GTA61

Awards

Rippin' The Lean Gains with CEL's D-PLEX and STANO-DROL

Introducing:

D-PLEX and STANO-DROL

No 50 post count images​

D-PLEX
Lean Muscle - Strength - Vascularity & Muscle Hardness

D-Plex is a pro-anabolic compound that is a precursor to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). It is commonly used by those looking to achieve maximum gains in strength and lean muscle while also losing fat and improving muscle hardness and vascularity.

In addition to its pro-anabolic properties, D-Plex can act as an aromatase inhibitor and also help inhibit the actions of estrogen by being a competitive antagonist. It also can help lower SHBG, which is a hormone that can reduce the amount of free testosterone. By helping reduce SHBG, that can potentially enable more circulating free testosterone to reach the muscles.

D-Plex can also help increase glycogen uptake, resulting in increased vascularity and muscle hardness.

Common user feedback includes:
- Rapid, maximum gains in strength and lean muscle
- Improved vascularity and muscle hardness
- Improved fat loss and muscle definition​

Dosage & Cycle Duration:
D-Plex can be used alone or can be stacked or bridged with select other Competitive Edge Labs products. For stacking and bridging options, it depends on the product selected as to the proper dosage and cycle duration.

For stand alone cycles, D-Plex is commonly used for 4 to 6 weeks at 3 to 4 capsules per day.​

STANO-DROL
Lean Muscle - Strength - Aggression - Muscle Hardening

Stano-Drol is a naturally occurring pro-anabolic compound that is a precursor to Stanolone (DHT derivative). It is commonly used by those looking to achieve lean muscle, strength, aggression, and muscle hardening effects.

Stano-Drol is not methylated, so it can be used by itself, or can be stacked with other Competitive Edge Labs products depending on individual goals, and can be incorporated into lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.

Stano-Drol is commonly used by those looking to achieve
- Lean Muscle and Strength gains without bloating and fluid retention
- Increased Aggression and Performance
- Increased Hardness and Vascularity
- Improved Definition

Stano-Drol highlights
- Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.
- Due to it not being methylated, it can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds.​

Cycle:
START DATE & DURATION - - 31 JAN 2010
4 weeks STANO-DROL @ 450mg/day
6 weeks D-PLEX @75mg/day
STANO-DROL - - 450/450/450/450/0/0
D-PLEX - - 75/75/75/75/75/75

Cycle Support:
-CEL Cycle Assist

Other Supplements:
-Fish Oil (Omega 3,6,9)
-Glucosamine
-MSM
-B Complex
-LIV.52DS​

PCT:
-C
-PCT ASSIST or
-Liver Assist XT
-LIV.52DS​

Goals:
I am looking to increase lean body mass, lose body fat and gain definition hardness and vascularity.
Also looking for strength gains and aggression for ultimate workouts.

Lifts/Routine:

ATG Pause Squats
Calf Raise

Bench Press
Flat bench Flye
Incline Flye
Tricep Pushdown
Tricep DB Kicker
Seated DB Press
Lateral Raise

Dead Lifts
Shrugs
Wide Grip Pulldown
Medium Grip Pulldown
Wide Grip Row
Medium Grip Row
Curl Bar Curl

Also may vary routine by use or substitution of
Seated BB Press
Seated French Curl
Skull Crusher
Windmill
Incline DB Curl
other changes at will

Basic lifts nothing fancy

Stats:
Current Weight: 185
BF: unknown
BP: 123/79
Resting Pulse Rate: 62 BPM

Cardio:
WTF is Cardio?​

Previous Cycles
P-Plex
P-Mag
M-Drol

Cycle and Log:
I will try to keep this log as current, presentable and informative as possible​

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed... looks interesting. Good luck BroGyver :)

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Woke up yesterday with a headache, had an extremely busy day and din't get to w/o till after 10pm...
ATG Pause Squats - 8 sets 5 reps this time around with 3 sets 20 calf raises. Wanted the 8 sets but wasn't sure cuz they kind of kick your ass way more than regos atg's. Nothing to write home about. Today just a tad sore... looking forward to today's w/o

nimrod23109

Awards
i'm thinking of doing a d-plex cycle stacked with something, so i'm curious to see how this turns out.

