• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening Cocktail
Advanced Fat Burning & Recomposition Agent
Multi-Phase Muscle Building & Fat Burning Catalyst

Recomp 20 print (120caps) (RENDERING) GROUP.png

Recomp 20 print (120caps) revised (SUPP FACTS).png

2,800 mg. Symplocos Racemosa Extract (SR10X™)
200 mg. Cocoabuterol®
10 mg. Bioperine®

Bigger, Stronger, & Leaner…...

Recomp20 is a revolutionary leaning & hardening cocktail and advanced recomposition agent that can be used to promote lean muscle and strength gains, burn fat, and improve enhanced body-composition.

Recomp20 Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle & Strength Gains
  • Fat Loss & Improved Body-Composition
  • Enhanced Muscle Fullness & Vascularity
  • Improved Muscular Endurance & Power Output
  • Positive Mood & Improved Sense of Well-Being
  • Increased Muscle Protein Synthesis
  • Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Properties
  • Full 30-Day Supply
Recomp20 is designed to help you harden muscles, build lean muscle, and burn unwanted body-fat.

Ask yourself a few questions:
  • Do you want to build lean muscle?
  • Do you want to burn stubborn body-fat?
  • Do you want to build retain lean muscle while dieting?
  • Do you want a supplement that can support building muscle AND burning fat?
  • Do you want a leaner, harder, more muscular physique?
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Recomp20 may be right for you.

Bigger, Stronger, & Leaner? Okay, Keep Talking…..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Recomp20 Difference – Look Better, Feel Better, Perform Better

Recomp20 – Created to Transform Your Physique:
Recomp20 has been created to transform your overall body-composition as well as increasing strength and definition. Recomp20 will help harden muscles, gain lean muscle, and burn off unwanted body-fat.

This stimulant free supplement also offers a boost in mental feel better type energy and endurance so that you will be training at a higher level than ever before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recomp20 – Versatility – Good for Almost Any Goal:

Recomp20 is perfect for almost any weightlifter or fitness enthusiast no matter what the goals are. No matter whether you’re looking to lose fat, improve body-composition, build muscle, increase strength, or feel better and perform better during your workouts, Recomp20 is designed for you.

Recomposition:
Recomposition – the process of trying to build muscle and lose fat at the same time – is probably the most popular and desired set of results for many people that work out. Unfortunately, it can also be the hardest set of results to get great results in both categories at one time. Until now! If you’re focused on recomposition, meet your new workout partner, Recomp20.

Fat Loss/Cutting:
Recomp20 is the perfect option to use during fat loss/cutting regimens to help support fat burning and helping to build or retain your hard-earned muscle while dieting. In addition, it is common for many people to get moody, grumpy, or even sad/down while dieting – so the positive mood support benefits of Recomp20 are a great plus for many people.

Lean Bulking:
Recomp20 is a great option to add to your lean bulking regimen to help you gain lean muscle and burn fat or keep fat gain to a minimum at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel Better & Perform Better:
This stimulant free supplement also offers a boost in mental feel better type energy and endurance so that you will be training at a higher level than ever before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Than Just a Fat Burner:
Do NOT confuse Recomp20 with an ordinary fat burner.

Recomp20 is much more than just a fat burner.

Recomp20 is designed to help support a leaner, harder, and more muscular physique through helping harden muscles, gaining lean muscle mass, burning unwanted body-fat, and support lean muscle retention while dieting.

Recomp20 & Libido:

In addition to all of its other awesome benefits, Recomp20 is also designed to help support maintaining or improving libido. This is important because many people experience a significantly reduced libido while dieting and also while on stimulant-based fat burners.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

Symplocos Racemosa Extract (as SR10X™):

Symplocos Racemosa Extract is a super exciting herb that has so many potential benefits that it would take a series of articles to cover all of the information. So due to space constraints, this write up will just be providing an overview.

The SR10X™ Difference:
It’s all about the extraction - As with most herbs, its not the parent herb that delivers the benefits, it’s the active constituent(s) that are responsible for the results. A good well-known example of this would be Turmeric as a parent herb but Curcumin being the constituent that delivers the benefits. Another well-known example would be Milk Thistle being the parent herb but Silymarin being the constituent that delivers the benefits.

Most suppliers sell cheap Symplocos/Lodhra powder that isn’t even extracted at all (despite some claiming otherwise).

