Rich Pianas new cycle assist

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I will try to get a pic of the label. What do you guys think of his stuff vs the trief n true CEL cycle assist?

Honestly, im a bit dissapointed it doesnt include tudca, but I will be adding that to every cycle from now on anyways.

Vs CEL

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will try to get a pic of the label. What do you guys think of his stuff vs the trief n true CEL cycle assist?

Honestly, im a bit dissapointed it doesnt include tudca, but I will be adding that to every cycle from now on anyways.

Vs CEL
Same stuff, this guy is a marketing genius BTW. Mother ****er came out with a supplement called "real food" that is just oats and sweet potatoes in powder. ****ing lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same stuff, this guy is a marketing genius BTW. Mother ****er came out with a supplement called "real food" that is just oats and sweet potatoes in powder. ****ing lol
Gotta make that $!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Vs CEL
Do the directions say take 3 caps 3 times a day? 9 caps at once is a bit much.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thanks. I would stick to CEL. They're one of the best cycle supports for years and you don't have to worry about them meeting label claims.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly doubt his product would meet label claims much less be the same price or less than CEL Cycle Assist. I'm sticking with CEL for now lol.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget about the gallon jug with a "5%" logo he sells for $8 a pop.

iddqd

Awards
all the magensium and magesnium etc in there makes it look like the most porfesionnell product the dyslexic community has put out to date

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I seen him pimping it on youtube saying it was going to be unlike anything ever created???

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
all the magensium and magesnium etc in there makes it look like the most porfesionnell product the dyslexic community has put out to date
Hahahaha didn't even notice that until you said it. Golden

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Vs CEL
Well for starters it does not contain standardized extracts.....honestly no reason to continue past there