Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Revolution TEST, sponsored FINAFLEX Log

Are you taking 3 caps total for the day or 6 caps total? I'm wondering if I'm missing something here :)
 
Are you taking 3 caps total for the day or 6 caps total? I'm wondering if I'm missing something here :)

I think he said 3 for two straight days.
 
Hmm...I'm using 2 am and 2 pm. This is excellent! Figuring out what works best is part for you is the key
 
Are you taking 3 caps total for the day or 6 caps total? I'm wondering if I'm missing something here :)
For the first 5 days I took 2 caps ed.
One in the morning & one after 3pm.

Now , starting yesterday. I've been taking 3 caps ed. 2 caps in the morning & 1 cap after 3pm.

I seem jittery with 2 caps in the am with out food. A little vascular as well.
 
For the first 5 days I took 2 caps ed.
One in the morning & one after 3pm.

Now , starting yesterday. I've been taking 3 caps ed. 2 caps in the morning & 1 cap after 3pm.

I seem jittery with 2 caps in the am with out food. A little vascular as well.

Sounds good. It's interesting to read people's log's and see how things effect them. Keep up the good work
 
For the first 5 days I took 2 caps ed.
One in the morning & one after 3pm.

Now , starting yesterday. I've been taking 3 caps ed. 2 caps in the morning & 1 cap after 3pm.

I seem jittery with 2 caps in the am with out food. A little vascular as well.

jittery? anxious? there aren't any stims in here
 
Revolution TEST Day 7

My morning weight was 185.0. Ive lost a couple of pounds in the first 3 days, which I didnt want to do but it seems to have leveled off at 185 for now.
I for sure could and should be eating more food but the appetite just isnt really that strong.
Lots of energy through out the day and the focus is still very strong all day long.
The sleep is so so. Havent been getting much deep sleep since I started.
Im still taking 3 caps every day. No sides except good pumps and endurance and so far i dont seem to be getting any leaner.
I was still going to get my testosterone count checked tomorrow if anyone is interested?

Db flat bench flys
(20# x10) x 2
(22.5 x 10)
(25# x 10) x 2
(27.5 x 10)
(30# x 10) x 2
(32.5# x 10)
(35# x 10)
(40# x 5)

Standing Arnold press
(30# x 7)
(30# x 10) x 4
(35# x 6) til fail x 2

Lateral raise, front
(12.5# x 8)
(12.5# x 10) x 3
(15# x 10) x 2

Lateral raise, side
(12.5# x 10) x 2
(15# x 10) x 4

Fast pace jump rope with 5# ankle weights for 15-20 mins.

Quad extensions
(75# x 15) x 2
(80# x 10)
(90# x 10)
(100# x 10) x 2

Db Pull-overs
(27.5 x 10)
(30# x 10) x 2
(35# x 10)
 
Gotta force yourself to eat or use things to increase cals - Coconut oil for fats, Dextrose for carbs, protein powder for protein just to name a few. It gets hard sometimes when you are busy and not hungry!
 
It was just that one time without food.
I know... Just saying what I felt bro.

And we definitely appreciate that!
 
Revolution TEST Day 9

Today my morning weight was 186.8 Im happy to see it going back up. Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Sometimes its such a pain in the ass eating all the time. Like they say, "if your not counting your calories ,your probably not eating enough."

The Revolution TEST is treating me very well. Im still taking 3 caps every day. Ill start with 4 caps on Monday and finish out the bottle that way.
Sleep still isnt that great but Im getting enough. No decline in the focus or libido for that matter. Sometimes, having sex several times a day,which is waaay more than I was having before I started the Revolution TEST. More desire to get busy.
Ive also noticed that with the Revolution my muscles are getting noticeably harder and a little bigger and seeing faster results than just working out alone with nothing. Good stuff. NO bad sides to speak of so far.

