Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fullblitz is the newest product to debut from Build Fast Formula, which brings a stimulated version of its flagship product Vasoblitz.

Dosing
Fullblitz – ON DAYS (Training)

I have taken Full Blitz twice now, the first day was one scoop (half dose) and the second day was two scoops. The flavor was Rainbow Candy mixed with 10oz of ice water, the flavor in my opinion was not great, but I am also not a fan of Skittles. It did mix well with a few shakes of the shaker cup with a little sediment in the bottom of the cup, but a quick swirl half way through mixed it in well.

I train fasted in the AM and took my Full Blitz about 15 minutes before training, about 10 minutes after drinking I could feel the 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine taking effect, I like the feeling of BA and this was just right, a little tingle of the ears. The stims in the hit very soft with no racing heart or over powering aggression, but my workout was very good and I had a nice drive through out.

The Pumps were very good and an increase in vascularity was evident. I had no crash at any time after my workout.

If anyone is concerned about the Yoimbe in this I will say I got no sides from it what so ever!!

I really like this formula and look forward to using it.

Tomorrow will be a Rest Day, so I will be trying out the Vaso Blitz !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you do 2 scoops in 10oz or 1 scoop? If you did 1 that’s why it’s light

Do 2 scoops in 8-10oz

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1 - (1) Scoop in 10 oz
Day 2 - (2) Scoops in 10 oz

Flavor was light in both cases, but I don't drink this for the refreshment, I drink it for the effect and that I am more than happy with!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to know about the Y. When it isn’t overpowering it’s great IMO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to know about the Y. When it isn’t overpowering it’s great IMO.
I don't mind Yohimbe, but sometimes I do get a light case of the cold sweats or need to make a trip to the restroom shortly after consuming it, but neither one of these problems with my first two times drinking my FULL BLITZ

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't mind Yohimbe, but sometimes I do get a light case of the cold sweats or need to make a trip to the restroom shortly after consuming it, but neither one of these problems with my first two times drinking my FULL BLITZ
General Concensus so far with FullBlitz feedback, people who do not tolerate Y take it very well.

Try 2 scoops in 8oz. Mix it up in cold water and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Lets see if that makes it pop a bit more.
Since you train first thing in the AM I would also take a dash of sea salt to help your pump.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
General Concensus so far with FullBlitz feedback, people who do not tolerate Y take it very well.

Try 2 scoops in 8oz. Mix it up in cold water and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Lets see if that makes it pop a bit more.
Since you train first thing in the AM I would also take a dash of sea salt to help your pump
I will try this Monday AM !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you enjoyed it! Nice review!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3 - Off Day

Got up 6am - Mixed up and took my serving of VASO BLITZ I had the Watermelon, It mixed up very well and had a very light refreshing flavor. Not really anything else to report as this is just a Maintenance dose and not a Pre-Workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vasoblitz still is a pre-workout, just with no stimulants.
You will see a lot of people do the following

2 scoops vasoblitz (stim break)
1 scoop vaso + 1 scoop full blitz (lower stim)
2 scoops vaso Blitz + Energy Drink (Different stim)

It is a VERY flexible pre-workout (just non-stimulant based)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vasoblitz still is a pre-workout, just with no stimulants.
You will see a lot of people do the following

2 scoops vasoblitz (stim break)
1 scoop vaso + 1 scoop full blitz (lower stim)
2 scoops vaso Blitz + Energy Drink (Different stim)

It is a VERY flexible pre-workout (just non-stimulant based)
Just keep in mind boys and girls the effects of these and the reasoning behind taking Vaso Blitz on your off days is they have a cumulative effect, meaning the more days you take them in a row the better they will work !! So Blitz Daily for the best effects !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4

I felt like Superman in the gym today, Great Drive and Energy, by the end of my workout my whole body felt pumped, even looked "Big in the mirror!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 4

I felt like Superman in the gym today, Great Drive and Energy, by the end of my workout my whole body felt pumped, even looked "Big in the mirror!!
What was dosing?
Did you try adding in the sea salt?
What do you workouts look like?
Are you seeing a change in rest period? Endurnace?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Awesome! When you can see it in the mirror then you know it's really kicking in;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like good stuff! Don’t know how I’ve missed it until now! Will have to try it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4