SR10X™ is a specialized Symplocos Racemosa Extract standardized to a minimum 10% Tannins.

Fat Loss & Lean Muscle Overview:
Symplocos Racemosa was the active ingredient in one of the most well-renowned and sought-after bodybuilding supplements of all time and works through a variety of pathways to help build lean muscle & strength, support fat loss, and help build or maintain lean muscle while dieting.

PDE Inhibitors and cAMP:
Symplocos Racemosa Extract (also known as Lodhra Bark Extract) is one of nature’s most well-documented phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. Phosphodiesterase is the enzyme responsible for breaking down cyclic-AMP (cAMP). Phosphodiesterase inhibitors prevent the phosphodiesterase enzymes from breaking down cAMP. cAMP is a ‘second messenger’ that that helps regulate the effects various hormones and neurotransmitters and has potential benefits such as improved fat loss, increased muscle mass, improved thyroid function, increased steroidogenesis (hormone production), and much more.

Basically, more cAMP in the body can lead to greater fat loss, increased muscle gains, and enhanced hormone levels; all of which can be beneficial for building a leaner more muscular physique.

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH):
Symplocos Racemosa extract supports increasing both Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). This is a great benefit for men as LH boosts testosterone production and FSH helps support healthy sperm development.

Liver Protective Properties:
Symplocos Racemosa, unlike many compounds associated with bodybuilding, has been shown to have hepatoprotective (liver protective) properties.

Potential GI Benefits and More:
Symplocos Racemosa has also been shown to have a wide variety of other potential benefits including having a positive effect of gastrointestinal (GI) ulcers.

Cocoabuterol® - A Revolutionary Fat Loss & Mood Booster:

Cocoabuterol® is a specialized natural cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) extract that is custom engineered to contain the most bioactive compounds using the latest technologies. The major active ingredients in Cocoabuterol® are natural polyphenols and alkaloids, including N-Coumaroyldoamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and many more. All of these naturally occurring phytochemicals have a variety of incredible benefits throughout the body.

Thermogenic Effects:
Cocoabuterol® supports fat loss through multiple pathways, a key one of which is its potent ability to help redirect the body from using muscle protein to instead start using stored fat and thereby making each workout more effective when trying to lose body-fat.

Improved Insulin Sensitivity:
Cocoabuterol supports improved insulin sensitivity and promotes a slight diuretic effect. This supports helping you better utilize your carbohydrates and to draw out excess water, leaving you with a leaner, harder, dryer, and more toned appearance.

Lean Muscle Building & Sparing Benefits:
Cocoabuterol® is so commonly associated with fat loss that many overlook its potential muscle building and muscle-sparing benefits.

Cocoabuterol® supports muscle growth and muscle retention through supporting improved muscle protein synthesis, reduced muscle protein use, and improving adipose utilization.

Stimulant Free Energy & Mood Booster:
Many stimulant-based fat burning leave up feeling like crap when you use them, especially when using them long term. Cocoabuterol®, being derived from chocolate, may actually help increase positive mood and help you feel less stressed.

Cocoabuterol® may also help provide you with a mild ‘feel good’ mental energy increase to help get you feeling more awake and mentally sharp.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Recomp20 can be stacked with Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, VasoForce XT, VasoForce Rush, Focus XT, Lean Edge, ThermoScorch, MitoBurn XT, or a variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Recomp20

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 is available now and has been for a few weeks; I was just trying to finish the full write up before posting a thread.

For anyone that missed the launch of this during the July 4th sale, you can use coupon code recomp20 to save 25% off individual bottles or the 3 pack price from now until midnight on July 31st.

Special 3 Pack Price:

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice write up. So taking it with amentoflavone would be pointless as they both are (PDE) inhibitors ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice write up. So taking it with amentoflavone would be pointless as they both are (PDE) inhibitors ?
Not at all. They would make for a great stack. The write up was long enough as it is to where there isn't room to really go into much further depth with every single aspect of it but many things have PDE inhibitor properties but that doesn't necessarily make them perform like Amentoflavone XT. I think they would actually make a great stack and we've already seen some people running them together and loving it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
great write up, currently running 2 bottles of Recomp20 alongside TTA
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I put a lot of time and effort into a lot of these write ups. It's always a bummer when I do the really complex ones and don't get much interaction off of them; so I really do appreciate the kinds words. I'm glad that you like it.

