Unanswered Recomps! What has worked best?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where do those statistics come from???

That study cites a study, look in there or on Google for Petersson et al 2006. I guess I had it half right, we are more likely to die of homicide or suicide than amphetamine or heroin users 🤔

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't speak for results, but in the next 4-5 weeks, I am going to start a mast, eq, test, and sd run. Hoping for the best!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For recomp I like a strong anabolic combines with fatburner

Something like
T3 50 to 100mcg
Clen 80 to 130mcg
Tren ace 75mg eod
I also like using a topical fat burner for problem spots

I combine my clen with a topical that way I dont get alot of clen issues shaky hands etc

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Something like
T3 50 to 100mcg
Clen 80 to 130mcg
Tren ace 75mg eod

I combine my clen with a topical that way I dont get alot of clen issues shaky hands etc
I do the same with Clen, same dosage too. Don’t even notice it except seeing a bit of fat come off.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Something like
T3 50 to 100mcg
Clen 80 to 130mcg
Tren ace 75mg eod

T3 is just a staple for me for recomping.
Still undecided on what injectable but Winn and proviron for sure for orals. If I’m feeling fancy I may just go with Var.
Still deciding got 3.5 weeks left and I’m taking 6-8 weeks off bulking to try to lose the bellyfat I’ve accumulated.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man is there any hope to have a beautiful recomp without using tren lol? AAS should just be the tool which we use to improve nitrogen balance right 😈 and diet is what determines whether we put mass on or whether we shed fat.
What would you guys consider the best alternative to tren which can be added to a moderate dose of test (and a dht like mast/prov in the end to harden up, that is a given) and is not so damn toxic to your ticker and all around hard on your system, digestion, kidneys etc like tren.
My next blast is going to be a recomp and i am just really scared of tren and its negative cardiovascular effects. Might go with test only and throw in mast and proviron in the end.
As far as i can remember there are few steroids that directly promote lipolysis, i remember reading that those are testosterone, trenbolone and dbol. Anavar also seems to target specific type of fat or rather, fat in a certain area of the body.
On a side note definitely following this one. Soaking in as much info as possible.

Last edited:
DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man is there any hope to have a beautiful recomp without using tren lol? AAS should just be the tool which we use to improve nitrogen balance right 😈 and diet is what determines whether we put mass on or whether we shed fat.
What would you guys consider the best alternative to tren which can be added to a moderate dose of test (and a dht like mast/prov in the end to harden up, that is a given) and is not so damn toxic to your ticker and all around hard on your system, digestion, kidneys etc like tren.
My next blast is going to be a recomp and i am just really scared of tren and its negative cardiovascular effects. Might go with test only and throw in mast and proviron in the end.
As far as i can remember there are few steroids that directly promote lipolysis, i remember reading that those are testosterone, trenbolone and dbol. Anavar also seems to target specific type of fat or rather, fat in a certain area of the body.
On a side note definitely following this one. Soaking in as much info as possible.
I had some decent results with a test base and high dose EQ.....seemed a lot cleaner than high dose test. Less estro problems allowed me to run the EQ a little higher as well. My avatar image was after basically about 3 months of test and EQ recomp. Running letro as needed. Body fat dropped drastically during this time. I'm not a massive guy but the body composition change was very noticeable and diet was less restrictive than if i was running test solo

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My avatar image was after basically about 3 months of test and EQ recomp.
That is a really good look. You having achieved it without tren gives me hope lol.
Eq is a no go for me because of my hematocrit problem.
But test+mast should be fine.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is a really good look. You having achieved it without tren gives me hope lol.
Eq is a no go for me because of my hematocrit problem.
But test+mast shouod be fine.
Thanks. Yeah I remember cutting myself when I was building new deck stairs and going inside to have my girl patch me up. She was a little concerned that my blood had basically turned into a blackish pancake syrup type liquid 😂😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Yeah I remember cutting myself when I was building new deck stairs and going inside to have my girl patch me up. She was a little concerned that my blood had basically turned into a blackish pancake syrup type liquid 😂😂
Man that is no joke. I actually started at home phlebotomies in hopes of keeping my hct under 0.50.
Thick blood. That is dangerous. Heart attack waiting to happen.

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st two compounds that come to mind are Dhb and dienolone
L

