Remembering to take pills, pill boxes, etc.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have a system you use when you're taking several pills a day?

I'm about to switch from taking just a multi vit to taking separate caps of vit c, e, folic acid, magnesium, zinc, green tea, & fish oil at different times of the day. Plus maybe cissus, alcar, &/or a trib/maca/fenu stack.

I usually try to keep things simple. I dunno how i'm gonna do it. :think:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a system, infact I'm really needing to get a mid sized pill box now I think of it. Anyone got suggestions?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet has a couple to choose from that make it easier for multi pill takers.

tattoopierced1

i just got into the habit of taking certain things at certain times...

rkieltyk

Awards
i get the little tiny dixie cups and put pills in there and stack them all up in reverse order. sounds weird but it works

picasso

Awards
I take so many night and morning vitamins and supplements that I make 2 weeks worth in advance and put them in 'snack size' baggies that I then put into gallon zip lock bags and keep in my closet. When I was taking pills instead of my customer pre workout drink I would keep those pills in my backpack for the gym.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've got one just like the one NP sells. I need to pick up another next time I order from them. I cant stay organized without one. (or two!)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I always forgot my pill box. If I'm going to use something these days that requires multiple daily doses I buy three times as much as I need. I keep one bottle/tub at work, one at home, and one in the car. That way I just dose whenever I need to no matter what I'm doing. When I finish a 'cycle' (always feel weird applying that to legal supps) I divide up what's left equally among the three bottles/tubs so I can do the same thing next time. Costly approach, but it's convenient as hell and it makes you really think "Is this stuff really worth it?" before buying a supplement.

CriZPer

Awards
I just bought a 7-Day Locking Pill Reminder from CVS, but instead of using every individual box for each day I use them as: breakfast, pre-wo, post wo, meal, meal, meal, & before bed. :p Sometimes when I need to and I know what each pill looks like I overlap some. It's a nice cheap inversion.