And that sounds like an awesome stack. I really hope that you're enjoying it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
great write up, currently running 2 bottles of Recomp20 alongside TTA
I started the same thing. Gonna grab a few more bottles asap. SNS is killing it with these products

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beautiful write up.

I’m loving my run so far, haven’t tested out strength in gym .. but in a week with no meal prep I feel like staying lean + greater vascularity along with longer morning boners lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I put a lot of time and effort into a lot of these write ups. It's always a bummer when I do the really complex ones and don't get much interaction off of them; so I really do appreciate the kinds words. I'm glad that you like it.

And that sounds like an awesome stack. I really hope that you're enjoying it.
Did not realize the test boosting effects. Thanks! Will need to snag this for my order this go around.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for this write up! This sounds like an awesome product and I cant wait to use it. Im a couple of months into a lean bulk and have 3 bottles on the way. There will be logging going on!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great write up! Very interesting profile. Being in the 50 & over crowd, this looks to be very useful for more than just muscle building. Definitely getting some.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Are you sitll on Anacyclus also?
I am. I've run that enough times though that I should be able to differentiate any additional benefit from the TTA/Recomp 20. Should be a great combo to maintain as much muscle as possible while in a slight caloric deficit

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really appreciate the write up. I was having trouble looking up info on the main ingredient. But your write up gave me all I needed. Thank you
Thank you. I really appreciate that. It's a great ingredient but can also be a very confusing one when trying to look it up and put together all the information.

I always try to do all the reading and research that I can on ingredients and then take the science info and present it in a way that the average person can understand. This one, Api-Plex, Elite Curcumin, Thermo Scorch, and CEL's LipoVantage write ups are so detailed that I printed copies and gave them out to various people I know locally that have pretty much no supplement knowledge and asked them to read them and let me know if they understood them. I know that some companies like to present the super technical side of stuff and that's a good sales pitch for some; for me, I try to take the approach that I want to present information in a way that my mom, dad, daughter, even grandparents can understand on products that would benefit them (like Elite Curcumin).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did not realize the test boosting effects. Thanks! Will need to snag this for my order this go around.
Symplocos Racemose extract is a very unique and very versatile ingredient and has a lot of great potential uses when standardized correctly.

I look forward to hearing your feedback if you try it :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Please slow down on all these releases, I want to buy everything !!!
Ha. You know, that's a funny story bc I don't like to intentionally release things too close together because something always seems to get overlooked.

The honest truth is that a lot of these releases should have been released starting back in Feb and March but my accident delayed a lot of things. I was in the hospital for 10 days, in a wheelchair for 5 weeks, and life was just a blur of brain fog, pain, and being behind. To this day, I'm pretty much behind at life and desperately trying to get caught up. And during that time, we had new releases coming in that I wasn't comfortable releasing bc I knew I couldn't do so correctly and effectively and also had to finish the write ups on a lot of them.

In one way, its a lot of fun releasing things close together but its definitely not the best business approach, which would be spacing them out. But they're here, they're great products, and we have money tied up in them - and I'm excited to release them. For those that know me, they know that this isn't just a business to me but that I also love helping people and have a real passion for the ingredients myself and I love making products that help people achieve their desired results. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you sitll on Anacyclus also?
I am. I've run that enough times though that I should be able to differentiate any additional benefit from the TTA/Recomp 20. Should be a great combo to maintain as much muscle as possible while in a slight caloric deficit
Yep I love Analyclus also just like you, curious if recomp will add benefit to you
I wanted to add to this like of conversation that I think that Recomp20 and Anacyclus XT will be an awesome stack.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you like them together.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wanted to add to this like of conversation that I think that Recomp20 and Anacyclus XT will be an awesome stack.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you like them together.
The Forskolin product will also pair nicely for recomp purposes. Could be a good idea to offer a “recomp stack” on the site. Although I could also make the argument for a few of your other products to be included in the stack haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Forskolin product will also pair nicely for recomp purposes. Could be a good idea to offer a “recomp stack” on the site. Although I could also make the argument for a few of your other products to be included in the stack haha
I agree. Forskolin XT could be a great addition to that stack. We should have that one released very soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot about this one, these two will make and excellent combo

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

Symplocos Racemosa Extract (as SR10X™):

Symplocos Racemosa Extract is a super exciting herb that has so many potential benefits that it would take a series of articles to cover all of the information. So due to space constraints, this write up will just be providing an overview.