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that is no joke. I actually started at home phlebotomies in hopes of keeping my hct under 0.50.
Thick blood. That is dangerous. Heart attack waiting to happen.
Been looking at pet/farm stores and my online needle vendor for phlebotomy kits for at home since I’m damn good with IVs. Drawn my own labs forever. I’m borderline and need to get it down this next month.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1st two compounds that come to mind are Dhb and dienolone
L
Got both right now but only 6 weeks into NPP. Still debating if I should abandon now or decide on a recomp oils ASAP. Still kicking around ideas.
Probably gonna be Dien Winnie T3 with TRT dose of test. Push the Dien over 550.
I’m fairly certain I can stay 235-240 but lose a 3-5% bf ideally with that combo.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just attach an 18g to an open slin syringe and let it drain into a measuring cup where i have a pint predefined so i dont lose too much. I squeeze a pair of socks to get more blood through the needle, ghetto as hell setup hahahah.
Its funny if you are doing it completely alone (not adviseable) since you have only one hand to work with so obviously there is a time delay between the moment when you pull the needle out and the moment you manage to put plaster on the wound. I will let your imagination picture what happens during that period rofl. Its crazy how small differences in hematocrit make a big difference in blood thickness. If hct is roughly under 0.50, its a fountain. If its over 0.50, it barely dribbles.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just attach an 18g to an open slin syringe and let it drain into a measuring cup where i have a pint predefined so i dont lose too much. I squeeze a pair of socks to get more blood through the needle, ghetto as hell setup hahahah.
Its funny if you are doing it completely alone (not adviseable) since you have only one hand to work with so obviously there is a time delay between the moment when you pull the needle out and the moment you manage to put plaster on the wound. I will let your imagination picture what happens during that period rofl.
That’s where I’m damn good. Ex Army Medic, ex paramedic, ex trauma tech and nursing student. I can get a needle working I’ve just had no luck with damn 20g needles, need a catheter so it’ll stay in place like a vacutainer lab draw kit. I just end up making a mess with the 20g tip. Maybe it’s time to try again with a steady hand.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your goal for this recomp is it over all fat loss just your stomach or another problem area?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is your goal for this recomp is it over all fat loss just your stomach or another problem area?
Increased vascularity but mainly lower chest and abdominal area fat loss. It takes a lot of food and drugs to get me over 250 so I don’t want to be damn 220 when I’m done. Just can’t keep moving forward with this much bf. It’s going to be a bitch cutting off by the time I feel ready to commit to MP comp.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Increased vascularity but mainly lower chest and abdominal area fat loss. It takes a lot of food and drugs to get me over 250 so I don’t want to be damn 220 when I’m done. Just can’t keep moving forward with this much bf. It’s going to be a bitch cutting off by the time I feel ready to commit to MP comp.
Yea the cut is going to hard. And I can pretty much guarantee you that the Size and weight you think you'll need isnt. The look you need for physique is unique. I actually know of one guy who won the overall at a big show. And when asked the judges for feed back he was told to compete at the next level he needs to size down a little and come in tighter

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea the cut is going to hard. And I can pretty much guarantee you that the Size and weight you think you'll need isnt. The look you need for physique is unique. I actually know of one guy who won the overall at a big show. And when asked the judges for feed back he was told to compete at the next level he needs to size down a little and come in tighter
I’m not as concerned with placement as I am with not looking like a 6’3 string bean. I can cut ok but I’m going to elect for a coach for 16 weeks out. Would rather look awesome than fit the mold of 1st place. Which would be great but I don’t want to look small on stage since I’m so lanky.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

That study cites a study, look in there or on Google for Petersson et al 2006. I guess I had it half right, we are more likely to die of homicide or suicide than amphetamine or heroin users
Il take that with a grain of salt. No way in hell that's right

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not as concerned with placement as I am with not looking like a 6’3 string bean. I can cut ok but I’m going to elect for a coach for 16 weeks out. Would rather look awesome than fit the mold of 1st place. Which would be great but I don’t want to look small on stage since I’m so lanky.
Strategic and correct use of SEO can make all the difference in the world. The correct muscle groups being that much larger can really make a guy look gigantic.

Gonna go with Frankenstein’s Monster Dave Palumbo on that there are only two brands of SEO worth using, Painless Pumps and that other one he also sells.

Also, there’s an IA Superpharma product called popeye that’s a combo of SEO and test suspension. So much like how a truly safe and usable SEO feeds the muscle and can make “permanent” gains, popeye feeds the muscle steroids...

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, look up “Perfect Beast Max Mix site enhancement technique”

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take just about everything with a grain of salt. But from personal experience, I feel I have been much closer to being involved in a road rage incident which could end in my death, as well as much closer to banging a couple married women, which also could have ended with me being murdered.

But that's just me 😏

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this a local coach?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this a local coach?
Probably gonna use Tommy Jeffree.
Local NPC coach and really smart guy.

AZ has a small scene. One IFBB pro Dusty Hanshaw and Fitness Olympia winner Whitney Jones. And of course they know each other since she coaches too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take just about everything with a grain of salt. But from personal experience, I feel I have been much closer to being involved in a road rage incident which could end in my death, as well as much closer to banging a couple married women, which also could have ended with me being murdered.

