Revolution TEST, sponsored FINAFLEX Log

WANTED

Well-known member
Id like to start off by thanking TKC432 and FINAFLEX for this awesome chance to log this new product called Revolution Test.
It’s a sport performance testosterone booster that is supposed to promote lean muscle gains, helps increase test and helps reduce total estrogen. Sounds great right!


My goals are simple. Try to pack on a few pounds of muscle. It seems like Im all ways bulking at around 3000 cals ed. Never very hungry and feel that eating is all ways a chore. Im 43 years old all ways been kind of skinny at around 180-190# sitting at 189 right now.I would love to see a lean 200#.
I also just finished an Osta cycle about 3 weeks ago.
I plan on taking one cap at 7am and the second after 3pm some time before workout or food.

Im pretty sure i have low test also. Last time i checked it wasnt that great so next week Ill get to see my numbers.
I had bloods planned for last week just to see the difference in T count, before and after the product but the Revolution test came a little late so I will have my T count done next Wednesday which will only be a week in, sorry. But I will of course get follow ups on the T count at the end of the 30 days to see how the product work in that aspect, we'll let the mirror and the scale do the rest. Hope that helps.

Ill post my workouts as soon as they are spawned. Thanks again FINAFLEX and TKC432
 
Invalid Link Removed

Here are a few GREAT products that I will be running alongside the Revolution TEST if that's ok TKC432 ?
 
Invalid Link Removed

Here are a few GREAT products that I will be running alongside the Revolution TEST if that's ok TKC432 ?

Ooh, absolutely.

First!
 
Here here!!
 
Invalid Link Removed

Here are a few GREAT products that I will be running alongside the Revolution TEST if that's ok TKC432 ?

Those will stack nicely with Revolution Test .... not to mention the picture alone could raise your test levels ;)
 
Revolution TEST Day 2

Friday night workout. Just feeling around to see where my strength is at after my Osta cycle. Ill see if my strength goes up or down in the next 30 days.
Eventually I will be doing an upper lower split.

delt destroyers

(10# x 12) x 2
(12# x 12) x 2
(15# x 10)
(15# x 12) x 2

trap shrugs
(40# x 10)
(50# x 20) x 2
(60# x 25) x 2

standing MP
(55# x 10) x 2
(60# x 10)
(65# x 10)
(70# x 6) til fail
(70# x 7) til fail
(80# x 5) til fail
(80# x 3) fail

straight BB curl
(45# x10) x 2
(50# x 10) x 2
(55# x10) x 2

hammer curls
(25# x 10) x 4
(30# x 5)

squats were sh*t. my knee was hurting for some reason. Ill wrap it next time. I was thinking last week that I need more krill oil. Ill up it a gram as well.
(165# x 5) x 5

That was day 2 workout. Ill post day 3 tonight.
So far the only noticeable difference is a major increase in my focus at work.
Im not really talking to anyone and just flying through my day with no mistakes or jitters or nothing like that.
Sleep is a little better than norm but hard to tell yet. Im just making sure im drinking a lot of water and i will be increasing my protein intake for these next 30 days.
possibly post my macros later as well.
 
Lots of shoulder work there and nice bicep work too.
 
Nice workout man. That's a perfect shoulder workout there!
 
Thanks guys!!Invalid Link Removed
Party time! 2nd cap for the day with some nice PWO before I get started.
Been super hungry to, I hope it's the Revolution cuz that's just what I need.
 
Thanks guys!!Invalid Link Removed
Party time! 2nd cap for the day with some nice PWO before I get started.
Been super hungry to, I hope it's the Revolution cuz that's just what I need.

Is the green stuff in the shaker Stimul8?
 
Yes it is. It's called Apple Blast. It tastes super good & has some serious legs dude. I have a hard time handling a full scoop.

Sounds delicious! I've only tried the lemon aid flavor with super legs
 
Revolution TEST Day 3

I bought a new scale today so I could feel comfortable about tracking my weight on this. My old one took a dump. Im at 186.5 in the middle of the day which sucks because Ill be even lighter in the morning which is when i usually weigh. Libido seems to be going up just a little, and like I said, Im constantly hungry. Also not feeling like a dick too much yet.