The SR10X™ Difference:
It’s all about the extraction - As with most herbs, its not the parent herb that delivers the benefits, it’s the active constituent(s) that are responsible for the results. A good well-known example of this would be Turmeric as a parent herb but Curcumin being the constituent that delivers the benefits. Another well-known example would be Milk Thistle being the parent herb but Silymarin being the constituent that delivers the benefits.

Most suppliers sell cheap Symplocos/Lodhra powder that isn’t even extracted at all (despite some claiming otherwise).

SR10X™ is a specialized Symplocos Racemosa Extract standardized to a minimum 10% Tannins.

Fat Loss & Lean Muscle Overview:
Symplocos Racemosa was the active ingredient in one of the most well-renowned and sought-after bodybuilding supplements of all time and works through a variety of pathways to help build lean muscle & strength, support fat loss, and help build or maintain lean muscle while dieting.

PDE Inhibitors and cAMP:
Symplocos Racemosa Extract (also known as Lodhra Bark Extract) is one of nature’s most well-documented phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. Phosphodiesterase is the enzyme responsible for breaking down cyclic-AMP (cAMP). Phosphodiesterase inhibitors prevent the phosphodiesterase enzymes from breaking down cAMP. cAMP is a ‘second messenger’ that that helps regulate the effects various hormones and neurotransmitters and has potential benefits such as improved fat loss, increased muscle mass, improved thyroid function, increased steroidogenesis (hormone production), and much more.

Basically, more cAMP in the body can lead to greater fat loss, increased muscle gains, and enhanced hormone levels; all of which can be beneficial for building a leaner more muscular physique.

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH):
Symplocos Racemosa extract supports increasing both Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). This is a great benefit for men as LH boosts testosterone production and FSH helps support healthy sperm development.

Liver Protective Properties:
Symplocos Racemosa, unlike many compounds associated with bodybuilding, has been shown to have hepatoprotective (liver protective) properties.

Potential GI Benefits and More:
Symplocos Racemosa has also been shown to have a wide variety of other potential benefits including having a positive effect of gastrointestinal (GI) ulcers.

Cocoabuterol® - A Revolutionary Fat Loss & Mood Booster:

Cocoabuterol® is a specialized natural cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) extract that is custom engineered to contain the most bioactive compounds using the latest technologies. The major active ingredients in Cocoabuterol® are natural polyphenols and alkaloids, including N-Coumaroyldoamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and many more. All of these naturally occurring phytochemicals have a variety of incredible benefits throughout the body.

Thermogenic Effects:
Cocoabuterol® supports fat loss through multiple pathways, a key one of which is its potent ability to help redirect the body from using muscle protein to instead start using stored fat and thereby making each workout more effective when trying to lose body-fat.

Improved Insulin Sensitivity:
Cocoabuterol supports improved insulin sensitivity and promotes a slight diuretic effect. This supports helping you better utilize your carbohydrates and to draw out excess water, leaving you with a leaner, harder, dryer, and more toned appearance.

Lean Muscle Building & Sparing Benefits:
Cocoabuterol® is so commonly associated with fat loss that many overlook its potential muscle building and muscle-sparing benefits.

Cocoabuterol® supports muscle growth and muscle retention through supporting improved muscle protein synthesis, reduced muscle protein use, and improving adipose utilization.

Stimulant Free Energy & Mood Booster:
Many stimulant-based fat burning leave up feeling like crap when you use them, especially when using them long term. Cocoabuterol®, being derived from chocolate, may actually help increase positive mood and help you feel less stressed.

Cocoabuterol® may also help provide you with a mild ‘feel good’ mental energy increase to help get you feeling more awake and mentally sharp.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Recomp20 can be stacked with Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, VasoForce XT, VasoForce Rush, Focus XT, Lean Edge, ThermoScorch, MitoBurn XT, or a variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Recomp20
Thank you for this breakdown, couple questions:
-Ideal time to take Recomp20
-How long should I run it for
-Should it be taken with/without food
-When is ThermoScorch dropping and/or label being revealed?