But that's just me
I keep my .40 within 10 feet of me at all times. It’s always tucked away in a laptop bag. Nobody’s getting to me.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep my .40 within 10 feet of me at all times. It’s always tucked away in a laptop bag. Nobody’s getting to me.
You like .40’s? My MP shield 40 was the first pistol i bought and i hate shooting that damn gun. Such a snappy recoil unique to that caliber. It’ll certainly do the job, though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You like .40’s? My MP shield 40 was the first pistol i bought and i hate shooting that damn gun. Such a snappy recoil unique to that caliber. It’ll certainly do the job, though.
I like glocks and SWs and Berrettas, and Sigs, and really most of them.
I tend to always end up with Glocks and SW full size. Used every caliber. And the recoil is worse on the M&Ps bc they are so small.
Honestly as long as they don’t jam and don’t set me back more than $600, I’ll get 9, 40, 45. I’ve spent some time with a $1400 HK and it shot EXACTLY like my $329 SW did.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m definitely not a hero.
But I’m not a maniac or a coward either. I’m the guy in the office or the crowd that you WANT with a gun. I don’t let my pride get wrapped up in it, or anger, or anything else.

But if someone is going to get kidnapped, stabbed, raped, etc, my first instinct is to get my pistol and unload as soon as I have a shot. Never pointed it anyone except once when a guy was reaching for my door handle with both my boys in car seats in the back at 6months and 2 years later old. That’s how I know I can keep a level head and do what needs to be done.
I recommend it to everyone that has the temperament for it. If you’re unstable leave it alone.
But I sleep like a baby and feel safe everywhere knowing I can protect people around me. It’s a great feeling.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like this articulated my point the best. Mainly about individual state’s laws on open carry etc
I don’t even take the time to learn the laws when I go to different states. I’m spoiled here in AZ.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I carry a glock chambered in .357 sig
With some Underwood ammo. 125grain at 1500fps. Also known as a pocket rocket.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crvena zastava (translated: red flag) ftw. Bet most of you dont know that brand 😁

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need to buy Chinese Good Luck cartridges.

That way it’s extra scary as your rounds fly wildly off target... the enemy won’t know what to expect!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Need to buy Chinese Good Luck cartridges.

That way it’s extra scary as your rounds fly wildly off target... the enemy won’t know what to expect!
I like the rounds in Altered Carbon.
You want to see some killer SciFi Futuristic series? It’s the best

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys!
Here’s what I’m thinking.
I’ve got so much NPP and it’s treating me really well, even in a deficit I’m staying strong and thick. So here’s where I’m at with my recomp:
Dienolone E: 500/week
NPP 300/week(6 week’s in, maybe go all the way to 16weeks)
Winnie 50-75/day 5 weeks
T3 moderate dose.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys!
I’ve got so much NPP and it’s treating me really well, even in a deficit I’m staying strong and thick. So here’s where I’m at with my recomp:
Winnie 50-75/day 5 weeks
T3 moderate dose.
How is dienolone treating you so far compared to tren? Less sides?

edit: My bad, just saw that you are yet to run this. For some reason my mind constructed a scenario where you have already ran this stack.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just heard of, don’t know it though
Guys!
Winnie 50-75/day 5 weeks
T3 moderate dose.
Test base?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That study cites a study, look in there or on Google for Petersson et al 2006. I guess I had it half right, we are more likely to die of homicide or suicide than amphetamine or heroin users 🤔
I could see that amphetamine and heroin users usually die from overdose.

There are alot of bodybuilders who aren't ok mental wise and could end committing suicide

The homicide part seems a little iffy but they can be intimidating or run with the wrong crowd

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So with PRO actually shut down right now, my other source carries Dien E. Which kind of sucks because I want to get everything kicking ASAP. I’m really quite fond of short esters, especially with drugs that can suck mentally.
Starting to rethink this again.
Just front load you will get there faster maybe not as fast as a short ether but definitely quicker than eth 2x a week

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest and ALL dht’s.
I’m one of the lucky ones that feels so decent on Epi, that I can push dose to 60.
But Winnie seems like it’s calling me on this one.
I'd go with the winny I've run 50 and 60mg of epi everyday and its was nothing like 50 of winny

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I could see that amphetamine and heroin users usually die from overdose.

There are alot of bodybuilders who aren't ok mental wise and could end committing suicide

The homicide part seems a little iffy but they can be intimidating or run with the wrong crowd
So here's the telling stat
.... The amphetamine/heroin users that died a violent death were usually in their mid 30s....the AAS users had a median age of 25. I can totally buy that, personally, because I'm in my late 30s and had trouble "controlling myself" when starting AAS. Me in my 20s would have been a real a$$h*le... 😁

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with the winny I've run 50 and 60mg of epi everyday and its was nothing like 50 of winny
Winnie doesn’t get the love it deserves. Why I don’t mess w Var much I like keeping size and strength and Winny does it all. Plus NPP will keep joints in check

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is dienolone treating you so far compared to tren? Less sides?

edit: My bad, just saw that you are yet to run this. For some reason my mind constructed a scenario where you have already ran this stack.
All good. I ran it last year not amazing but I’m wanting to try another lab and run it higher alongside other strong drugs. I’m betting NPP and Winnie will make the vascularity if it shine even better and it should be quite a bit better this way. Plus haven’t ran enanthate version yet either