Recomp or Lean Bulk cycle Furuza 50 and either Epistane

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey AM folks,

Just wanted to say AM forum has helped me and my research pet achieve body rehab and fitness goals we were not sure we would hit, breaking the ectomorph cast. Him training extra hard on PH or SARMs pushes me nicely too in motivation.

Now that my tall ectomorph 6'2" frame has hit around 210lbs at 14-15% BF, I am interested in getting Lean and shred with out going below 200lbs.

Past 2 years, I was just happy doing research with basic DMZ or LGD or M1AD cycles for my pet and trying to keep up with him... up +35-40 solid pounds net after these cycles of training. Having a new family to cook for has actually helped, most consistent in nutrition and best gainz in life so far.

For next research, want to hit the lean gain zone if possible and stay there before bulking again.

Anyone experienced with Brawn Furuza 50, stacking with Epi 20 from German Pharmacueticals with their research animal? Considering, I have two bottles of each, I also have plenty of M-Sten, DMZ for bulking, anyone run those with Furuza 50?

I hear good things about it, never been below 12% BF while being over 200lbs for very long yet. Want to hit 210lbs at 12% or better going forward as new norm.

Training might switch from heavyish, to more Higher volume training at mid level weights, focus on mine muscle contraction. I will get into diet and macros later on.

I have about 2-4 weeks left in PCT now to plan... Getting prep blood work soon.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Goat, AnabolicGuru, Apsmith4992, EMT803, Smont

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whitestang, Studhorse, JCX, JulzRulz

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IronAddiction vujade Smont, The_Old_Guy

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for furaza.

Is one of my favorite compounds ever. It's a lighter milder Anavar basically imo and you can ramp it up nice and high in beginning if you want and then bring it back down to a reasonable dosage (and I underdose the hell out of things compared to most guys on this here FYI.)
Frikin love it. Dry lean gains, non methyl, no joint pain. Like a non methyl hdrol that's not as androgenic sorta. Furaza amd lmg was my favorite combo back in the day. 30lbs in 40days, wahoooo! Enjoy.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Haven't ran furuza but all the research ive done it as a potential compound states it needs to be dosed pretty high. Like 300mg a day and you can run it for 8 weeks

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't ran furuza but all the research ive done it as a potential compound states it needs to be dosed pretty high. Like 300mg a day and you can run it for 8 weeks
Yeah, in the beginning I'd definitely ramp that dosage up high but it's kind of weird, after a bit you can drop it down and keep the gains and strength going with less to draw out you stash/cycle.
But lots of fun and is really a great stacker. I'd run a dermacrine or HRTest base if you don't want to mess with anything stronger.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback fellaz, Furaza it is, shall run solo or stack with Epistane? Thinking 200mg of Furaza and 20mg of Epistane, daily for say 6 weeks.

For a test base, I've considered Entourage TRT, but for now I am still not pinning... I do have 6g of Purerawz 4-AD powder (converts to test at 15% but poor oral absorbotion without cyclodextrins, etc). Androtest from Predator nutrition seems to address this.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, in the beginning I'd definitely ramp that dosage up high but it's kind of weird, after a bit you can drop it down and keep the gains and strength going with less to draw out you stash/cycle.
But lots of fun and is really a great stacker. I'd run a dermacrine or HRTest base if you don't want to mess with anything stronger.
About the stronger, I was planning on Epi 20 from German Pharma.

Epistane is DHT derivative, I could add a 4-AD (not 4-ADHEA) as test base if needed, and would Furuza be a 19-nor derivative?

To make the Test + DHT + 19-nor trifecta?

I also believe in dose low (tolerance assessed), lift slow/intense with good form, and grow as general rule.

Yet, a proper stack is nice I also have M-Sten or S-drol instead of Epi, those are also DHT derivative s I think.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got two bottles from Brawn brand and already had two German Pharma Epi 20 bottles to stack seemed like a common combo.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About the stronger, I was planning on Epi 20 from German Pharma.

Epistane is DHT derivative, I could add a 4-AD (not 4-ADHEA) as test base if needed, and would Furuza be a 19-nor derivative?

To make the Test + DHT + 19-nor trifecta?

I also believe in dose low (tolerance assessed), lift slow/intense with good form, and grow as general rule.

