Reduce XT question...

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Just wanted to know if this was too much for my pct. In weeks 3-6 I have the dosage at 6/4/3/2. I'm also taking liquid clomid, pct assist, daa and inhibit e. Is the dosage for Reduce XT too high?

Coming off of an 8 weeks Stano-drol stacked with 6 weeks H-drol cycle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry but what does 6/4/3/2 mean? I.e. is it the first week you're taking 6 pills a day, then week 2 you're taking 4 pills a day etc?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know if this was too much for my pct. In weeks 3-6 I have the dosage at 6/4/3/2. I'm also taking liquid clomid, pct assist, daa and inhibit e. Is the dosage for Reduce XT too high?

Coming off of an 8 weeks Stano-drol stacked with 6 weeks H-drol cycle.
That dosage is not too high. (if you were referring to caps per day.) However, I think 150-175mg (3-4 caps) would suffice.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Yes, I was referring to caps per day. Is 4 weeks long enough or can I take it longer?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I was referring to caps per day. Is 4 weeks long enough or can I take it longer?
I believe 4 weeks is long enough to combat your PCT cortisol. However, it can only help, not hurt you to take the product for up to 8 weeks.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats a high dose in my opinion .. i like 4/3/3/3/2 .. im guessing you feel that your cortisol levels are wacked outta propotion .. if so yes i agree with clickster and maxx extend the pct-reduceXt .. it will only make you lean out

p,s > how was your stano/hdrol cycle ?seems like a nice recomp stack

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
thats a high dose in my opinion .. i like 4/3/3/3/2 .. im guessing you feel that your cortisol levels are wacked outta propotion .. if so yes i agree with clickster and maxx extend the pct-reduceXt .. it will only make you lean out

p,s > how was your stano/hdrol cycle ?seems like a nice recomp stack
My stack was great! Put on 15+ pounds of lean muscle and strength went through the roof. The only bad thing was it shut me down hard and killed my libido. I started my 3rd week of pct and my "boys" still haven't recovered or changed much, which worries me about this liquid clomid that I have. I think it might be bunk. But I haven't lost any strength or weight, just lost some energy/focus in the gym.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I believe 4 weeks is long enough to combat your PCT cortisol. However, it can only help, not hurt you to take the product for up to 8 weeks.
So if I were to take it for 8 weeks, what would you recommend the dosage be at?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I were to take it for 8 weeks, what would you recommend the dosage be at?
same; only if you feel lethargic or joint discomfort is for low cortisol levels ;)
then low the dose and done.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be sure to spread your dosings through out the day, 3x is best. I would use Reduce XT in the AM, the afternoon and before bed.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to spread your dosings through out the day, 3x is best. I would use Reduce XT in the AM, the afternoon and before bed.
I agree.

This is how I take Reduce XT. If I were doing an 8 week run I would run it exactly like this.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stack was great! Put on 15+ pounds of lean muscle and strength went through the roof. The only bad thing was it shut me down hard and killed my libido. I started my 3rd week of pct and my "boys" still haven't recovered or changed much, which worries me about this liquid clomid that I have. I think it might be bunk. But I haven't lost any strength or weight, just lost some energy/focus in the gym.

Damn yea usually clomid plus Pct assist and DAA .. That's a sick stack .. Keep working hard hopefully Ure shyt ain't bunk( I kno that sucks ) .. I'd keep dosing all your sup hopefully libido will come soon

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have run up to 6 caps a day with no joint issues, but didnt notice any difference between that dose and 3. Just experiment and see what works best for you.