Reggie's Log

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://youtu.be/rDR8ncfAOuY
Was going through my YouTube videos and came across this one. It's when I ran the tourism for Gillette Wy in 2008. I'm blown away at how fat I let myself get.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've come a long way brother! Be proud of yourself!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Amazing what hardwork & the right supplements & food can do if you're consistent with them, isn't it?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing what hardwork & the right supplements & food can do if you're consistent with them, isn't it?
Absolutely is!!! I hate when people say "Oh I can't lose weight, it's my genetics blah blah blah" I just tell them with that mindset your right

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well fellas what a ****ty night I had last night and now I'm sitting here contemplating my next move. My wife is kind of a short fuse kinda person and although we've had our share of arguments nothing had ever come close to what she did last night and I'm not sure what to think about it. We got in a typical argument over silly crap and she flew off the handle and closed fist punched me in the face. Now I understand if I had cheated on her or something like that then ya game on, but it was not even close to that. I myself have never and would never hit someone I cared about. She's always said if I ever hit her she would take my daughter and leave me...fair enough and I would deserve it but what now since the shoe is on the other foot?? It's not that it effected me physically but makes me wonder why is it ok for her to do or any woman for that matter. Anyways I'm done bitching and gonna hit the iron till I can't move

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sorry to hear that Reggie, that's a tough situation.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My best to you and family. This is a tough one Reggie. Indeed there is a double standard.

I think the best way to proceed is to see what she does next and decide from there. I can say that hormones and change of life can make women absolutely crazy.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Reggie, that's a tough situation.

My best to you and family. This is a tough one Reggie. Indeed there is a double standard.

I think the best way to proceed is to see what she does next and decide from there. I can say that hormones and change of life can make women absolutely crazy.
Thanks my brothers! I apologize for once again dropping personal crap on you but the iron and my iron brothers are my therapy and therapists :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough spot Reggie, sorry to hear man.
Thanks bro, really pisses me off how childish she can be sometimes and then will ALWAYS (no matter what the situation is) change it around on me to make me feel like ****. Women just love to throw around that we are difficult lmao!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Sorry to hear that bro. We can live our whole life and never figure out what is going on in their minds. Life's eternal mystery.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always a tough area brother. Keep your head up & keep pushing that weight.

Everything happens for a reason. Best of luck.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro. We can live our whole life and never figure out what is going on in their minds. Life's eternal mystery.
So very true!!

Always a tough area brother. Keep your head up & keep pushing that weight.

Everything happens for a reason. Best of luck.
Thanks bro, hopefully she realizes that she screwed up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get some capped pregnenolone (its otc just like dhea) and make her eat a 10mg cap every morning, or most mornings. If she's even in her 30s it should make a big personality/mood/energy difference.

As for dealing with the affront, like you said - it's not a problem, physically. It's a respect/love issue. You love her. She loves you. Therefore, although she was entirely in the wrong (assault is NEVER justified between couples) here, you need to ultimately forgive her, for your own sanity - you'll be happier with her in your life by your side, as your partner.

That being said, that doesn't mean you have to be some little b*tch and apologize to her for her actions, or justify them, because they're not. All you can do is watch her play out her moves. Make it clear that you don't appreciate her actions & that it goes against every grain in your relationship, & while you're willing to work past this if she's sorry there won't be room in the future for actions like this to continue - basically give her the idea that if she really loves you, this will NOT be happening again. And if it does, then you really might have to leave - if it becomes repeat, it's likely to continue the trend, & then respect degrades quickly.

Here's hoping this is the last time you have to deal with this, big guy.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some capped pregnenolone (its otc just like dhea) and make her eat a 10mg cap every morning, or most mornings. If she's even in her 30s it should make a big personality/mood/energy difference.

As for dealing with the affront, like you said - it's not a problem, physically. It's a respect/love issue. You love her. She loves you. Therefore, although she was entirely in the wrong (assault is NEVER justified between couples) here, you need to ultimately forgive her, for your own sanity - you'll be happier with her in your life by your side, as your partner.

That being said, that doesn't mean you have to be some little b*tch and apologize to her for her actions, or justify them, because they're not. All you can do is watch her play out her moves. Make it clear that you don't appreciate her actions & that it goes against every grain in your relationship, & while you're willing to work past this if she's sorry there won't be room in the future for actions like this to continue - basically give her the idea that if she really loves you, this will NOT be happening again. And if it does, then you really might have to leave - if it becomes repeat, it's likely to continue the trend, & then respect degrades quickly.

