Regulatory Changes in China and the USA

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some raw suppliers are ceasing operations with US and others will up up up there pricing so...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some raw suppliers are ceasing operations with US and others will up up up there pricing so...
Dude that’s what I said lol these guys acting like it’s not a big deal hahaha

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t read the past 10 pages but it’s common sense really.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well this isn’t till the first of January. Some suppliers have disengaged sooner. Guys who sell domestically prob have a decent stock pile but do expect to pay premiums in the future

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude that’s what I said lol these guys acting like it’s not a big deal hahaha
And you’re acting like you WANT every to close. Are you a furious natty by any chance lol wtf? It’s going to DEPENDS. The smaller org are obviously going to close and take a hit but the big players won’t. I msg the biggest underground lab in Canada (most used and most respected) I’ve been using them for years. I asked one of the owners about all that and he almost laughed at me saying they knew about this since a year and a half and they are well prepared so are any serious and BIG org. They’ve been supplying the whole Canada for 19 years and it’s going to continue.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you’re acting like you WANT every to close. Are you a furious natty by any chance lol wtf? It’s going to DEPENDS. The smaller org are obviously going to close and take a hit but the big players won’t. I msg the biggest underground lab in Canada (most used and most respected) I’ve been using them for years. I asked one of the owners about all that and he almost laughed at me saying they knew about this since a year and a half and they are well prepared so are any serious and BIG org. They’ve been supplying the whole Canada for 19 years and it’s going to continue.
Natty ? What’s that
Nah it’s just Seems like ppl think it’s a fake out of something !!
u lucky in Canada n have that kinda supplier

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With Trump getting impeached does this change anything regarding this? lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Impeachment means he’s been tried and found guilty by the house but he still has to get tried for removal in the senate so unless democrats can get a 2/3 vote in the senate, nope. Also the act already passed I believe so it wouldn’t change anything regardless

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Impeachment means he’s been tried and found guilty by the house but he still has to get tried for removal in the senate so unless democrats can get a 2/3 vote in the senate, nope. Also the act already passed I believe so it wouldn’t change anything regardless
Yeah... Impeachment is a process that most people don't understand. But, like you said, even if he were removed from office (both sides know that he won't be), it wouldn't affect this process.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Senate will nullify it... this is a big waste of time
The senate will nullify it but if a few purple state Republicans may have to go on the record and say they're cool with everything Trump's done it may make a difference in the next Senate elections.

In general though, the house isn't supposed to only impeach if they're sure the Senate will convict.

Long story short too late, I agree that the Senate is unlikely to convict but I don't agree that it was a waste of time.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The legislative bit on our end may be delayed but the bigger issue is how this does or doesn't play out in China. We'll know more on that over the next few months.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah... Impeachment is a process that most people don't understand. But, like you said, even if he were removed from office (both sides know that he won't be), it wouldn't affect this process.
It'll slow down our side of the legislative process. The Senate cannot walk and chew gum at the same time and it's in their best interest not to, anyway.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Any updated on any of this stuff? Especially with the current pandemic...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updated on any of this stuff? Especially with the current pandemic...
it appeared to be much of nothing in the end. My Chinese raws (peptides, mk etc) supplier didn’t seem to have any issue (they went quiet for a bit but then told me it was due to Chinese New Year and they’d be supplying after that. Obviously corona shut them but the ban never seemed to be an issue.

likewise my domestic (uk) UGL hasn’t had any issues or changes.....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
This is great news

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Alchemist11 pretty sure you were one of the few to think this wouldn’t be the end of the world and nothing would change right?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11 pretty sure you were one of the few to think this wouldn’t be the end of the world and nothing would change right?
There was a thread asking what we were changing because of the "upcoming situation".

My response was... "Honestly, nothing."

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd call all of that just a good marketing....
Yes, you are right my friend, just like this situation with corona cleaning every human out of the Earth...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There was a thread asking what we were changing because of the "upcoming situation".

My response was... "Honestly, nothing."
You’re the old sage thought I wouldn’t expect anything less :)