RoidRage gets Revenge!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Still feeling sick. Will lift tommorow for sure. I will be doing just lifting the rest of the way out. no cardio besides baseball.
im disappointed with myself so far..but I learned a lot. Now i know what it takes to really be committed. Still got a couple weeks to get to my goals..

160lbs

185 x 5 Bench Press

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

45 Mins. Workout Total

Triceps

Skull Crushers
35lbs x 12
50lbs x 10
50lbs x 10

Kickbacks
5lbs x 10
10lbs x 8
15lbs x 10
22lbs x 6

Chest

Flat BB Bench Press
80lbs x 10
125lbs x 8
150lbs x 3
165lbs x 10 PR
180lbs x 4 PR

No supplements. I dont need them anymore. Only protein, fish oil, and multi..

Diet

Not much but had a good post workout meal.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Had a baseball practice. Big test, lots of homework. No time to lift.

Day 21

No lifting.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Update

Starting Monday, September 24th, I will be starting GVT (German Volume Traning). I want to switch it up beofre my bulk in the winter.

My diet will be bumped up to around 3000 calories for sure. If I want muscle, i HAVE to eat more. I slacked too much before but I want to get on the right track ASAP.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
bring on the food! :food: dont be worried about eating too clean, if youre not getting your cals then some fried chicken, pizza, chili dog, mcdonalds etc wont hurt you. You are a fifteen year old freak with no nipples and a wifebeater tan....youll use those calories and youll have time to burn off an fat you may gain. If your goal is bulk then BULK! dont be to worried just get that protien and those calories up. ;)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
bring on the food! :food: dont be worried about eating too clean, if youre not getting your cals then some fried chicken, pizza, chili dog, mcdonalds etc wont hurt you. You are a fifteen year old freak with no nipples and a wifebeater tan....youll use those calories and youll have time to burn off an fat you may gain. If your goal is bulk then BULK! dont be to worried just get that protien and those calories up. ;)
yea well ive been eating like that 3 times a week and i enjoy it. haha who doesnt. but since im not trying to get a contest body, i'll chow down:food: Thanks for your advice.

and i have nipples!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what you mean eating 3x a week? i hope you mean pizza and not just eating in general :fool2:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
what you mean eating 3x a week? i hope you mean pizza and not just eating in general :fool2:
I mean i eat junk food (pizza, chicken, hamburgers 3 days out of the week. Its in moderation though. Thats key. I could easily eat a whole Red Baron's pizza..

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of GVT

Day 1
Legs and Abs

Legs

Squats-60 second rest
125lbs x 10 x 10
10 sets TOTAL

Abs
Lying DB Raises
10lbs x 10 x 4

Weight / Reps / Sets

Diet
M1-3 eggs
M2-Turkey on Bun
M3-2 Slices of Pizza. 8oz Milk. 1oz Fries.
M4-20g Protein shake
M5-PWO-40g Protein shake
M6-6oz Pasta. Chicken Patty
M7-Ham and Cheese Sub
M8-Chicken Breast
M9-20g Protein Shake

Calories-2800
Fat-75g
Protein-250g
Carbs-Who cares

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
keep doing those squats! should give some nice gains but i imagine after that youll need some recovery time so try not to work legs for at least a week....plus you do baseball? thats alot of leg work, im beginning to think that that high volume for legs might bring you to overtraining them if you have strenuous practices.

Meal 1 just 3 eggs? how bout 5 with some toast or something?
Id throw some oatmeal in with that pwo shake if possible. get some veggies in meal 6 and 8 imo. thats what i would do at least. hope im helping you out.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
keep doing those squats! should give some nice gains but i imagine after that youll need some recovery time so try not to work legs for at least a week....plus you do baseball? thats alot of leg work, im beginning to think that that high volume for legs might bring you to overtraining them if you have strenuous practices.

Meal 1 just 3 eggs? how bout 5 with some toast or something?
Id throw some oatmeal in with that pwo shake if possible. get some veggies in meal 6 and 8 imo. thats what i would do at least. hope im helping you out.
haha yea im deff. taking a week of recovery time. I dont have baseball until Sunday now. and thats just a couple games. which really isnt that intense. practice is where i run a lot.

Yea I forgot my oatmeal in the morning and didnt add my daily salad. Still Working on it. I just remembered I got an extra 300 calories from frozen yougurt. So I ate 3000+ yesterday. Im gonna keep this up. Im working on the furits too.

Thanks a lot piston

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Rest Day

Ate around 2.400 Calories

200g protein

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of GVT

Day 3

Chest and Bi's

BB Bench Press
125lbs x 10 x 10

EZ Bar Curls
65lbs x 10 x 4

Diet

I dont know the total. Im afraid it might be under matinence. i need effin 3000.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 4-Scheduled Rest Day

Diet
M1-3 eggs. Yogurt
M2-Turkey on Wheat
M3-Protein Shake
M4-Fish.protein shake

im not sure about the rest.

Im just going to keep a peice of paper with me all the time (not a notebook), just so I can jot down what im eating becuase I keep forgeting.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

No training today. With baseball on Sundays, rotations of 5 days for GVT is going to be hard so I will have more of a random workout day the next 3 weeks (thats when baseball ends) but will still eat my best and train hard.

But so far, GVT is a "kick your A$$" type of routine..and I haven't even dont the negatives yet during my reps..

Diet for day. Around 2,200 calories.