Red Welts from GH

jaifour

Awards
Was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on what to do...
Running 2ius of jin a day for three weeks and end of the third week starting getting red welts at injection site...
someone said to drop the iu, another said use the Bac water with sodium instead of alcohol...at a loss here any suggestions are welcome

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on what to do...
Running 2ius of jin a day for three weeks and end of the third week starting getting red welts at injection site...
someone said to drop the iu, another said use the Bac water with sodium instead of alcohol...at a loss here any suggestions are welcome
Use the advanced SEARCH fxn on top-right of page and search only IGF/GH section.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/105656-generic-gh-welts.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/105344-site-rotation.html

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Papa, I get this feeling you used to work at a tourist information booth at some point in your life...

...and liked it! ;)

You're a good patient guy!
:) I'm actually a hot head...I have these lots of mini-flare-ups but rarely melt down. I think my continual venting of anger throughout every day helps me avoid catastrophic anger discharge. HA!

I do have patients though..especially w/teaching/helping others. I used to tutor General Biology to a group of Freshman girls. BELIEVE me, THAT takes patience! :lol:

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Jaifour, definitely check out the links that Papa graciously supplied.

I solved my own welt problem by changing syringe brands. I was using some cheap Easy-Touch pins, but when I switched to Terumo pins the welts went away.

If you're using cheap pins, I'd recommend getting new ones before trying to reconstitute with sterile water or anything else that doesn't contain BA.

If you're already using good pins, try letting the reconstituted GH sit for a few days. Resident expert datBtrue says that the BA needs some time to do its job on the bacteria. Also, try rotating injection sites.

In sum, I'd try several things before abandoning the BA.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Jaifour, definitely check out the links that Papa graciously supplied.

I solved my own welt problem by changing syringe brands. I was using some cheap Easy-Touch pins, but when I switched to Terumo pins the welts went away.

If you're using cheap pins, I'd recommend getting new ones before trying to reconstitute with sterile water or anything else that doesn't contain BA.

If you're already using good pins, try letting the reconstituted GH sit for a few days. Resident expert datBtrue says that the BA needs some time to do its job on the bacteria. Also, try rotating injection sites.

In sum, I'd try several things before abandoning the BA.
Very nice summary post Ragnar! I'd like also to recommend trying IM vs. SQ injections. But save that as a last resort perhaps. If the red welts are from an infectious agent (or suspect), then practicing better sterile procedure may help as well.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Very nice summary post Ragnar! I'd like also to recommend trying IM vs. SQ injections. But save that as a last resort perhaps. If the red welts are from an infectious agent (or suspect), then practicing better sterile procedure may help as well.
Good point on the IM injections, Papa. You can see, Jaifour, that you have several things to try before ditching the BA.