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Great W/O this afternoon, good focus and easy finishing sets and reps.
Left shoulder bugged a bit on bench and flyes but overall felt good all the way around and made for a
quick one hour blast. Again, nothing special but felt tireless. I think this one is going to
be a lot of fun. Still hoggin on the food and need to tidy up the diet a bit. Overall feel
really good, liek I need to do more - but I'm keeping things limited as I'm not seeking any
records. Just steady gains for the long haul. Weight unchanged at 183.

Bench Press
5 sets x 5
Flat bench Flye
2 sets x 25
Incline Flye
2 sets x 10
Tricep Pushdown
3 sets x 10
Tricep DB Kicker
2 sets x 10 ea
Seated DB Press
3 sets x 10
Lateral DB Raise
2 sets x 10
Front DB Raise
2 sets x 10

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
kay here again, done with today's gig. I feel great and this workout was really good. No sure how to describe how I feel, but I like it - awesome:fawkyeah: Feeling good soreness from previous workouts, I liek it. 45 minutes of messin' around lulz. Note to self - chk back 2/10. Food intake I need to break down, but I'm not concerned of any deficit lulz. Maybe by note date I'll see how my diet is working for goals.

Deads
3 sets x 10
BB Shrug
3 sets x 10
Curl Bar
5 sets x 10
Wide Grip Pulldown
2 sets x 10
Med Grip Pulldown
2 sets x 10
Wide Grip Row
2 sets z 10
Med Grip Row
2 sets x 10
Standing DB Row
2 sets x 10
B/O DB Row
2 Sets x 10

:yodawg:

wwwDOTtmuscle.com/img/photos/2009/09-145-interview/04.jpg​

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Everything is cool. Appetite is good, eating good, feeling good, and workouts are great.

Pretty much same b/w, I know it's only end of first week coming up but looking and feeling more full overall lulz.

I'm eager to see how the next week is going to be, this one has been pretty good so far.

ATG Pause Squats
8 sets x 5
Calf Raise
3 sets x 20

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
I'm kickin my own ass lulz feels good man

I feel liek I'm doin it rite, looks like I'm gdoing it rite - whatever works!!

My bluejeans is tight - weight 185ish. I feel really good and things

seem to be going well.

Deads
3 sets x 10
BB Shrug
3 sets x 10
Curl Bar curl
3 sets x 10
DB Curl
2 sets x 12
W Grip Pulldown
2 sets z 10
M Grip Pulldown
2 sets x 10
W Grip Row
2 sets x 10
M Grip Row
2 sets x 10
DB Row standing
2 sets x 10
B/O DB Row
2 sets x 10

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Okay it's a chore this whoopin I came up with, and I'm rollin' with it.- feeling good tho.
BW samo. Having an ass whoopin good time lulz and here is Saturdays gig...

Bench Press
5 sets x 5
Flat Flye
2 sets x 25
Inc Flye
2 sets x 10
Push Down
3 sets x 8
DB Triceps Kicker
2 sets x 8
Seated DB Pres
3 sets x 10

Everything is cool had a nice day off yesterday lulz

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
02/08
B/W = 185

Got that done, was all good too. I can only say everything is good. Nothing to comlpain about.
I'm having a good time here, so far so good. Thanks to CEL for the opportunity to log and run.

ATG Pause Squats
8 sets x 5 reps
Calf Raise
3 sets x 20 reps

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's mood? Any aggression in normal life for example?

How is libido holding up thus far? Any changes in that realm?

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
How's mood? Any aggression in normal life for example?

