Reggie's Powering Through PCT with Purus Labs

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SMHS! What a change from the old you! Awesome brother, just awesome!
Thanks bro!! I appreciate that! My wife could care less lol and I'm never happy so its nice to hear it from someone who puts in work and knows how much we bust our ass to get to where we are!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27
Fasted bis and tris today. Weight pre training was 170.4 must have had a lot of water to shed. Tried a new "bicep blast" routine for standing dbs and it kicked my butt!!

Vbar Pushdowns
warmup sets x 2
Stack x 10x3

Rope Pushdowns held for 3 seconds at the bottom of each rep
4x12

Alternating Arm Standing Tri Extentions ss with Incline Skull Crushers
4x10 per

Standing Bicep Curls Alternating Arms Bicep Blasts
30x10 + 35x10 + 40x10 + 35x10 + 30x10
30x8 + 35x8 + 40x8 + 35x8 + 30x10
30x8 + 35x7 + 40x6 + 35x7 + 30x8
Had to take a 2 minute rest after these to recoup for a few. Can see why they are named what they are. One word INTENSE!!! Will go with lower weight next time so I can complete 10 reps per each weight.

Wide Grip Cable Curls
4x12

Hammer Curls
3x10

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having an epic cheat meal tonight. Spaghetti with homemade breaded pork meatballs.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so feeling way too guilty from eating my cheat meal, so I'm gonna hit some shoulder training!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lmao why did I know you were gonna say something like that???

Cheat meal sounds great, & you're looking jacked & swoll Reg. Looking phenomenal, def showing some new muscle addition from this past cycle.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao why did I know you were gonna say something like that???

Cheat meal sounds great, & you're looking jacked & swoll Reg. Looking phenomenal, def showing some new muscle addition from this past cycle.
Thanks buddy! Muscles feel fuller and showing more vascularity for sure. Wish I had good lighting my veins really don't show in the pics like they do in person. My 13 year old always says "Eww dad your veins shouldn't stick out like that!" Lol I tell her that I bust my butt to have those veins showing so well :D

I did get a some great shoulder training in last night after said epic cheat meal.
Seated DB Press
3x15
1x12
1x10
1x8
1x5

Front Raises ss with Side Laterals Seated
4x12

Shrugs
3x12

Finished it off with a 10 pound db in each hand, throwing jabs for 1 minute then 30 seconds rest x 3
That was an awesome way to finish it off. Couldn't hardly lift my arms afterwards!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28
Took a little over half a scoop today of the Dpol to try to make it the full 30 days and I'm not ready to run out of that delicious custard creme flavor :)
Trained Back today once again fasted. I did manage to put a couple pounds back on as I was 172.5 pre training this morning.

Wide Grip Lat Pulls
4x10

Seated Rows
3x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
5x10

Face Pull Ladders
10x10

Stair Climber lvl 14 fat burner mode for 10 mins
Bike lvl 8 for 10 mins.

My right nipple has been itchy most of the day and trying not to mess with it is driving me crazy, but I am doing my best.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28
Took a little over half a scoop today of the Dpol to try to make it the full 30 days and I'm not ready to run out of that delicious custard creme flavor :)
Trained Back today once again fasted. I did manage to put a couple pounds back on as I was 172.5 pre training this morning.

Wide Grip Lat Pulls
4x10

Seated Rows
3x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
5x10

Face Pull Ladders
10x10

Stair Climber lvl 14 fat burner mode for 10 mins
Bike lvl 8 for 10 mins.

My right nipple has been itchy most of the day and trying not to mess with it is driving me crazy, but I am doing my best.
What's up with the itchy nip? Are you able to get labs? You think maybe E is high?
I guess I am spoiled being a Army Medic at a clinic. If I feel the need I just put my own labs in and drive 2 miles to have it drawn.

Nice workout, PCT is treating you well.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up with the itchy nip? Are you able to get labs? You think maybe E is high?
I guess I am spoiled being a Army Medic at a clinic. If I feel the need I just put my own labs in and drive 2 miles to have it drawn.

Nice workout, PCT is treating you well.
Thanks Drew! Not sure bro, it doesn't itch today. I upped my erase dose so I think that helped or maybe it was just in my head. Gyno is the last effin thing I want to get. It's never been an issue for me before so I don't know

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to take tonight off from training but that just seems silly so going to hit up some chest after supper. ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376357274.924365.jpg

That moment when.....

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29
Chest night or I should say sweat night!!! Went lower weights tonight utilizing drop and tri sets

Incline Db Bench Drop Sets
40x15x3 warm ups
(60x10 drop 45x10)x4

Flat Db Bench drop set with Flat Bench Flyes
(60x10 drop 50x10 + 40x10 flyes)X4

Decline DB Bench
60x20x3

Incline Flyes Drop Set
(40x10 drop 30x10)x4

So as the picture before shows I ran out of Dpol tonight let's have a moment of silence............ok so tomorrow will be the last day of Condense and I will be training legs. Nipple itchiness seems to have passed at least for today anyway.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30
Well fellas like football in February all good things must come to an end. This has been a very fun 30 days and I have really enjoyed logging this stack. I appreciate everyone's input, encouragement and support. You guys are what keep me on my toes and for that I thank you!! Once again thank you Grambo and Purus Labs for giving me the opportunity to log this stack over the last month. I feel that it really had a positive effect on my pct!!
Trained legs tonight lower back is pretty stiff so went relatively light again and upped my sets and reps. My rest periods were a little longer than I like but I was pretty whooped before I even got to the gym.

Squats
135x10x2
225x10x3
275x5x3
295x5x2

Hack Squats
90x10x3
180x10x3
360x8x4

Hammer Leg Extentions
7x10

Jefferson Squats
135x10x5

Stair Climber lvl 15 for 8 minutes this really finished off leg day with a bang. Tomorrow is going to suck!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;TjwjqCv01G8]http://youtu.be/TjwjqCv01G8[/video]
Final Review

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh hell yea! You the man!