Yet, a proper stack is nice I also have M-Sten or S-drol instead of Epi, those are also DHT derivative s I think.
I would suggest Premier Research 7-Alpha Ace @ 2ml per day over 4-AD as a test base. plus it is usually less expensive.
Think they have a sale going at this time. 2 bottles for under a $100.00 yates84 might have a discount code as well.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would suggest Premier Research 7-Alpha Ace @ 2ml per day over 4-AD as a test base. plus it is usually less expensive.
Think they have a sale going at this time. 2 bottles for under a $100.00 yates84 might have a discount code as well.
Perfect! I have two bottles of PRE oral liquid 7 alpha ace, I need to use for research... I can try dose my ectodragon two times daily with work and family duties, once AM pre workout, and once mid day, or at dinner.

Perhaps Furuza at 150-200mg to start, add Epi 20 and 7 Alpha ace (what dose range) just pwo to start?

Both of these are new compounds for my pet... Epi is familiar research - but now pure, higher 20mg from German Pharma not (10mg Epi + hexadrone mix) from BSLs Epi-smash product my pet first got used researching.

Kind of like to get to know each compound solo, should I stagger introduction with oral Ment after Furaza and Epi start?

And I also have a bottle of Super Trenabol from BSL and Dien Diol from PRE to utilize. Since Ment or 7alpha is still methylated, should I drop the Epistsane and substitute a non methyl like Super Tren or Dien-Diol?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack your 7 Alpha Ace with Dien-Diol would be a pretty sweet stack.
Stagger the doses. 1ML twice a day of each.

You could start the Alpha a week before to see if the ectodragon responds ok.
Suggest having some exemestane on hand just in case your ecto dragon starts to show a little gyno.

Or since you have the all of this your could stack: Furuza at 150-200mg to start, add Epi 20 and 7 Alpha ace.
Might want to start taking some NAC now and maybe get some TUDCA for while your ectodragon is running this. If the liver stress gets too high drop the EPI.
Just my 2 cents. I'm not a Dr. or do I play one on TV!
Might PM and run this by yates84 he is a plethora of knowledge.

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
Thanks for tagging me in on this. I don't know much about the Furaza so I am very interested. I do have Havoc and Androtest on deck for a run myself so I will be following you on this for sure. Keep gaining!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack your 7 Alpha Ace with Dien-Diol would be a pretty sweet stack.
Stagger the doses. 1ML twice a day of each.

You could start the Alpha a week before to see if the ectodragon responds ok.
Suggest having some exemestane on hand just in case your ecto dragon starts to show a little gyno.

Or since you have the all of this your could stack: Furuza at 150-200mg to start, add Epi 20 and 7 Alpha ace.
Might want to start taking some NAC now and maybe get some TUDCA for while your ectodragon is running this. If the liver stress gets too high drop the EPI.
Just my 2 cents. I'm not a Dr. or do I play one on TV!
Might PM and run this by yates84 he is a plethora of knowledge.
Sounds like two good options and I have NAC and TUDCA handy with cycle assist from CEL.

I think I will start my ectodragon with Furaza and Epi, but test 7 alpha ace solo pwo beforehand... And after 4 weeks, may swap Epi for Dien Diol for second half of 8 week pet research.

Thanks Studhorse, if Yates has any ideas I am all earz.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Daily dosages 150mg of Furaza + 20mg Epistane + 40mg 7 alpha ace (20mg twice daily, due to shorter half life).for Mr. ectodragon to start, perhaps.

Once we come out of PCT, dose assess the 7 alpha ace first for a few days to a week, then add the Furaza & Epistane stack, weeks 1-4. Weeks 4-8 maybe switch to Furaza and TD Dien-Diol (at 100-150mg daily) for the last 4-8 weeks...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have used Furaza twice previously on our test subjects.

Have only used it as a TD, both times ran is @ 200mg per day. Definitely non toxic, no sides, just lean dry gains.

1st time we used it was with Trest, 2nd time with 4 Andro / EpiAndro.

Nice mild compound, but orally, needs to be run at least 300mg per day.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Have only used it as a TD, both times ran is @ 200mg per day. Definitely non toxic, no sides, just lean dry gains.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wat the hell is up with the forum erryone doing multi poasts

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's messed up and I'm not getting any notifications!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Awesome I'm set then, I have both Trest and 4-AD to try research with both bottles of Furuza 50 caps. I leave for business for a week to Japan, but when I am PCT my pet's 5 week long PCT is up and ready to kick it.