How is libido holding up thus far? Any changes in that realm?
Mood is good. Aggression is cool too, maybe cuz I'm older. Good focus during w/o but a couple of times was quick on the heat, like instantly lulz. I'm pretty casual for the most part but get riled easily . Libido samo samo, been stuck on the corner of libido and cleavage for years now lulz. Die hard brah!

2/9
Liking things and feeling good. Not going to check BW until end of week, Fri or Sat. Energy level is great, before during and after workouts. Sleep has been interupted 3 nights straight, been getting like 6 hours past few nights, my dogs don't miss ****, good boy! good girl! Napped today for about an hour??? Apetite is great and diet seems to be working out okay lulz sans havin a banana nut muffin last 4 days.

Bench Press
5 sets x 5
Flat bench Flye
2 sets 25
Incline Flye
2 sets 10
Tricep Pushdow
3 sets x 8
Tricep DB Kicker
2 sets x 10
Seated DB Press
3 sets x 10

2/10

Tonight was just easy - felt tireless and added a set to deads and curls for the hell of it + reps to pulldown/row back stuff. I'm still wary of injuries and will just take this slow -I've seen a couple guys getting hurt on cycle and I can't afford that in my old age - still have better than a month left on this run and things are good right now, feeling good, veins more visible albeit under some swole lulz and muscles more full and harder.

Have some chest congestion and cough but not worried cuz I don't get sick too often and this isn't 'sick'. Plus, the N-Acetyl Cysteine in supps is a good decongestant/mucolytic agent. Anyway, here we go...

Deads
4 sets x 8
BB Shrug
3 sets x 8
Wide Pulldown
2 sets x 12
Med Pulldown
2 sets x 12
Wide Row
2 sets x 12
Med row
2 sets x 12
Bent Over DB Row
2 sets x 10
Curl Bar curl
4 sets x 10
DB Raise Front
2 sets x 10

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
2/11

Slept a lot today, got some kind of something going on, but okay. Congested, coughing, sinus crap, gotta love it! Didn't workout until 11 o'clock but got it done no matter. Just ate, messing in the misc. I'm not tired at all since sleeping half the day maybe better have some dat der antihistamine OTC syrups. Don't like any of that stuff and don't take (been years) but maybe it'll help put me out. Got to be up for kids school tomorrow first thing.

ATG Pause Squats
8 sets x 5 reps
Calf Raise
3 sets x 20 reps

2/12

Today was high stress day, busy busy. Got that stupid chest cough thing going on but fawk it rock on! Got in a really good mood to workout and had a good time. Instead of I think I can, it's I know I can. Great workout again, dunno what else to say. I'm letting the mirror tell it's tale, and will leave it at that. Went in cold and did the deed cuz that's how I roll. lulz

2/12
Bench Press
5 sets x 5
Flat Flye
2 sets 25
Incline Flye
2 sets x 10
Triceps Pushdown
3 sets x 8
DB Triceps Kkr
2 sets x 12
Seated DB Press
2 sets x 15
1 set x 7

2/13

Back again, another awesome workout. I liek this stuff a lot. I don't want to sound liek a broken rercord but srs, am having a great workouts. I got a bit off tonight when somecrap came down the pipe lulz and then I worked out made it all so interesting. I'm having a really good tiem with this and things are working out well. I think I'm going to grab some MOAR! of this stuff for later on down the road.

Oh yea, even feeling cruddy it's all good.

Deads
5 sets x 10
BB Shrug
3 sets x 10
Wide Pulldown
2 sets x 12
Med Pulldown
2 sets x 12
Wide Row
2 sets x 12
Med row
2 sets x 12
Bent Over DB Row
2 sets x 12
Curl Bar curl
4 sets x 12
DB Raise Front
2 sets x 10

BW = 188

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the otc meds, go with generic tussin... read the ingredients to choose the one that has both a cough suppressant AND an expectorant.

A good antihistamine choice is benedryl, especially at night since it will make you sleepy. During the day, choose loratadine since it won't make you tired.

