner, but just another example of how different my body is, given that I do not generally bleed if I am above 12% bodyfat (which I have not been for a long time now).

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone levels from pre to post-Erase Pro, I did not have bloods done.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-Erase Pro, I did not have bloods done. That said, stress is an accepted "fact" in my life (in everyone's life) and mine are pretty much perpetually HIGHER than high. Add to that, the time over which I used Erase Pro has been the most stressful and disruptive months of my life [to date] and you have a recipe for complete disaster - however, despite everything, and yes, there WERE times when I noticed changes in my midsection, I DID maintain under 9.2% bodyfat the entire time, which says something (especially given some of the months re nutrition and training).

Muscle Hardness: Actually, my muscle hardness was pretty good. Definitely becoming more and more noticeable during training, with definition a lot stronger the last few months than it ever has been.

Water Retention/Dryness: This has been up and down, with a high dependence upon my nutrition - which has not always been the best over the last few months (for the first time since I started using the Lean Gains' 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window in May 2011, I diverted from it and went back to eating ALL the time for several weeks in March/April, before getting back on track), and water intake - there have been surprisingly a lot of days when I have struggled to get my [UK] galleon of water in (not drinking enough definitely affects how I feel, especially when I have extra-high carbohydrates).

Body Composition: Fluctuating between 7.8-9.2% bodyfat over the course of my usage of Erase Pro, currently at 8% bodyfat. Recomping, with periods when aiming at leaning down more than simply "maintaining" or letting my body "be". Starting Erase Pro, I was a month back into training after extended time out from multiple injuries at the end of 2011, during which I had lose the muscle mass that I had worked so hard to rebuild in my delts and arms - said muscle mass which I have managed to build back up (for the THIRD time), to BETTER than what it was pre-time-out, which I am pleased with. That said, I have been using my "staples" for the better part of my time with Erase Pro, as well as tried a couple of "new" products in there as well, all of which have had a contributing factor in my body composition changes (along with nutrition, training, and recovery - since those have also differed from my "norm" over the last few months).

Overall: I enjoyed my usage of Erase Pro, and although it helped contribute to rebuilding my [upper] body back up, I actually prefer the ORIGINAL Erase than Erase Pro. Erase Pro is a good product, but I experienced more "drying" and less water retention when using JUST the original (hence why I stopped using Erase Pro the week prior to my photoshoots in April and the two weeks prior to my photoshoot in May).

Would I use again? Likely.

Would I recommend? Yes, although depending on the individual's goal, I might recommend the original over Erase Pro, or possibly stacking them.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #605) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the review Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would you say original erase is better for straight bodyfat, water, and estrogen reduction? I'm planning to use my two bottles of pro for my summer peak beginning next week , thru end of august.. Not used pro yet, just original.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would you say original erase is better for straight bodyfat, water, and estrogen reduction? I'm planning to use my two bottles of pro for my summer peak beginning next week , thru end of august.. Not used pro yet, just original.
No, I am not saying one is better than the other - if you read my comments on how very atypical and disruptive my time using Erase Pro was with EVERYTHING you will understand why I say that. That said, I personally prefer the original Erase, albeit stacking with Erase Pro works well too, and next time I use it, I will be dosing that immediately post-training instead of first thing (I did this the last few days before my photoshoot last Tuesday and it worked well). In the end, whether you use Erase, Erase Pro, or stack them, is entirely YOUR decision.

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good review rosie. I am a big fan of EP over all other AI's (gave the best results for me). Although there are some other excellent options on the market

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good review rosie. I am a big fan of EP over all other AI's (gave the best results for me). Although there are some other excellent options on the market
Cheers, Bud! I personally prefer the original Erase (we all know how much I HATE being withOUT it!), but Erase and Erase Pro (dosed immediately post-training instead of first thing) makes a potent stack.

~Rosie~

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review Rosie!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Im not hating, just curious as to why you were using an AI? That cant be good for your bodies natural functions.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review Rosie!

Im not hating, just curious as to why you were using an AI? That cant be good for your bodies natural functions.
"You know my name, not my story. You know what I've done, not what I've been through." - Unknown

Look back through some of my logs (or even read one of my interviews - links throughout my current log) and you'll understand why.

~Rosie~

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

"You know my name, not my story. You know what I've done, not what I've been through." - Unknown

Look back through some of my logs (or even read one of my interviews - links throughout my current log) and you'll understand why.

~Rosie~

gotcha.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yes great review, actually reading through a lot of your threads now, good stuff

letsgetpumped

Awards
Hello Rosie,

I am interested in taking Erase Pro or another test supplement or growth hormone supplement. I am a female, I don't take BC (don't need to I'm gay haha) so I am aware of some of the side effects. I am looking to gain more muscle size. Just wanting to gain more muscle size and vascularity. I do wanna bump up my testosterone a bit to gain more mass in my muscles and result in losing some of that stubborn fat.

What would you recommend?