Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Revolution TEST, sponsored FINAFLEX Log

yes I believe it is, that's the thing about finaflexs products.. they use good raws. if its not on the shelves yet you can always pick up a revolution PCT with pure test and that would be almost the same thing but in a stack.
I'll check them out. Possibly be picking up both, revolution test & revolution pct.
I totally love FINAFLEX products.......serious quality !!
 
Revolution TEST Day 20

My morning and final weight on Revolution TEST 182.0#
Today I took my last four caps of Revolution TEST.

Delt Destroyers
(12# x 10)
(15# x 10)
(17.5# x7)
(20# x 5) x 5

Db Trap shrugs
(50# x 25) x 2
(70# x 25)
(80# x 20) x 3
(100# x 10)

Sitting military press
(75# x 10)
(90# x 8)
(100# x 5)
(115# x 4)
(120# x 3 til fail** PR

EZ curl bar
(50# x 10) x 2
(60# x 5) x 2
(65# x 6)

BB squats
(205# X 5) X 5

Ill save my thoughts for my final review.Thanks FINAFLEX and FINAFLEX reps for hooking me up. You guys are awesome!!!
 
yes its posted in both of the log op thread in the fina flex section
reg posted them earlier this week for every one
 
Revolution TEST Day 20

My morning and final weight on Revolution TEST 182.0#
Today I took my last four caps of Revolution TEST.

Delt Destroyers
(12# x 10)
(15# x 10)
(17.5# x7)
(20# x 5) x 5

Db Trap shrugs
(50# x 25) x 2
(70# x 25)
(80# x 20) x 3
(100# x 10)

Sitting military press
(75# x 10)
(90# x 8)
(100# x 5)
(115# x 4)
(120# x 3 til fail** PR

EZ curl bar
(50# x 10) x 2
(60# x 5) x 2
(65# x 6)

BB squats
(205# X 5) X 5

Ill save my thoughts for my final review.Thanks FINAFLEX and FINAFLEX reps for hooking me up. You guys are awesome!!!

Great work brother, nice pr on the militarys
 
Yep, some great workouts in here! And a solid log for sure!
 
Thank you. I know I'm not the strongest guy or do the best workouts but I tried to do a good & honest log to the best of my abilities.
It was fun!

Great log... and cut yourself some slack - don't have to set pr's everyday to kick ass in the gym!
 
Great log! As wasme said ....you don't have to set PR's every day....just keep lifting and kicking ass and the rest will fall into place.
 
Awesome work, and great log man!
 
REVOLUTION TEST FINAL REVIEW 4/5

Once again Id like to thank all the reps at FINAFLEX for letting me log this.
Revolution TEST treated me very well.
I started this about 3 weeks after an Osta run and I for sure kept most of what I gained from that, muscle wise.
I lost a few pounds due to the fact that my appetite was a little suppressed on the Revolution TEST not a big deal.

My endurance was through the roof the whole time. I did a lot of volume lifts and hit some PRs. My strength increased as well as some size but not much. I did however did see some good results in the mirror which is what i was mostly going by.
It really toned me up. Kinda strange because Im even more cut up now than I was a week ago! Its like its still working!

Sweet spot IMO is 3 caps a day, or 4 caps if you have 2 bottles to run straight through. I think this would be great to add to pct or to a natty stack.
I ran this pretty much solo with the exception of some Max pump, bcaa , pwo and protein mix so everything I gained was due to the Revolution test.
I was very pleased.
The only sides I found with this product were some loss of appetite and some oily skin on the face.
No acne at all.

PRO's
Steady increase in endurance
Huge increase in focus for me
Noticeable muscle hardness
Noticeable lean mass increase
Massive increase in libido
Noticeable increase in strength
Very good increase in muscle tone **
Physically saw really good results in about 21 days time

CON's
Some oily facial skin
Small loss of appetite

All in all I thought that Revolution TEST is a good product and would like to run it again and would for sure recommend it to a friend.
4/5
 
Back
Top