RED ACID REBORN: Looking for Testers!

kernsbak84

Awards
- Brent Kerns
- 28 years old
- I have taken OxyElite Pro in the past with results varying from 5-10 lbs lost in a 2 week span. I want to get shredded. My job requuires both cardiovascular endurance as well as physical strength. And the smallest amount of body fat makes a difference in my performance.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
hope im still in the running!

alexak187

Awards
-Alex Lucero -28 Years old I work retail and looking to get cut and avoid dibities.Got a check up about a year ago and was at 268 and the doc sayed i was borderline diabetic and needed to loose some weight.I managed to get to 251 and held it for a whole year and now, I work out 4 times a week do weight training and cardio. Have gone from 251 to 230 in the last two months and looking to get to 200. I feel like ive hit a plateau, cause ive been busting my hump in gym and cant get below 230. I used to take hydroxycut a long time ago. But not taking anything right now.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bumpin for the morning crew in the midwest =)
Dude, you just won a log for a test booster. Saying that you wanted the test booster because you have trouble gaining weight and wanted help putting weight on. Why are you also trying to log a fat burner?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Dude, you just won a log for a test booster. Saying that you wanted the test booster because you have trouble gaining weight and wanted help putting weight on. Why are you also trying to log a fat burner?
i would use it for the energy boost but i was not aware that i had won the other log

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would use it for the energy boost but i was not aware that i had won the other log
Really? In that thread you thank the rep for picking you and then ask "who is as excited to log this as I am?!" Sounds like you have a pretty good idea you won, lol.

HRTthensome

HRTthensome

Awards
When are you guys picking the testers ??
BUMP BUMP !!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There was a slight delay in production, so I'm keeping the thread open in hopes to get some more applications in.

We will be announcing the winners within the next few days! Some people I've already contacted via PM.

If you win, please post a link to your log in this thread when you start

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, I didn't get a PM.

But I also didn't apply. So... Yeah.
Good luck everyone!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people should be very excited. I know I am. :woohoo:

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Brent Kerns
- 28 years old
- I have taken OxyElite Pro in the past with results varying from 5-10 lbs lost in a 2 week span. I want to get shredded. My job requuires both cardiovascular endurance as well as physical strength. And the smallest amount of body fat makes a difference in my performance.
kernsbak84

What's up brotha?!

You finally made it on AM!!

Hey Controlled Labs Rep's, we work together at RTB, this guy is a beast. He would do you a solid log, this I have no doubt.

Good luck bro.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why no app?
I am currently logging, followed by another. Then I am going to try to put back on some weight. I am sure going to look your way though on my next cut.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Waiting on a slight delay. The good news is time for more apps.

I logged the first version of Red Acid for you guys over on BB.com years ago,despite it being I dunno...7 years ago,I remember being fairly impressed with it as a non stim fat burner.I'm interested in logging this newer version,I'll try to dig up my old log on Red Acid V.1 on BB.com and ppst a link here.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I logged the first version of Red Acid for you guys over on BB.com years ago,despite it being I dunno...7 years ago,I remember being fairly impressed with it as a non stim fat burner.I'm interested in logging this newer version,I'll try to dig up my old log on Red Acid V.1 on BB.com and ppst a link here.
awesome man...hope you can find it

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The winners have been chosen! PM's sent. The product should ship very soon.

If anyone else is interested, please feel free to apply, we still have open spots!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To everyone who received a pm, please make sure to post a link to the log in this thread. Thanks

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Received my bottle yesterday with some other samples. Want to thank RegenadeRows and Controlled Labs for allowing me to run Red Acid Reborn! Going to start the cycle on this tomorrow and provide you with updates.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received my bottle yesterday with some other samples. Want to thank RegenadeRows and Controlled Labs for allowing me to run Red Acid Reborn! Going to start the cycle on this tomorrow and provide you with updates.
Awesome. Looking forward to the log

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
So eager. Anyone else recieve theirs?
bushyman, where in the U.S. do you live?

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Kbizzle

I live in Jersey City and the product came, if I recall, from New York State... Maybe the New Rochelle area or around there, near NYC for sure. It's not far at all and it came UPS ground. So I am not suprised as to why I got it so fast.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Can't link it,

But here is the name!!!!

/anabolicminds. com/ forum/ showthread. php?t= 227164

Droppin Acid N' Gettin Shredded* Sponsored by Controlled Labs

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't link it,

But here is the name!!!!

/anabolicminds. com/ forum/ showthread. php?t= 227164

Droppin Acid N' Gettin Shredded* Sponsored by Controlled Labs
Thank you kb. I will be joining shortly

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Thank you kb. I will be joining shortly
Thanks!!

Here is my Log in my Signature Line for anyone else who wants to see an insane shred session. Cardio, Cardio, Cardio, LIFT!!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Oh yeah, and thanks for the samples. They have fueled this weekends workouts!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, and thanks for the samples. They have fueled this weekends workouts!
Awesome...glad to hear it.

Hoping to see some of the other folks who received it in good faith will have this up soon.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Sorry guys been super busy,finally got around to checking my mail yesterday n guess wat was n there? Mail of course! And I also found sum red acid reborn n there too! Ill get my log started as soon as I finish my current log. Thanks!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little bit disappointed that I am not seeing the logs guys. Whats the story?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Bump ^ good company hopefully you get some reviews man... I layed off this because I wasnt sure I was going to be able fulfill your requirements. I am sure they will be popping up soon.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys been super busy,finally got around to checking my mail yesterday n guess wat was n there? Mail of course! And I also found sum red acid reborn n there too! Ill get my log started as soon as I finish my current log. Thanks!
Yup we had an agreement you'd finish your other one first... can't wait!

Clev72

Awards
First time being Part of a Forum, pretty excited about what the site has to offer!!!
John here, 34 and recently put on twenty pounds due to a recent injury. Injury is all set and I am looking to get back on target. Current weight 270 and would like to get back quite a bit from where I'm at. I've tried all kinds of fat burners over the years and as of recent (past year) I've tried other Controlled Labs products and have been very very pleased with results from their products. White Flood (Current favorite Pre-Workout) and Orange Triad as to date and Purple Wraath/Green Magnitude Samples. I also just ordered a few bottles of Blue Growth (never tried this, but have tried similar products) and can't wait til the order comes. Once I noticed that Red Acid Reborn was now released it was appealing to want to try this product, due to past experiences with Controlled Labs. I believe that Controlled Labs is a pretty legit supplement company and they have turned me in their direction regarding supplements. Hope I may be given an opportunity to test this product for Controlled Labs.
Thanks and wish me luck!!!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Hey folks! Into my 18th day of the Red Acid Reborn run. I had started a log and within days had to travel for work and just returned to the US last night. I did lose some pounds but should have an accurate reading later or tomorrow morning. This stuff works but I found that you do need to drink a good deal of water. Seems to help.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
im Also down for this Im 28 and trying to cut recently ganged a little weight while on the off season now im trying to get cut and that energy back in the gym i would love this current weight 245 goal weight 220 i love all your guys products im hoping i can add this to the many i already buy