Reported Dr John Crisler died of heart failure

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugOmsCwg3Go

Just saw this, they are talking about it on all of the other TRT and anti-aging sites. Apparently passed away yesterday due to heart failure.

Of note- he was fiercely in defense of AIs until very recently and apparently conceded that they are in fact dangerous for us and recognized that e2 at normal-high normal ranges are cardio protective. Not saying any correlation, but this is obviously the discussion taking place.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been hearing the same thing. I even heard yesterday Gyno is genetic. That some men even with high E2 levels will not develop gyno. Interesting discussion for sure.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been hearing the same thing. I even heard yesterday Gyno is genetic. That some men even with high E2 levels will not develop gyno. Interesting discussion for sure.
That is true, some men are prone to getting gyno even with higher normal levels.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
That is true, some men are prone to getting gyno even with higher normal levels.
Right. If I understood their conversation correctly they were saying some genetically couldn’t develop gyno.

I bring this up as they (being jay Campbell and friends) are big believers in having higher estrogen levels and are extremely against AI use regardless if the use is trt or bodybuilding. The podcast is the ToT Revolution.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The man is dead? He had a heart attack over a year ago, and survived.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I've been on TRT for 8 years and even on occasional blasts I never use an AI. However, I rarely ever climb over 30 on the sensitive test and generally am always feel great in mid - upper 20s.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
What a sad day and huge loss for the Men and Women with hormone problems. I am and have been a mod at the Yahoo Hypogonadism 2 forum for men with low Testosterone. I have been a mod for over 16 yrs. and know Dr. John for longer then that. I live in Michigan but never met him in person yet for many yrs. have talked to him on the web.

He saved my life and it was free you just don't find Dr.'s like him I could go on for hours talking about him.

But for now I am very sorry to see him gone and all my best to his family.
pmgamer18 aka Philip Georgian

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew your user name looked familiar.

Many people seem to have similar stories about talking to him and the fact that gave them all the time of day, even though he was as busy as he was.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I just found out he took his own life how said.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What?! I had not heard that and all the rumors were towards this being a heart failure. Any links to this?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be shocking considering he survived a heart attack and very recently just changed his long stance on AIs and was getting recognition for it. Then again, you never know what is going on in people's mind.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Committed suicide by hanging himself, I was notified this morning at 9 am. Fluctuation in hormones and personal issues can be a perfect storm. I have been saying for years keeping e2 in check with AI may lead to neurological issues. I was told this many years ago from one of the very well known Hollywood HRT dr I mentioned it many times, but as usually no one listens. Now you know why I was searching for alternative ways for over a decade because I knew. Due to my Aspergers I had to get off them for the impact they may have on neurological issues. I am now completely free of AI. By removing the offenders causing the increase of inflammation driving the aromatase in the first place my e2 is stabile and my shbg is now 18 vs 60 from 6-8 months ago.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Committed suicide by hanging himself, I was notified this morning at 9 am. Fluctuation in hormones and personal issues can be a perfect storm. I have been saying for years keeping e2 in check with AI may lead to neurological issues. I was told this many years ago from one of the very well known Hollywood HRT dr I mentioned it many times, but as usually no one listens. Now you know why I was searching for alternative ways for over a decade because I knew. Due to my Aspergers I had to get off them for the impact they may have on neurological issues. I am now completely free of AI. By removing the offenders causing the increase of inflammation driving the aromatase in the first place my e2 is stabile and my shbg is now 18 vs 60 from 6-8 months ago.
Wayne Dyer said something about suicide that rings true.

Not to derail, Ive been very moody recently, after coming off a test eq cycle, using finasteride sparingly, and raloxifene 30 mgs the whole time. Been off three weeks, and on trt dose, hcg, and tapered off raloxifene down to 12.5. On top of this changed my sleep schedule,and sleep was broken, waking up after falling asleep, staying awake. I could be wrong, hcg seems to cause some hormone fluctuations in myself, even at 250 -350 iu's as its easy to accidentally go over 250 iu's. Erectional dysfunction very high, not being able to ejaculate for days. Personal issues, as im single, and rejecting girls , and unmatching with them on dating sites. Not smiling much and being to the point of very brief, not talking to people much or at all, only if I must for work. I have my ups and downs, and still moody. Feel like im doing a bit better. Life could be much, much better especially financially. That said, im thankful for what I do have. Looking for ways to get more, while im still alive and can get it. My hormones seem to be doing a bit better.

it can be easy to get into a negative mindset, do whatever it takes to pick yourself out of it. Im not here to preach, RIP Dr Crisler.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heads up, gents. Yet another example of how the guy next to you may seem fine on the surface and we can never take things for granted.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a sad day and huge loss for the Men and Women with hormone problems. I am and have been a mod at the Yahoo Hypogonadism 2 forum for men with low Testosterone. I have been a mod for over 16 yrs. and know Dr. John for longer then that. I live in Michigan but never met him in person yet for many yrs. have talked to him on the web.

He saved my life and it was free you just don't find Dr.'s like him I could go on for hours talking about him.

But for now I am very sorry to see him gone and all my best to his family.
pmgamer18 aka Philip Georgian
Wow yes this is an extremely sad time. His posts (and yours, as well as the Matrix’) were the first posts I was following in this forum many years ago. (I went by Gutterpump back then). Life is very short and flies right by if we’re not careful.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Guys, whoever reads it.
It is not about testosterone, HCG or aromatase inhibitors or 5aR inhibitors.
It is not even about very high testosterone dose.

It is about light.

It is about lack of light when we are inside and there is sun or cloudy day outside.
The indoor light does not count. or count very little.
It is about indoor light after sun is set.

It is about wrong signals our bodies receive.
Even on the sunny beach when we get sunscreen, we screwing our selves.

Some people, most people just get sick.
Some people kill themselves.

Many people cannot get pregnant.
and
so
on

it is down hill.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

what were the causes of your inflammation and what did you do to remove them?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I maintain my adamant stance that AIs should not be used. For E2 control on cycle, Masteron or Proviron should be used. For PCT, SERM only.

AIs are for cancer treatment, and lab numbers are meaningless. Gyno should be treated with raloxifene and a DHT-based drug.