Generics at Wal Mart for all of these are super cheap... I use them all the time and they work :D Hope that helps

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Everything is good, just a bit busy ruinning this week. Last check BW was 192 couple days ago.

Nothing negative to report, everything is working nice so far and having a good run here.

Playing catch up...

2/15
ATG Pause Squats
7 sets x 5
Calf raise
3 sets x 20
lite misc dumbbell

Good workout, feeling strong, good muscle hardness
Appetite good no aches no pains just working at it

2/16
Bench Press
5 sets x 5
DFlat Fly
2 sets x 25
Inc Fly
1 x 15
1 x 10
Tri Push Down
3 sets x 8
DB kicker
2 sets x 12
Seated DB Press
3 sets x 10
Frt DB Raiz
2 sets x 12

2/17

Deadlifts
4 sets x 10
BB Shrugs
2 sets x 10
Med Grip Pulldown
2 sets x 6
Wide Grip Pulldown
2 sets x 6
Med Grip Row
2 sets x 8
Wide Grip Row
2 sets x 8
Curl Bar Curl
4 sets x 6
B/O DB Row
4 sets x 10

2/18

Squat
5 sets x 10
Claf Raise
3 sets x 25

Workouts have been really good with good energy and endurance, I just don't get tired lulz. Appetite is good, joints feel good and muscles feeling hard like rock. I see no problem hitting 200 lbs before all said and done... hoping anyway.

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
From Sat 2/20

I don't have tiem for pain. Spent the day yesterday dismantling/cleaning/repairing furnace, tried to sit on a bucket and it was to tall, tried a basketball was no good either. Sat on ass or knelt on floor then noticed difficulty due to gainz lulz and flat out forgot about knee, just now remembered had knee pads in garage Fuuuuuuu. Will just be careful and hopefully no issues later. All week has been hectic and sleep minimal, never more than 5 hours at a stretch.

Got up at 6:30 this moring went to 7/11 for 2 giant apple fritters. Came home, ate fritters + 2 cups coffee and then napped until 10ish. Deads later today...

2/19

Bench
5 sets x 5
Flat Flye
3 sets x 15
Inc Flye
2 sets x 15
Tric Pushdown
3 sets x 6
DB Kicker
2 sets x 12
Seated DB Press
3 sets x 10
DB Lat Raise
2 sets x 6
D Frt Raise
2 sets x 6
OH Frenchies
2 sets x 10

Did these 'later' than I thought I would on Sat, about 12:15a.m. Sun lulz

2/20

Dead-lift
4 sets x 10
WG Pull Down
2 sets x 8
MG Pull Down
2 sets x 8
WG Row
2 sets x 8
MG Row
2 sets x 8
Curl
4 sets x 8
B/O DB Row
4 sets x 10

got done with those went for nappage and then up before 7 went to restaraunt got giant 'Rooster Omelette' ate came home and went back to bed till 11ish. Ate MOAR! and got plenty o rest.

yesterday 2/22

Shoveled lots of snow today FUuuuuuuu.

ATG Pause Squats
5 sets x 8
Calf raise 3 sets x 25

Crazy times lately but I manage to get the W/O in no matter. Feeling great. Weight still up, good energy and lots of appetite. brb getting 2 pizzas and wings srs

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you're getting your sleep in!

And wow, I'd be totally broke if I ordered out as much as you do :laugh:

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Glad you're getting your sleep in!

And wow, I'd be totally broke if I ordered out as much as you do :laugh:
I don't order out or eat out too much. Couple times because I didn't feel like cooking and cleaning lulz And the girls at the restaraunt make it worth the trip every time. Aw Haww. Plus, when you see that gimongous omelette you think 'can I eat that whole thing?' Nap time here I come lulz

Just rolling with this having good everything. Life stuff is tough but I've been having a good time no matter. Workouts have been nice, good focus, pumps, etc. I feel awesome.