Here's hoping this is the last time you have to deal with this, big guy.
Well said Hyde and thank you. I did apologize for my reaction to the situation although I didn't hit her back I was extremely pissed and probably said some things I shouldn't have. However I did tell her that I forgive her and that she cannot do it again because I have trouble controlling my emotions when I get hit in the face and would hate to hurt her and your right it's just wrong to hit someone you love. Haven't heard back from her and hopefully I'm wrong but after being together for 8 years I'm imagining that everything I've said to her, will just kind of be ignored, and for some messed up reason in her head I'll still be the ******* and in the wrong. Never met a girl like her.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, you married her, so you must have found some redeeming qualities there lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you married her, so you must have found some redeeming qualities there lol
Absolutely, although she wasn't like this 7 years ago when we got married lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok fellas I'm back! That was a crazy few days in the life of Reggie!! My wife finally apologized after staying at her friends for a couple of days and acting like she was the victim lmao!! Went to her friends house Sunday night and called her on it in front of her friend. The next day she came back admitting fault and asking for forgiveness. How could I say no? We've been together for 8 years and honestly think we are just simply meant to be.. I just worked and came home and just kinda out of it while she was gone. Didn't lift, ate constantly and very crappy!!
Not the best of times but seems to be back to good now.

Did end up training today and had a great sesh!!! Felt very aggressive and in completely focus mode!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is hoping for a more positive future brother...
Thanks bro, I've just come to accept marriage ain't all PRs and Bulking Cycles, plenty of 0 Carbs Days in there as well lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad things are looking up Reg. Hopefully she figures out what caused her to snap so quickly, and prevents that behavior in the future.

Thanks bro, I've just come to accept marriage ain't all PRs and Bulking Cycles, plenty of 0 Carbs Days in there as well lol
Ha! Exactly...

Most of our marital drama comes from my wife's ex and how his inappropriate behavior affects his son (my step). Fortunately my wife and I haven't fought in almost 3 years.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy for you my friend! My wife is my anchor and I wouldn't know what to do without her. I still suggest having her check hormones. If not possible then follow Hyde's advice above. My wife's hormones have been an issue as she's 52. Pregnenolone is in her regiment and it makes a big difference.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss those days lol my wife and I went probably the first 4 years of marriage only having tiny little arguments

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss those days lol my wife and I went probably the first 4 years of marriage only having tiny little arguments
We've been together about 6 now, and it seems to get better every year.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've been together about 6 now, and it seems to get better every year.
That's awesome bro, we are for the most part generally happy and seems it keeps getting better. Just been a weird few weeks for some reason.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome bro, we are for the most part generally happy and seems it keeps getting better. Just been a weird few weeks for some reason.
Every relationship has phases, and I know we will too. There was a period years ago that stuff got real bad.

Might have to deal with a custody battle here soon, and that cause a lot more stress that may make it harder to deal with each other. We know and expect for there to be disagreements, so that keeps some petty stuff at bay.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really glad for you Reggie. Here's to putting water under the bridge & setting sail for the horizon!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a couple of pics from my daughter's 8th grade graduation today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400810624.808502.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400810635.009215.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great pics and even greater memories!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
like that b&w shot . I had my daughters 5th grade one last night. very emotional. they grow up so fast.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your wife's a hottie, Reg.

;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400888667.939321.jpg
thats probably my favorite pic of my wife and 4 year old daughter

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not usually one to buy nor plug a GNC product (well not literally theirs but probably their biggest seller) but I've been taking Cellucor BCAA intra and although the taste is crap the effects are very legit. There's been a few days where I should've been sore as **** but really hasn't been the case.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm not usually one to buy nor plug a GNC product (well not literally theirs but probably their biggest seller) but I've been taking Cellucor BCAA intra and although the taste is crap the effects are very legit. There's been a few days where I should've been sore as **** but really hasn't been the case.
Good to know!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know!
I just got in some USPlabs Amino Lift. Gonna start taking that soon. My pwo cocktail kicked ass today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401419931.643933.jpg
had me working my ass off pretty much all day. I mixed 3/4 scoop hyde and 1 scoop Hyoer. The Hyper by itself tastes horrible!! But mixed with the Hyde it's not bad.

It's weird I never was a fan of the 1.3 Dim in Muscle Marinade but really like it in the Hyde. Does anyone know the real reason they banned it?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Not sure on the 1,3. I've heard Hyde is awesome! We still have two products with 1,3 in it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The gov't wanted a scapegoat to crucify to make it look like it's concerned for the health of its citizens. It's not actually banned, all the human testing proved it basically has the same risks as caffeine so they haven't done anything. But they don't want to eat crow so they of course don't make that very public. The media blew it up when some tards killed themselves by OD'ing while being massively dehydrated & stressed (i.e., not following directions). When they proved it was safe though, the media never reports a thing. But a lot of manufacturers are getting away from it because they (intelligently) don't want any trouble w/ big gov. It's bullying really.

That's why AMP was made. Feels like 1,3 a lot & hopefully will live many years unharassed by gov't since it's not 1,3.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I just got in some USPlabs Amino Lift. Gonna start taking that soon. My pwo cocktail kicked ass today View attachment 101903 had me working my ass off pretty much all day. I mixed 3/4 scoop hyde and 1 scoop Hyoer. The Hyper by itself tastes horrible!! But mixed with the Hyde it's not bad.

It's weird I never was a fan of the 1.3 Dim in Muscle Marinade but really like it in the Hyde. Does anyone know the real reason they banned it?
a guy that sold it to me said it was awesome stuff but tasted like ASS
1 man was he right but it does work awesome workouts and pumps on it.