SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm tied with Bobo...I must RULE!!! :head: :head:

Deegee

Awards
Well I dont really know how the system works, but there sure seems to be more posting going on since this rep thing got going.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm... now that I have a green dot by my name, it's kind of hypnotizing ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I dont really know how the system works, but there sure seems to be more posting going on since this rep thing got going.
Its about the same.

Tue, Wed, Thurs always have more posts than the rest of the days and last Wed. beat yesterday so no, there isn't more going on because of the rep.

Gee, even the rep system causes the placebo effect.

:rofl:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Its about the same.

Tue, Wed, Thurs always have more posts than the rest of the days and last Wed. beat yesterday so no, there isn't more going on because of the rep.

Gee, even the rep system causes the placebo effect.

:rofl:
I heard the rep system can increase your libido. My lifts went up 10 lbs when I got positive repped! w00t!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't you know its magical? It can cause a whole board to CRASH! :D

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I think it should say who gave you the rep point in your User CP.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your User CP. Only Board supporters, Gold members, Sponsors, etc... can SEE who repped them though.
Read.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, what is the rule regarding "retaliation repping"?

Basically, if you neg rep someone, is it permitted for them to neg rep you just for neg repping them? Doesn't seem right if you ask me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can only neg rep a post. If someone goes out of their way to find a post to neg rep you just because you neg repped them, its show compelte immaturity and eventually they will do enough times where people will know what they do.

If you take it personal then you sink to their level...let it go, laugh about it and move on. THey are the idiot for getting upset about a friggin green dot in the first place.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha good advice, I was about to tell on a certain someone who negative repped me