booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How am I a troll? I am explaining that after taking 7-OH my levels were elevated. For all the men bullying me saying that I am wrong... you aren’t a woman and you can’t tell me that what is happening to me is all in my head.
all of the answers have NOTHING to do with anecdotal experience or the fact that we are men... its science... facts... that is what everyone is referring to. When it was stated multiple times that its damn near impossible to have a hormonal spike (for any reason or caused by literally anything) of the magnitude that would cause the sides you are describing (which typically take weeks or months to show) it's becuase that is the case for ANY person. male, female, dog, cat... its simple physiology that you can't have a voice changing hormonal spike over the course of a few days outside of puberty or something like that... as stated, even steroids of the highest potency take time to change things in your body... the human body's reactions are not an on/off switch.

Deelish35

Awards
all of the answers have NOTHING to do with anecdotal experience or the fact that we are men... its science... facts... that is what everyone is referring to. When it was stated multiple times that its damn near impossible to have a hormonal spike (for any reason or caused by literally anything) of the magnitude that would cause the sides you are describing (which typically take weeks or months to show) it's becuase that is the case for ANY person. male, female, dog, cat... its simple physiology that you can't have a voice changing hormonal spike over the course of a few days outside of puberty or something like that... as stated, even steroids of the highest potency take time to change things in your body... the human body's reactions are not an on/off switch.
I don’t think I ever stated I had a voice changing side effect... I dont know where you got that from

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, if it helps you correct something I am glad if it helped. Check your Vit D levels if you haven't.

I think everyone is skeptical because the conclusion you originally came to was probably a little off. We have all been taught that these DHEA derivatives are safe for women and seen women use them numerous times without issue...so seeing a newer member come up with something that defys logic raises some skepticism. We do get some trolls here.

But I get that you had a bad experience and wanted to help someone else with what you thought was good info that others were not saying. Generally you will get a lot of help here.

Deelish35

Awards
It’s funny because I honestly just wanted to see if any other females on here had some side effects or if I was alone?

All I got was men answering me. Definitely not the response I was after

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t think I ever stated I had a voice changing side effect... I dont know where you got that from
sorry, someone else's post in here... regardless, facial hair is another sufficient example of a side that would take far longer to develop. my entire point still stands.

Deelish35

Awards
Well, if it helps you correct something I am glad if it helped. Check your Vit D levels if you haven't.

I think everyone is skeptical because the conclusion you originally came to was probably a little off. We have all been taught that these DHEA derivatives are safe for women and seen women use them numerous times without issue...so seeing a newer member come up with something that defys logic raises some skepticism. We do get some trolls here.

But I get that you had a bad experience and wanted to help someone else with what you thought was good info that others were not saying. Generally you will get a lot of help here.
If you know the difference between 7-OH and 7-keto please let me know. Trying to find info on that isn’t so easy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s funny because I honestly just wanted to see if any other females on here had some side effects or if I was alone?

All I got was men answering me. Definitely not the response I was after
this isn't meant to be combative, so please take it at face value:

a) there's only a few women on here and most don't post about or in these types of sections
b) even if they do, apparently you're alone
c) I still don't see why you care if men or women answer you with facts and science-based information... that's just silly to say a guy telling you something can't be true becuase he can't understand how women work...

Deelish35

Awards
Your point is poor at best. read HIT4ME’s posts and then think about it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you know the difference between 7-OH and 7-keto please let me know. Trying to find info on that isn’t so easy
I am not going to claim to be any expert on that one. They are structurally very similar. They seem to have a lot of similar effects.

It seems that DHEA breaks down into 7-keto and 7-kept converts to the 7-OH metabolites. I could be wrong.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And part of the skepticism on here is that no other women have mentioned hormonal issues from the DHEA metabolites. DhEA itself would be the most likely hormone in this group to cause issues and few women really get issues with that even...certainly not after a week. So...you will not likely find a woman on here that has this issue from Reduce XT/7-OH.

Plus, as Booneman said. There aren't a lot of women on this board. All us guys usually scare off the women-folk. :)

Deelish35

Awards
And part of the skepticism on here is that no other women have mentioned hormonal issues from the DHEA metabolites. DhEA itself would be the most likely hormone in this group to cause issues and few women really get issues with that even...certainly not after a week. So...you will not likely find a woman on here that has this issue from Reduce XT/7-OH.

