Recomp with USPlabs

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
So i'll be wrapping up my pct in 3 weeks, and summer is approaching. went from 175 to 190...hoping to be 185 after the pct. After PCT i probably will be starting a recomp using the HST principles, but open to suggestions. For this last cycle i really layed off the cardio because I play 3 intramurals during the week for school, but I will be starting the cardio back up. Goals are obviously to lose body fat, while mainting or gaining lean mass. Now with the caloric deficit, I'm going to really be looking for ways to get some energy as I play in 2 softball leagues...and those double header nights (mondays) are gonna be killer since its also a w/o day. I contemplating a custom calorie cycling program, where my cals would be higher on monday and tuesdays(softball days) for maintained energy for the sports...and then cycle throughout the rest of the week. I definitely will be incorporating Recreate and Jacked, and wanting to continue PRIME, as I am using it as part of my PCT. The ideal situation would be to run the entire asteroid stack with AP at 2 a day plus recreate, and just dominate.
Anyway, the main goals are to recomp while keeping the energy consistent so I am able to perform during workouts AND softball games.

I was considering a high fat/high protein/low carb diet...where carbs would only be consumed before and after a workout and before games.

Any help would be great...::cough cough:: borobulker!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i'll be wrapping up my pct in 3 weeks, and summer is approaching. went from 175 to 190...hoping to be 185 after the pct. After PCT i probably will be starting a recomp using the HST principles, but open to suggestions. For this last cycle i really layed off the cardio because I play 3 intramurals during the week for school, but I will be starting the cardio back up. Goals are obviously to lose body fat, while mainting or gaining lean mass. Now with the caloric deficit, I'm going to really be looking for ways to get some energy as I play in 2 softball leagues...and those double header nights (mondays) are gonna be killer since its also a w/o day. I contemplating a custom calorie cycling program, where my cals would be higher on monday and tuesdays(softball days) for maintained energy for the sports...and then cycle throughout the rest of the week. I definitely will be incorporating Recreate and Jacked, and wanting to continue PRIME, as I am using it as part of my PCT. The ideal situation would be to run the entire asteroid stack with AP at 2 a day plus recreate, and just dominate.
Anyway, the main goals are to recomp while keeping the energy consistent so I am able to perform during workouts AND softball games.

I was considering a high fat/high protein/low carb diet...where carbs would only be consumed before and after a workout and before games.

Any help would be great...::cough cough:: borobulker!!!
Please provide me with the following information:
Weight
BF%
Training Sessions per week
Goals (recomp)

I will do my best to throw something together for you buddy! This will be killer...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
thanks boro.
male
5'9 ish
190lbs
bf 12% (estimate)
3 full body workouts (HST), but i can switch to 4 I'm just used to MWF
goals: lose BF while slowly gaining lean mass

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm 190 after the cycle....hoping to be 185 after PCT.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will work on something ASAP buddy!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a huge explanation typed out and it got deleted... eww...

Anyway, I will post this diet up and when you are ready to go to your next phase, let me know. We can plan out a killer macronutrient cycling schedule that you will love.

Let me know if you need anything in the mean time! (i hate computers)

Attachments

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Boro, starting the new diet May 18th. what can we stir up?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boro, starting the new diet May 18th. what can we stir up?
I love carb cycling with this stuff ... makes recomp/cut a relative breeze...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i really wanna learn that fine line where my body starts to build lean mass and lose fat mass

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really wanna learn that fine line where my body starts to build lean mass and lose fat mass
It's really not such a fine line on this stack .. just eat more than your normally would in any situation your in. I eat over maintenance and stay the same weight when running Prime solo. I gain mass and lose fat though.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Well...depending on the financial situation, when i start the recomp in a few weeks it may just be recreate and AP...i thought about stacking DCP or leviathin with the recreate