• RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys doing better today.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to the dr yesterday and he didn't do any tests but rather asked questions. He thinks part of the problem is I haven't been wearing my glasses. The whole reason I stopped is because they give me headaches so I'm going to make an appointment with the optometrist and have them checked again to see if I need a new prescription.

He also agreed that part of it could be stress and started writing a script for Celexa and I told him no thanks. I would rather stay away from that kind of stuff. Too bad we don't live in Colorado, I think their de stressing medication would work better ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Went to the dr yesterday and he didn't do any tests but rather asked questions. He thinks part of the problem is I haven't been wearing my glasses. The whole reason I stopped is because they give me headaches so I'm going to make an appointment with the optometrist and have them checked again to see if I need a new prescription. He also agreed that part of it could be stress and started writing a script for Celexa and I told him no thanks. I would rather stay away from that kind of stuff. Too bad we don't live in Colorado, I think their de stressing medication would work better ;)
Hopefully its just the glasses. Glad it wasnt bad dude. I agree with the colorado part 100%.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The glasses make sense for relieving the eye strain that causes headaches. Good for you that you turned down the Celexa script. So many people are on antidepressants it's sickening. Lifting iron or any form of exercise is more the answer and not a drug to give false well being. I dated a girl that was on Celexa and she was so doped out of her mind 90% of the time it was frightening.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the last thing I want is to be numb from or hooked on some medication that I don't need. Years ago I took Xanax and ran out over a weekend a had no refills. Went through crazy withdrawals so decided right there and then Never Again!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya the last thing I want is to be numb from or hooked on some medication that I don't need. Years ago I took Xanax and ran out over a weekend a had no refills. Went through crazy withdrawals so decided right there and then Never Again!!
I hear people and drs say that about zanax. So addicting and evil. I've been taking it for 7yrs. Never had any probs on it or if im out untill refill. Guess im lucky. Plus i take it as prescibed,not to get high.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could be from the glasses. I get them now when I take them off, and got them before I was prescribed glasses.

Good on ya for ditching pills. I'm not a fan either.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure that's what it is. I failed to wear them once this weekend however. I know, I know.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been experiencing some issues with anger over the last few days. For some reason any little thing will set me off. Really weird since that isn't my personality at all.

Have been wearing my glasses which make me look old :( and still having the headaches. Made another appointment to see the doctor for next week.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you have a stressful situation (from what you said last week)... that can mutate into anger very easily (i know this all too well). Good luck with dr.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think us causing this? I remember back in November-December I felt this way. Never pinpointed what it was.

TeamFourEyes!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably a mix of the headaches, still not getting my rep package for March let alone April and realizing I now have 5 leaks in my roof which I've been complaining to my landlord about for over a year. Oh ya also a bunch of us at work just got our hours cut due to funding cuts for the developmentally disabled field.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Probably a mix of the headaches, still not getting my rep package for March let alone April and realizing I now have 5 leaks in my roof which I've been complaining to my landlord about for over a year. Oh ya also a bunch of us at work just got our hours cut due to funding cuts for the developmentally disabled field.
Damn dude. Stress is killn ya. Sounds like you need to be in that Colorado state of mind.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude. Stress is killn ya. Sounds like you need to be in that Colorado state of mind.
Haha that state of mind works great but only able to get to that in the evenings so the day usually sucks. It's been so bad lately that I'm ready to throw down at the drop of a hat. I need to get back to training mma I think

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha that state of mind works great but only able to get to that in the evenings so the day usually sucks. It's been so bad lately that I'm ready to throw down at the drop of a hat. I need to get back to training mma I think
Mma would be better than jail.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mma would be better than jail.
Truer words have never been spoken my friend! I'm gonna stop down and talk to my trainer and see if I can work off the monthly fee

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....its definitely stress dude.
Ya as I was typing it out and thinking about other things going on, I started to realize that my life is pretty damn stressful right now so your probably right.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I mention how tired I've been? Can't seem to get enough sleep. I think I slept 15-16 hours yesterday.

Already taken 2 naps today.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well in 3 more months you got nastyness on 2 wheels in sturgis to look forward to.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been thinking about it. I used to build and custom paint bikes in Texas. Its been a while since i've been to a bikefest and i'm feelin the need. You go?
For sure, it's all around me. Look forward to it every year!! I'm sure I'll get a security job down there too.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I worked out some things with my mma trainer and he's going to let me go down and train with them. I'll be starting tonight on some grappling drills. Since my cardio is nowhere near where it needs to be I'm in for a long night ;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My cardio is in the dumper also. I need to get out the old Kenpo Karate drill book and go!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That ought to be a little bit of a pick-me-up Reg.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya Reg this should help you out. For the record I haven't ran since Feb... so my cardio blows ass... (no quote edit needed Thomas)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya Reg this should help you out:
For the record I haven't reached around since Feb... so my new forte is blowing ass... (no calling my wife Thomas)
For sure...

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys ;) glad to know I'm not the only one.

So I didn't do any weight training today due to having doms like a sumbitch and having grappling this afternoon. I did get handled on the mat after about 10 minutes, but that's ok. I didn't expect to run the table today.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys ;) glad to know I'm not the only one. So I didn't do any weight training today due to having doms like a sumbitch and having grappling this afternoon. I did get handled on the mat after about 10 minutes, but that's ok. I didn't expect to run the table today.
Practice today, UFC 2moro. Do you take BCAAs?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt used to take them separately untill a few months back. They really help. I have some Ageforce amino patches that im going to try.
Amino patches huh? Hmmm interesting

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my diet has been complete **** the last couple of weeks. I'm back up to 179 and feeling like a fat ass lol. I'm just hungry all the time. Really gotta start getting it back in order!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
So my diet has been complete **** the last couple of weeks. I'm back up to 179 and feeling like a fat ass lol. I'm just hungry all the time. Really gotta start getting it back in order!!
I know what you mean about the diet. I think the weather has a lot to do with it. The get togethers, parties, bbq's, etc. wait till your Forerunner Hard kicks in! My stack has increased my appetite. I don't know if it's the Hard or the Mass or a combo of the two.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with you both. I do great during the week, but being outside all weekend makes me crave bad foods and adult beverages.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure it's due to all the above and the fact that I had been on appetite suppressants for I think 12 weeks or so and now that I'm not I think my body is trying to make up for lost calories lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The same thing happens to me sometimes.