I believe the commutative effects are kicking in Normal Dose (2) Scoops Full Blitz 15 minutes before workout (No Salt) workout was a Chest and Tri's Super Set with about a 2 minutes rest between supersets. Endurance was good I got an extra set in. My whole body felt full and pumped.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5

(2) Scoops Full Blitz with a pinch of salt

(3) Sets Body Weight Pull Ups Super Set with (5) Sets Machine Rows Increasing Weight Each Set To Failure (First 3 Sets Superset)

Pump Was Great - Muscles Were Full - I Am Super Man !! I Looked BIG !!

Next Up (5) Set BFR Band EZ Curls 35lbs to Failure Talk About A Pump Full Blitz and BFR Bands and you Swear Your Bi's Are Going To Blow Up (I Love It)

EZ, Quick and Very Effective Work Out !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take a shaker and dash it into your drink.
Good that's what I did this morning. I do believe I am moving through my work out faster !!

Tomorrow morning Light High Rep Leg Day !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Love the high rep days. I always get a good pump when doing high rep leg exercises.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice! Love the high rep days. I always get a good pump when doing high rep leg exercises.
Do a Bulgarian drop set of death
Then get back to me

[video=youtube_share;q9iwkSqUHao]http://youtu.be/q9iwkSqUHao[/video]

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob's trying to kill someone !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6

(2) Scoops Full Blitz with a pinch of salt

3 Sets Leg Extensions, 3Sets Standing Leg Curls, 3 Sets Seated Calf Raises - No Rest Between Exercises

5 Sets Stiff Leg Dead Lift, 5 Sets Machine Squats, 5 Sets Standing Calf Raises

100 Reps Life Fitness Ab Crunch

Everything completed in 45 minutes, Legs had an OK Pump, but my upper body was Pumped and Full of Blood, my chest looked huge !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you legs are not pumped off giants sets. You should check your form and make sure your stimulating the targed area correctly. No point in doing exercises if its "Improper" form wise and not stimulating the correct muscle. May be something you need to double check as you move forward.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest looking huge on leg day is always a plus! :) I’m surprised you didn’t get a good leg pump with that set sequence and no rest in between exercises.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chest looking huge on leg day is always a plus! :) I’m surprised you didn’t get a good leg pump with that set sequence and no rest in between exercises.
Me Too, but I'm kinda glad I didn't sometime I get Ham String Pumps that hurt like crazy !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7

Fasted Cardio

(2) Scoops Vaso Blitz - I swear I enjoyed Cardio more than usual....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, I do believe the Full Blitz hits faster and harder when you mix it up the night before, I am really liking it !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bob, I do believe the Full Blitz hits faster and harder when you mix it up the night before, I am really liking it !!
I haven't tried that methodology before so will have to give it a shot! :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't tried that methodology before so will have to give it a shot! :)
I can't really explain it, but I have mixed it up the night before and put it in the fridge for my AM work out, and it seam to be more efficient ???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't really explain it, but I have mixed it up the night before and put it in the fridge for my AM work out, and it seam to be more efficient ???
Its not more efficient
I prefer doing this if i train first thing upon waking
Wake up.. Drink is mixed, dissolved, and ice cold

That's like saying you get better benefits mixing it in hot water, not true... I am just lazy and want to wake up and train if I train first thing, One less thing I have to worry about is mixing up powders and shakers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8

Shoulders, I can tell I am now getting the Full Effects of the Pump side of the VasoBlitz & FullBlitz, shoulders are feeling full and powerful!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders are my favorite day for volume = pump:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 8

Shoulders, I can tell I am now getting the Full Effects of the Pump side of the VasoBlitz & FullBlitz, shoulders are feeling full and powerful!!
What did you dose? How much water/powder and what are you using (2 Full, 1+1 Full and vaso)
How soon before your workout?
Fasted/Fed?
How long does it take for FullBlitz to kick in pump and energy wise?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok Life is Crazy and I need to catch up;

