Red's Done gone Renegade!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to hear what happens for you and your boy red, thinkin of getting some of this my self

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Been showering with it before work at the state building in the evening. I've noticed that one of the cleaning ladies has gotten quite friendly. Last night she spent her break sitting beside me just shootin the ****. She's been there quite a while and although she's always been friendly, she hasn't really paid any attention to me. Again, I really have nothing to attribute it to except the Renegade.

I can only wonder what would happen if I was out actually trying to pick up the ladies with this stuff. Good thing I'm very happily taken with the lady I've got :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hope all is going well with this red! I have been using Renegade for about a week now. I love the smell, my girlfriend does somewhat as well. As for the increased energy good feeling when you get out, i can attest to that. But, as for the increased touchyness ect I have not noticed any...but its always full blown with me anyhow. So I have been letting my room mates use it which are all single. They have had some funny experiences.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hope all is going well with this red! I have been using Renegade for about a week now. I love the smell, my girlfriend does somewhat as well. As for the increased energy good feeling when you get out, i can attest to that. But, as for the increased touchyness ect I have not noticed any...but its always full blown with me anyhow. So I have been letting my room mates use it which are all single. They have had some funny experiences.
Funny? In college..no!:whip:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Funny? In college..no!:whip:
haha. Yeah I plan on writing a final review. Of course it will be mostly my thoughts on smell, but i plan to include my roommates experiences. He is a bit shy and he had a cashier girl kinda come on to him aggressively and it freaked him out.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
So how is it going with your wife?
I wasn't going to post this originally, just because its kinda personal, and I don't hang my personal life out for everyone to see it, but then I realized that it was part of this experiment and I owed it to RPN to post.

I think it was last thursday the 13th. The lady and I were both home and my son was at school. It was late morning and I jumped in the shower and lathered up real good with Renegade chest, arms, beard and even the stubble on my head (I shave it with a #2 blade once a week) I let it sit on me for at least a minute before I rinsed off. Dried off with a towel, then wrapped it around me and headed to our room.

Our bedroom is also our computer room... we both have our own desks and computers next to each other. She was busy on her computer doin something. I sat down in my chair still with my towel on. Checked myspace or something. She got up out of her chair and came up behind me and gave me a big hug and started kissing my neck. She had to have gotten a lungfull of Renegade lol. Anyway, she usually isnt the one to initiate things, but things quickly got "out of control" and we were on the bed. Not gonna go into details here, use your imagination. But what I will say is that during foreplay she got so worked up and had such an intense orgasm that she squirted! We have been with each other for 11 years, and that has never happened before. I got hugely turned on by this. We have never had such intense sex before. We finished about 2 hours later. Not bad for a couple of 45 year old "OLD" people LOL!

Now that I've spilled my guts, I hope some of the other testers will do the same!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear Penthouse Forum,

I wouldn't believe it myself if it hadn't happened to me.....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Update from my son:

He went out with some friends last night to the bowling alley. 2 guys and 4 girls. Nice odds :) He showered with Renegade just before he left.

He said 3 of the girls were all over him most of the night. Grabbing him while playing laser tag, that kind of stuff. One stayed kind of away from him. She told him he scared her?? I found that kind of strange. But the other three appantly liked him quite a lot.

He came home at 11pm. His Nimbus Nutrition shirt had the whole back of it ripped out. He said one of the girls grabbed on and wouldn't let go.

Later, when the Mrs. wasn't in hearing range he whispered to me... "Dad... That soap REALLY works!"

Sounds like he had a helluva good time. I might not want to know the rest of the details.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's funny!
Ahhh, to be that age again... yeah, nevermind, I like my romance level now! ;)
But good stuff, nonetheless.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update from my son:

He went out with some friends last night to the bowling alley. 2 guys and 4 girls. Nice odds :) He showered with Renegade just before he left.

He said 3 of the girls were all over him most of the night. Grabbing him while playing laser tag, that kind of stuff. One stayed kind of away from him. She told him he scared her?? I found that kind of strange. But the other three appantly liked him quite a lot.

He came home at 11pm. His Nimbus Nutrition shirt had the whole back of it ripped out. He said one of the girls grabbed on and wouldn't let go.

Later, when the Mrs. wasn't in hearing range he whispered to me... "Dad... That soap REALLY works!"

Sounds like he had a helluva good time. I might not want to know the rest of the details.
Sounds like it works TOO well.

The girl that got scared - I would like to hear more about her "normal" personality.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I asked him about her. Said he had never met her before. Was just a friend of one of the other girls. He also said she was pretty short, and Marshall stands 6'4" and she mentioned his height, so maybe that had something to do with it??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked him about her. Said he had never met her before. Was just a friend of one of the other girls. He also said she was pretty short, and Marshall stands 6'4" and she mentioned his height, so maybe that had something to do with it??
Could be...just wondering if that was the intimidation factor known with submissive girls when exposed to masculine males using Androstenone.

Unless...he's a metrosexual? theatre major?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Unless...he's a metrosexual? theatre major?
Nope... Football player, weight lifter. Closest thing he did to theatre would have been when he was in the band last year. Definatly not metrosexual. He's a pretty laid back kid.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope... Football player, weight lifter. Closest thing he did to theatre would have been when he was in the band last year. Definatly not metrosexual. He's a pretty laid back kid.
whoa...take it easy. No need to get defensive - you should love your son no matter what his preferences.

=)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Oh no... didn't mean to sound defensive. Thought you were asking a question and was just tryin to answer it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no... didn't mean to sound defensive. Thought you were asking a question and was just tryin to answer it.
i'm just busting your (and his) balls. =)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I think I spent too much time replacing soffett and facia boards today. Let me go back outside and see if I left my sense of humor out there :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I think I spent too much time replacing soffett and facia boards today. Let me go back outside and see if I left my sense of humor out there :)
HAmmertime!

Serously,the one that was afraid will yield the most valuable info. Let me know if he sees her again, whether with Renegade or not, and how she reacts?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAmmertime!

Serously,the one that was afraid will yield the most valuable info. Let me know if he sees her again, whether with Renegade or not, and how she reacts?
She may subconsciously be detecting too much pheromone making her senses tell her that he is aggressive (Alpha). Or, she may very well be intimidated by the sheer chemical attraction that she feels from it.
But hell, I don't know. Could be anything with a teenager.
I actually read a study that stated too much Pheromone can have an adverse affect on some. I wish I would have bookmarked that study... :frustrate

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
HAmmertime!

Will do. He's been going out a lot to the arcade/bowling alley so maybe he'll run across her again.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Kinda wanted to update my sons use of the Renegade soap.

It really hasn't seemed to do much for him. I have a theory on this, but, its only a theory and I could be way off base.

At his age, his hormones are raging. I think he's got so much natural pheromone activity going on that any added is just a waste, or possibly even a turn-off. Other than the incident at the bowling alley, (which may have just been coincidence) It really hasn't done anything for him, although he does like the smell of it. I'll get him some more next football season and we can try that experiment out since we really didn't get to this time around.

I'm still using it, bought another bar. I use it any time I know I am going to be going out to do work at a customers place or anytime I want to just snuggle up with my hunny. I love the stuff, and you have a customer for as long as you make Renegade. Cant wait to try out the new product too!