kisaj
Legend
My initial thoughts:
-More isn't better overall. I wouldn't take it everyday. 2-3 the times a week is what I follow.
- have you had a cortisol test? Most hormone doctors and endos will test it with DHEAS because high cort can effect DHEA levels even with supplementation.
- creams and transdermal, but I realize you say it isn't an option, so forget that. However, it would probably have the biggest effect if sublingual is increasing e2 too much.
- An AI could also be incorporated
-More isn't better overall. I wouldn't take it everyday. 2-3 the times a week is what I follow.
- have you had a cortisol test? Most hormone doctors and endos will test it with DHEAS because high cort can effect DHEA levels even with supplementation.
- creams and transdermal, but I realize you say it isn't an option, so forget that. However, it would probably have the biggest effect if sublingual is increasing e2 too much.
- An AI could also be incorporated