Day 9

(2) Scoops Full Blitz in 10oz of water 15 minutes before workout. Today Neck, Traps and Forearms. I love the Full Muscle feeling I get from both of the Blitz Brothers !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10

Sunday Rest Day (Yea right just no workout) so first thing am (2) Scoops VasoBlitz in 10oz Water.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11

International Chest Day with a side of Tricep's (2) Scoops Full Blitz in 10oz of water with a dash of salt. I always train fasted in the AM, I take my Full Blitz about 15 minutes before training and can feel it kicking in about 10 minutes or so, the first feeling is the Bee's on the Ears and than the energy starts to be apparent, after about the second set (I superset all my movement) the pump starts to take over, I can feel almost every muscle in my body feel full (I Love It) by the end of the workout I feel like I have a 60 inch chest and I am Superman.

Needless to say I am enjoying The Blitz To The Max !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you ever perform workouts that are NOT supersets? Curious to see if you still get a great pump with power based or lower rep training. I was doing sets of 3 and felt like my legs were going to explode the other day.

Do a set of squat, bench, or deadlift with 3 second negatives, 2 second pause (at bottom) and then explode up. The slow TUT (Time Under Tension) will have the lactic acid firing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I almost always do higher rep super sets, my joints just wont let me train heavy, I do some very slow reps at times, but super set most things. I have also had trouble with muscle tears in the last 10 years and they are no fun !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I almost always do higher rep super sets, my joints just wont let me train heavy, I do some very slow reps at times, but super set most things. I have also had trouble with muscle tears in the last 10 years and they are no fun !!
Not about the weight when doing lower reps. IT is about form and time under tension.
A much better way to stimulate the muscle because this is when the muscle is under the most stimulation.
Peopel would be amazed (Regardless of age) how much more they get out of training when they slow down and feel the muscle working. Just something to consider trying to implementing instead of supersetting eveyrthing and doing high reps.
You totally negate Type II Muscle fibers when everything is high rep

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently modified my training program to a 3 day per week whole body routine utilizing 1 ultra long set. The reps are about 10 to 12 seconds long no more than 120 seconds per muscle group, I love it! It's keeping these old joints fresh and I'm out of the gym in about 30 minutes.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I recently modified my training program to a 3 day per week whole body routine utilizing 1 ultra long set. The reps are about 10 to 12 seconds long no more than 120 seconds per muscle group, I love it! It's keeping these old joints fresh and I'm out of the gym in about 30 minutes.
Bingo.
It is not about how fast you can lift the weight from A to B , it is abuot feeling the muscle work, time under tension, and stimulating the muscle properly

weather that is 3 reps, 5 reps, or 10-20-30 reps controlling the weight instead of just throwing it around will yield less injuries, longer time in the gym, and better progress for the normal trainee.

Now there will be deviation (Powerlifting --> as much weight as possible and moving the volume/load as quick as possible besdies the pause on a bench press)
Cross Fit .. etc

But for any regular trainee to avoid any kind rep range to engage both Type I and Type II Muscle fibers is really missing out on the big picture.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do a Bulgarian drop set of death
Then get back to me

[video=youtube_share;q9iwkSqUHao]http://youtu.be/q9iwkSqUHao[/video]
These are brutal... give em a shot rocket, you’ll be surprised how little weight you need to cook those legs man! And you will have a sick pump

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These are brutal... give em a shot rocket, you’ll be surprised how little weight you need to cook those legs man! And you will have a sick pump
I will have to watch this video when I get home, Tomorrow is leg day !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 12 - Back & Bi's

(2) Scoops Full Bliz with a pinch of salt 10 oz of cold water, I watch the clock and I was feeling the BA in 6 minutes and Ready to train in 11 minutes, I moved a bit faster through my workout and recovery between sets was excellent !!

5 Sets Low Cable Rows Superset with EZ Curls - Great Pump in the Lats and Arms

3 Set Wide Grip Pull Downs Superset with High Cable Curls

This was a great work out!!