2/23

Bench
5 sets x 5
Flat Flye
2 sets x 25
Inc Flye
4 sets x 15
Triceps Pushdown
3 sets x 8
DB Kicker
2 sets x 15
Seated DB Press
3 sets x 12
DB Lateral Raise
2 sets x 8
DB Front Raise
2 sets x 8
Frenchiez
2 sets x 12

Last night had a good blast, as has been the case for most of this run. Soon, I'll step down to once per week instead of this two times as it is an ass kicker lulz It's good to be tough tho

2/24

Deadlifts
4 sets x10
BB Shrug
3 sets x 10
WG Pulldown
2 sets x 10
MG pulldown
2 sets x 10
WG Row
2 sets x 10
MG Row
3 sets x 10
Curl Bar Curl
4 sets x 8
B/O DB Row
4 sets x 10

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
:AR15firing:

2/25
Squat
3 sets x 8
Calf Raiz
3 sets x 20

2/27
Bench
4 sets x 10
WG Row
4 sets x 12
Flat Fly
2 sets x 10
Inc Fly
2 sets x 10
Triceps Pushdown
3 sets x 6
SL Deads
3 sets x 10

Hopefully this week is not so crazy as last. So far, nothing on the agenda but a Wed appt in a.m. - eat, workout and rest. Looking forward to the week.

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
March 1 beginning 3 days per week workout, M-W-F

Bodyweight still 192

Finished up with Stano last Wednesday - used whatever amt was there

Happy all around with this run and will finish DPlex 3/9.

3/10

ATG Pause Squat
4 sets x 5
Calf Raiz
3 sets x 20

3/2
Bench Press
5 sets x 5
Flat Flye
2 sets x 10
Inc Flye
2 sets x 10
Triceps Pushdown
3 sets x 8
DB Kickerz
2 sets x 10
Seated DB Press
3 sets x 8
O/H Frenchiez
2 sets x 15
DB Front Raiz
2 sets x 8
DB Lateral Raiz
2 sets x 8

3/5
Deads
3 sets x 8
Curl Bar Curl
3 sets x 8
BB Shrug
2 sets x 20
WG Pulldown
2 sets x 15
MG Row
2 sets x 15

I thought I'd hit 200 but then with my total BW increase and sticking with 4100 calories I haven't allowed for too much extra, and have not put on fat. I will post up some pics soon, just need to sort thru wjat I have and get a couple recent for finish. This has been a good gig and I thoroughly enjoyed the cycle. I can not say anything bad at all, it's just been a good time and I feel the photos will show - start to finish. Have made strength gainz as well, nothing huge but totally satisfied on my end.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
March 1 beginning 3 days per week workout, M-W-F

Bodyweight still 192

Finished up with Stano last Wednesday - used whatever amt was there

Happy all around with this run and will finish DPlex 3/9.

3/10

ATG Pause Squat
4 sets x 5
Calf Raiz
3 sets x 20

3/2
Bench Press
5 sets x 5
Flat Flye
2 sets x 10
Inc Flye
2 sets x 10
Triceps Pushdown
3 sets x 8
DB Kickerz
2 sets x 10
Seated DB Press
3 sets x 8
O/H Frenchiez
2 sets x 15
DB Front Raiz
2 sets x 8
DB Lateral Raiz
2 sets x 8

3/5
Deads
3 sets x 8
Curl Bar Curl
3 sets x 8
BB Shrug
2 sets x 20
WG Pulldown
2 sets x 15
MG Row
2 sets x 15

I thought I'd hit 200 but then with my total BW increase and sticking with 4100 calories I haven't allowed for too much extra, and have not put on fat. I will post up some pics soon, just need to sort thru wjat I have and get a couple recent for finish. This has been a good gig and I thoroughly enjoyed the cycle. I can not say anything bad at all, it's just been a good time and I feel the photos will show - start to finish. Have made strength gainz as well, nothing huge but totally satisfied on my end.
Good to hear you were satisfied with the stack. Were there any sides??

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Verrrry interesting.