Hammer Curls
(17.5# x 10)
(20# x 10)
(22.5 x 10)
(25# x 10)
(30# x 10)
(35# x 5) x 2
(40# x 5)

Standing db Trap Shrugs
(40# x 25)
(50# x 25)
(50# x 20) x 2
(50# x 25)

Db Sides Bends
(40# x 15)
(45# 20) x 2
(45# x 25) x 2

Standing Weighted Oblique Twist
(17.5# x 20) x 2
 
Double trouble!Invalid Link Removed
Mixed up a double shot to take with my Revolution today. Super flavorful
 
Nice! I usually take my Stimul8 and then sip on a full shaker of Active Amino's throughout my session.
 
I mix everything together. Stimul8, active amino, creatine energy, and uncapped max pump! Then sip on active amino while working out on "heavy" days.
 
I do ACTIVE AMINO, Creatine Energy, Muscle Fiber, and 7g Gatorade powder for my intra. Adding water as I sip it throughout my workout.

For my pre, it's STIMUL8, uncapped MAX PUMP, and here recently Rev PCT and PURE TEST (not uncapped).
 
I do ACTIVE AMINO, Creatine Energy, Muscle Fiber, and 7g Gatorade powder for my intra. Adding water as I sip it throughout my workout.

For my pre, it's STIMUL8, uncapped MAX PUMP, and here recently Rev PCT and PURE TEST (not uncapped).

Sounds killer. You guys got me looking into the Max Pump now.
2nd time you guys have mentioned it & it's raised my interests. I'm a searching.
 
Sounds killer. You guys got me looking into the Max Pump now.
2nd time you guys have mentioned it & it's raised my interests. I'm a searching.

That formula changed as well. It was a Betaine Nitrate, but is switching to a multi ingredient product.

Hmm.

Since I haven't sent your G8 yet, maybe there will be a bottle of Max Pump I'm there too.
 
Revolution TEST Day 11

Morning weight 186.2

Bent over Db row
(40# x 10) x 2
(45# x 10) x 2
(50# x 10) x 2
(55# x 8)
(60# x 6) x 2

Bb squats
(165# x 5) x 5
(185# x 5) x 3

Standing Military press
(60# x 10) x 2
(70# x 10) x 2
(80# x 5) x 5


Ok, so Im super anxious to start my 4 caps a day tomorrow. I think it will last me 8 more days and then the bottle is gone.
Im seeing a little more body fat in my belly than when we started probably due to the fact that Ill eat anything and havent been eating lean but I wasnt planning on it. The Revolution TEST is helping me do just what I needed,endurance and muscle.
Thanks again guys.
 
Eh, at least you're eating enough for a little belly fat. lol

I try and be positive every time I put on weight.
AKA, weekly. :)
 
Eh, at least you're eating enough for a little belly fat. lol

I try and be positive every time I put on weight.
AKA, weekly. :)

Your right, that's very true. I'm just not hitting the 3000 cals I wanted but , yea I guess I'm not starving.
Lol
 
I have a hard time getting 3000 Val's in on most days. The cooking with coconut oil and adding pecans and raisins to my proats has helped get my caps up though.
 
I have a hard time getting 3000 Val's in on most days. The cooking with coconut oil and adding pecans and raisins to my proats has helped get my caps up though.

Thanks for the helpful hints Turff.
What kind of coconut oil do you use & do you put it in other stuff or just proats?
I read thru your log btw. Your a very busy dude & in great shape.
 
Looking forward to trying out the new formula Max Pump myself ..... and Revolution TEST.

Currently I'm running MASS 550, PURE TEST, and REV PCT. Along with the usual Stimul8 + Creatine Energy pre workout and Active Aminos intra workout.
 
I use the coconut oil to cook with. Cook my potatoes, chicken, rice, etc with it. Basically like I would with olive oil. I use Tresomega refined organic, unscented and unflavored. I've not tried it in my oatmeal.
My oatmeal is 1 cup oats, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1/2 serving pecans(1/8 cup)and half serving of raisins(1/8 cup). That alone comes to 600 cals.
 