Db Flys flat bench thumbs out on all sets

(15# x 12) x2
(17.5 x 13) x2
(20# x 13) x2
(22.5# x 10) x 2
(25# x 10) x 3
(27.5# x 6) til fail
Note: Feeling like I could go on forever, feeling like I should have started with heavier weight.

Sitting Arnold Press

(25# x 10) x 2
(27.5 x 10) x 3
(30# x 9) till fail
Notes: Had some seriously mad pumps on these sets with good vascularity ! Was also getting tired here.

Single leg quad ext.

(35# x 10) x 2
(45# x 10)
(55# x 10) x 2
(60# x 15) x 2

Calf toe raises with Db

(100# x 35) x 3

Im excited to do bench press even tho Im not very strong at it....its going to be fun. Probably Monday
 
Part of my dinner.Invalid Link Removed
1,120 cals/ 138g protein
20oz. Lean ground turkey.
Pretty cheap!
 
Lemon aid STIMUL8? You mean G8?



Yup. Looks tasty, too.

Lol, oops! Stimul8 is Tropical Storm. G8 is lemon freeze. I think I know why I haven't been sleeping well. (Just kidding :))
 
Lol, oops! Stimul8 is Tropical Storm. G8 is lemon freeze. I think I know why I haven't been sleeping well. (Just kidding :))

If I had an open tub of Apple I'd send you samples. Currently on Punch, but Apple and Tropical Storm are my favs. Tropical Storm during the summer.
 
Lol, oops! Stimul8 is Tropical Storm. G8 is lemon freeze. I think I know why I haven't been sleeping well. (Just kidding :))

That's funny.
Does the G8 help you sleep good?
I need to try me some.
As for the Stimul8 I got me a sample of Watermelon I've been saving for a special time. Yum.
 
That's funny.
Does the G8 help you sleep good?
I need to try me some.
As for the Stimul8 I got me a sample of Watermelon I've been saving for a special time. Yum.

I usually don't have issues sleeping, but yes, it puts me out when I do take it. One tub lasts me almost a year.

If you are ok with hobby ziplocks I'll send you samples from my tub.
 
That's funny.
Does the G8 help you sleep good?
I need to try me some.
As for the Stimul8 I got me a sample of Watermelon I've been saving for a special time. Yum.

Yes, G8 is Gr8! Helps me sleep very well.
 
Revolution TEST Day 4

Morning weight 186.0
I was thinking.....possible rest day? Then as the day went on I got bored,so I did a few active things.

Quick jog around the neighborhood about 1.5 miles.
Nothing special. I hate running.Would rather jump rope.

Libido is seriously up in the last 24 hours. Random boners to,damn things gotta get used right?

Db side bends
(30# x 10) x 2
(35# x 20) x 2
(35# x 25)
(40# x 20) x 3

50 sit ups x 2

Single arm tri ext.
(15# x 10) x 2
(17.5 x 10) x 2
(20# x 8) x 2
(22.5# x 6) x 2
DOMs from yesterday are getting worse by the hour. Feeling swollen! Feeling good :)
Two arm tri ext.
(45# x 6)
(45# x 10) x 2
(50# x 7) fail
 
Nothing wrong with an errant boner here and there!
 
Right guys? Lol boners are a good thing.
I had to deal with several of them yesterday ...if you know what I mean :)
...... And yes, I mean masterbating :)


Day 5 Monday was a rest day for me. I totally slept over 11 hours. Hopefully I grew some while sleeping.
I took 3 caps on Monday as well as today. Noticed that the Revolution didn't agree with spicy foods. Had heart burn all night and also had the powder burps from the product. Not sure if it was cuz I ate spicy food that day.
On a better note , besides my penius, all my other muscles seem to be getting harder than a week ago due to the Revolution Test. I think I'm down a couple pounds also since I started.
 
Nice.... Minus the TMI and pill burps, that is. Lol
 
The burps were just random. None today. I like the Revolution so far.
Accidently packed light on the food today at work. Luckily i had some of this................Invalid Link Removed
......life saving elixir.
 
Back
Top