Plus, as Booneman said. There aren't a lot of women on this board. All us guys usually scare off the women-folk. :)
Haha well you guys don’t scare me ;)

I’m just a girl living in a hormonal world with a bunch of unknowns. I took reduce XT to control my cortisol but didn’t expect to have sides. Now knowing what I know I’m sure it’s PCOS

GIJane1928

Awards
I'm a woman. I've used reduce xt on and off for years and have run it for way longer than suggested on bottle. Zero side effects.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still no blood work posted?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
She is lying Troll trying make a good company look bad by blaming her problems on their product.

Deelish35

Awards
She is lying Troll trying make a good company look bad by blaming her problems on their product.
I even said I liked the product and i got awesome results. I am not bashing sns. I have many Supps from them. I personally got sides but that’s not because sns is a bad company. I never said that or implied that.

Deelish35

Awards
I'm a woman. I've used reduce xt on and off for years and have run it for way longer than suggested on bottle. Zero side effects.
Wow another woman on here!!? Not as crazy as you all may think

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I even said I liked the product and i got awesome results. I am not bashing sns. I have many Supps from them. I personally got sides but that’s not because sns is a bad company. I never said that or implied that.
Where's the bloods?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not sure where all the anger comes from - she made a connection that was inaccurate, she has learned and said it may be something else. Her original hypothesis was likely wrong, but if she was right it would have been good for others to know.

I admit that I am originally thought the logic was fallible and maybe even ridiculous initially - but investigating further actually helped me learn a little.

If anything, this thread should show that Reduce XT does what it says and reduces cortisol. People should be happy if they want to stand by the product. The issue is, reduced cortisol isn't always a good thing either.

On the other side, I understand that saying things like "I am a woman and you are a man" or that taking something and attributing something that happens after it to that substance alone is poor logic - but attacking that with more poor logic isn't any better. In this case, there is probably an underlying cause of this issue that the OP is/was unaware of.

Most substances effect men and women the same - protein, carbs, fat, opioids, crack, you name it - mostly have the same effects on people within a variable range. And taking vitamin C and then finding out you have cancer doesn't mean that Vitamin C caused cancer just because your awareness of the two events are linked. But doesn't that mean that a person of intelligence will investigate further?

If someone thinks their house is haunted would you attack them and tell then they are stupid? Or would it be better to figure out why they think that and discover the true cause and show then?

Why all the emotion and lack of thought in this thread? Isn't it worth knowing if this product may have had an effect?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
She really doesnt need to post the bloods i think she already came across the answer she was looking for. Why do you want to see the bloods so bad?
Have you read the thread? 1) She indicated she went to the trouble to get before and after 2) This data would help us understand what is going on.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Have you read the thread? 1) She indicated she went to the trouble to get before and after 2) This data would help us understand what is going on.
Yes ive read the thread and it seems she has an idea of whats going on already and you came in here with hostility saying shes a "lying troll trying to make a company look bad". Doesnt exactly sound like someone whos trying to understand the situation to help out

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yes ive read the thread and it seems she has an idea of whats going on already and you came in here with hostility saying shes a "lying troll trying to make a company look bad". Doesnt exactly sound like someone whos trying to understand the situation to help out[/QUOTE

When an OP leads on a number of people that they performed blood tests and we (myself, a number of other folks in this thread including you asing for the results) ask and wait patiently for days to see them - we expect to see them. Simple edicate bro. What have you contributed to the thread other than asking for the blood test results which your pissed at me for asking for too (you total ****ing moron)?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yes ive read the thread and it seems she has an idea of whats going on already and you came in here with hostility saying shes a "lying troll trying to make a company look bad". Doesnt exactly sound like someone whos trying to understand the situation to help out[/QUOTE