Revolution TEST day 14
Morning weight 184.2

Badly needed update here. Sorry I missed a couple days.
All has been good. Started the 4 caps on Monday & I have to say that those random boners from the beginning of the run have subsided but the libido is still rocking & holding strong! Probably going to have a zinc deficiency after this lol...jk.
So the 4 caps are making me feel like I did when I first started the bottle on 2 ed.
I think 3 caps is the hot ticket all the way through the bottle, the best way to go & what I'm going to do with my next bottle when I re-up some.
I also want to add that since I went up to 4 caps ed,my sleep has gotten better. I'm contributing that to the Revolution. A little bit of a headache on Monday but it went away by Tuesday.
No workout to post from last night cuz I didn't write it down but you can trust me it was a nice one.
Weight has also dropped again since starting the 4 caps.
 
The MAX PUMP ........ Crazy stuff.
I took 2 caps as soon as it arrived, couldn't help myself, and with in 15-20 mins ......VASCULARITY.....damn!
I like it. Invalid Link Removed
 
Revolution TEST day 16
Morning weight 182.8

Flat BB bench press
(135# x 10) x 2
(155# x 10)
(165# x 8) x 3

Incline BB bench
(135# x 10) x 2

Over head press
(75# x 10)
(85# x 5) x 2
(95# x 5)
(115# x 5) x 2 till fail *** New PR :)

Abs
v-ups, 25 x 4

leg lifts, 50 x 3

Hammy curls
(35# x 10)
(45# x 10) x 2

Quad ext.
(50# x 10)
(60# x 10)
(75# x 10)
(100# x 10) x 2
(110# x 4)

Incline Db press
(30# x 10)
(40# x 8)
(45# x 5) x 2
(47.5# x 3) till fail
 
Revolution TEST Day 16
Feeling super good. The last two days I got some very much needed deep sleep thanks to RegisterJr who sent me a couple samples of the lemon G8. I know this is a Revolution TEST log but quick word about the G8. I absolutely loved it. It worked so well,I took a full scoop as soon as I got home from work the other day right after I ate some food and I was out like a light. Crashed at about 5pm and didn’t wake up till 6:30 the next morning . Didn’t hear the phone or my messages or nothing. It was great.
Slept thru everything.
Did that 2 days in a row. Im sold on G8 and Ill be buying some here real quick like
.
Been on 4 caps of Revolution since Monday and Im seeing a difference on the 4 caps.
Endurance went up a noticeable amount. Especially after the pm dose.

I hit a new PR today on OHP that Im very happy about. 115# Might not seem like much to you animals but Im very satisfied with myself and I for sure contribute that to the REVOLUTION. Cant remember the last time I even hit a PR, its been a while.

And just last week I was feeling like a had put on some belly fat and now the last couple of days Ive been waking up a lot more cut. Mabey it was the G8 sleep in combination with the RevolutionTEST. Not sure but I am down about 6 pound since I started and a lot more muscle tone and endurance is what Ive been noticing the most of so far ….not so much size quite possibly due to my diet.

I hold a lot of water. Waking up most times 6-7 pounds lighter than when I went to bed the night before.
My weight is down again but what is cool is my muscles do not seem smaller in fact after my 2 days of 12 hour sleeps, this morning I actually woke up with damn near a six pack. Abs were very visible and shoulders and biceps are becoming more toned as well. Ive really been trying to hit the shoulders and upper chest hard during this log cuz Im scrawniest in those spots.
I got 3 days left…….that will make it 19 days.
 
Nice update, and congrats on the OHP PR!

Also glad you liked the G8!
 
yes I believe it is, that's the thing about finaflexs products.. they use good raws. if its not on the shelves yet you can always pick up a revolution PCT with pure test and that would be almost the same thing but in a stack.
 
Back
Top