Thanks in advance!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can be done various ways .. i like to keep it simple breakfast and then evening 6-8hrs later.
I would say minimum of 8 weeks, max of 16weeks .. i bought 2 bottles for 8 weeks but will see around week5-6.
No right or wrong way but it does have some GDA benefits, so i like it with food .. but if you can't sometimes .. i think you will be fine eitherway.
:censored:
some of the questions were answered in other threads ..so ill drop my thoughts on questions .. im about 9 days in the product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
some of the questions were answered in other threads ..so ill drop my thoughts on questions .. im about 9 days in the product.
Good Info !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for this breakdown, couple questions:

Thanks in advance!
GQ covered this above but I wanted to acknowledge your post and still reply to it.

Dosage timing:
- It can be done different ways like GQ said.
- In the original post with the supplements facts image, the suggested use that appears on the bottle is on it.

Cycle Length:
- I would say that an 8 to 16 week run will be the most common way to use it.

Food Timing:
- Can be taken with or without food but most commonly with food. '

Thermo Scorch:
- I can't say for certain but very soon.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
GQ covered this above but I wanted to acknowledge your post and still reply to it.

Dosage timing:
- It can be done different ways like GQ said.
- In the original post with the supplements facts image, the suggested use that appears on the bottle is on it.

Cycle Length:
- I would say that an 8 to 16 week run will be the most common way to use it.

Food Timing:
- Can be taken with or without food but most commonly with food. '

Thermo Scorch:
- I can't say for certain but very soon.
Thanks for that!!
Have tried it with and without food and prefer taking it with food, but will definitely grab another couple bottles to extend the run, and looking forward to ThermoScorch

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking it with my preworkout meal and dinner. Are effects more pronounced preworkout on empty stomach?
I don’t get any “feel” from this product but I dose pre-workout and semi-fasted and it has been working for sure. I already notice a difference in muscle hardness/recomp and I’m not even two full weeks in. At this rate it will definitely be a regular for me if the progress continues (which I think it will). Well done so far!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been taking it with my preworkout meal and dinner. Are effects more pronounced preworkout on empty stomach?
I personally wouldn't modify my pre-workout regimen over it bc I think it will work great either way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t get any “feel” from this product but I dose pre-workout and semi-fasted and it has been working for sure. I already notice a difference in muscle hardness/recomp and I’m not even two full weeks in. At this rate it will definitely be a regular for me if the progress continues (which I think it will). Well done so far!
That's great to hear that you're already seeing results from it so quickly and the results should continue to get better with continued use so I think and hope that you'll be in for a very enjoyable experience and great results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Slightly ahead of you here, grabbed a two pack from DPS Friday and should be here today or tomorrow. And some Optimize-T.
I look forward to hearing your feedback. That's a great stack.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ive gotten my delivery and my log is up

For those that arent into logs, here is the TLDR:

August:
Add Recomp20 to my daily routine but without changing anything else. See what kind of results that yields.

September:
Potenitally increase my daily caloric intake while continuing with Recomp20.

October:
Based on how September went im either going to keep going with a Lean Bulk and Recomp20. Or add SNS ThermoScorch and SNS TTA-500 and run a mini cut.

November, December and January:
I will be out of Recomp20 and most likely done with a mini cut, so I'm going back on a Lean Bulk and adding CEL Ecdy-Plex.

Now, its not impossible that @sns8778 is going to release something else that I fancy at this time and get my hands on that. But if that happens I will update!​

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 220198

Ive gotten my delivery and my log is up

For those that arent into logs, here is the TLDR:

August:
Add Recomp20 to my daily routine but without changing anything else. See what kind of results that yields.

September:
Potenitally increase my daily caloric intake while continuing with Recomp20.

October:
Based on how September went im either going to keep going with a Lean Bulk and Recomp20. Or add SNS ThermoScorch and SNS TTA-500 and run a mini cut.

November, December and January:
I will be out of Recomp20 and most likely done with a mini cut, so I'm going back on a Lean Bulk and adding CEL Ecdy-Plex.

Now, its not impossible that @sns8778 is going to release something else that I fancy at this time and get my hands on that. But if that happens I will update!​
That set up will give you a good idea where recomp20 really shines

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 bottles You’re in for a treat. I’m a couple weeks in now and loving it. Definitely getting more. Enjoy bro

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice ..hope it treats you well and agree great way to judge a product.

im just doing it with no change in diet ( which is pretty bad at the moment lol )

and im sure you will be adding in new sups in nov/dec/jan lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for sure !!