When an OP leads on a number of people that they performed blood tests and we (myself, a number of other folks in this thread including you asing for the results) ask and wait patiently for days to see them - we expect to see them. Simple edicate bro. What have you contributed to the thread other than asking for the blood test results which your pissed at me for asking for too (you total ****ing moron)?
Wow first of all i asked for the results nicely, second i realized i didnt need to see them after the problem may have been resolved and i dont expect to see anything. Also i was actually trying to help rather than be an a$$hole and attack everyone. You make yourself look bad in just about eveything you post on. I would tell you to just shut your fcking mouth but dont expect that to ever happen so ill just leave it at that, and this, go fck yourself

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Wow first of all i asked for the results nicely, second i realized i didnt need to see them after the problem may have been resolved and i dont expect to see anything. Also i was actually trying to help rather than be an a$$hole and attack everyone. You make yourself look bad in just about eveything you post on. I would tell you to just shut your fcking mouth but dont expect that to ever happen so ill just leave it at that, and this, go fck yourself
Bro you made yourself look bad again stupid infact - you asked for the same thing as me, but your mad at me for asking for it. lmao...if your ever in my neck of the woods, I would be happy to explain it to you nice and simple like.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro you made yourself look bad again stupid infact - you asked for the same thing as me, but your mad at me for asking for it. lmao...if your ever in my neck of the woods, I would be happy to explain it to you nice and simple like.
Are you really that big if an idiot?

Deelish35

Awards
I honestly did not expect this...But I’m glad I posted. I went to my doctor today and yes in fact I do have severe symptoms of pcos. She isn’t sure if it was the reduce xt or not because she’s not an endocrinologist but she did say that if I had some hormonal imbalances before then taking some sort of hormone metabolite will bring it out. So let me be clear that reduce xt probably won’t do that to everyone. And it’s not a bad product. I do really wish I could still take it. Cortisol is one of those things that’s hard to control and when you find something like xt its magical.

Hopefully my haters can understand I was just looking for some answers as to why I was growing a beard all of a sudden ��

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I honestly did not expect this...But I’m glad I posted. I went to my doctor today and yes in fact I do have severe symptoms of pcos. She isn’t sure if it was the reduce xt or not because she’s not an endocrinologist but she did say that if I had some hormonal imbalances before then taking some sort of hormone metabolite will bring it out. So let me be clear that reduce xt probably won’t do that to everyone. And it’s not a bad product. I do really wish I could still take it. Cortisol is one of those things that’s hard to control and when you find something like xt its magical.

Hopefully my haters can understand I was just looking for some answers as to why I was growing a beard all of a sudden ��
Hormone problems are very serious and no one here wants to see anyone suffer. Bloodwork is parmount in helping to identify the cause and changes needed to balance hormones. And some folks on here are super well versed in this area. If you have a potential hormone problem and have before and after bloodwork, we simply want to see - so we can help. No one hates you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ok...I told myself I was going to stay out of the HOT MESS this thread has become...BUT-@deelish35 if no one else has mentioned it KSM-ashwagandha will help with cortisol-not as much as reducext though...maybe throw in 1000mg vit c?

try to keep an open mind, some really good people on here...sometimes we like to argue maybe just a little to much, but if you have questions eventually they will get sorted out!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok...I told myself I was going to stay out of the HOT MESS this thread has become...BUT Deelish35 if no one else has mentioned it KSM-ashwagandha will help with cortisol-not as much as reducext though...maybe throw in 1000mg vit c?

try to keep an open mind, some really good people on here...sometimes we like to argue maybe just a little to much, but if you have questions eventually they will get sorted out!!!
Deelish35 - thebigt is The Man, but please do not use these products. He is correct that these products lower cortisol, but that is what caused you to have issues with Reduce Xt.

Your doctor may put you on a glucocorticosteroid and those products will counteract such medicine.

Best to have cortisol checked in. Loud work and keep it in range IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Deelish35 - thebigt is The Man, but please do not use these products. He is correct that these products lower cortisol, but that is what caused you to have issues with Reduce Xt.

Your doctor may put you on a glucocorticosteroid and those products will counteract such medicine.

Best to have cortisol checked in. Loud work and keep it in range IMO.
well, I did tell her that eventually things get sorted out....:ugh2:

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well, I did tell her that eventually things get sorted out....:ugh2:
Lol, nah, I was just trying to argue ...a little too much!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28