Good to hear, wonder why I did not get a notification about your post in AM app?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's messed up and I'm not getting any notifications!
Yeah me either, and the app crashes alot on multiple new Samsung or Moto Z2 Android phones... needs to reload if left open. AM app could use an extra app programmer, but Admin already rejected a forum user's idea to adopt more Facebook like chat rooms or groups. This is stable?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sweet, much appreciated for feedback. Everyone seems to be doing well that's tried it and liked research results.

Just got my end PCT bloods today, see how we are and hopefully can start when I get back from Japan next week!

Any interesting sides I should note, like LGD night sweats first week when new for my pet?

I'll start 200-250mg daily, work him to 300mg by 2nd week. I'm cheap, my pet only got 10mg daily DMZ and got hella good gainz first 3-4 research cycles, when starting all this over ~2years ago for my pet ectodragon. Maybe he'll respond to low dose? Might as well test dose tolerance a bit.

I'm also going to add 7 alpha ace (Trest, Ment) oral liquid from PRE to his research as Studhorse suggested before. I can add Epi 20 from GP as many say Epi and Furaza are good combo, but would M-Sten also work? Both being DHT based?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All my ectodragon's other health markers look good, but his ALT is still a bit elevated. This is probably due to cycling and not PCT'ing long enough between cycles this fall.

I may have to start his next research cycle with non-methylated compounds for another 3-4 weeks, until ALT is back to norm in blood work. Currently ALT 111, he has continued to take liver support after too. Right now we're the end of recent Super-drol/Super-diol research followed by OSTA bridge for 3 weeks to lean out and yes used Novla to nicely kill right-nip gyno lump.

I guess this ALT result is expected, even with Nac and TUDCA. Should really amp up the doses when he runs those I guess and see if it helps keep liver levels down.

See time chart. I also now have the doctor include AST and Gamma GT as well. As I understand ALT / AST can indicate stress whereas GGT indicates damage itself.
ALT levels graph.JPG

Well shoot - Furuza is non methylated, 4-AD is also non methylated. I guess I could start with those for 4 weeks, get liver back to health before blasting hitting oral methyl PH again.

Next time for PRE M-Sten or S-diol, upping to 750mg TUDCA daily and using only CEL cycle assist or Olympus Ar1macare, no more Lecheek underdosed cycle support stuff!

And their Ad-3 PCT, being Armistane, seriously not cool! That's why we had to get Novla to fight pet's gyno because my PCT game was not actual SERM or even AI for that matter!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
in 4 the ride

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On my way home from Japan today, should be starting up next week.

After this, only one last methyl PH research cycles, because after 2 years of those for Ectodragon kinda concerned about his liver. May just go plain Test E/C base and non 17a methyl PH or SARMs for further research.

Gotta little girl dragon, can't kill his liver. Gains were great past 2 years (+40lbs) but test base and SARMs or other PH seem to be better route long run? Similar benefits, half the damage, and more keepable gains?

I'll up his TUDCA and NAC to 2x to see if he can restore the liver levels back full healthy baseline and Kaiser doc added GGT to see any liver damage next round of bloods (hopefully just ALT stress that passes).

Man gonna need to liquidate some high quality / new DMZ, Epi, S-drol from the research cabinet.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
wow what a beautiful specimen!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow what a beautiful specimen!
That's him on Elite Labs USA, Pre Rage and DMAA. :). And starting stats for the cycle from my Eat Smart scale.

Also, I learned out walking, across three cities on Japan work trip and using mainly mass transit back to a nice 206lbs and 13%BF for my 6'2" frame.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AM folks, here we go! We've slimmed down, due two work trips, caloric reduction off cycle and not enough training for me or my ectodragon!

There will be a change in my logs going forward. We will be heading into the TRT world and using the Test E or C pins, to save myself long term methyl PH exposure, save ye' ol pets' liver while providing a test base. This will be after all these oral cycles, without a base I logged on AM forum.

I will be reviewing interesting non methyl PH orals this cycle, then pinning interesting oils from PRE or others with interesting SARMs or non methyl orals going forward. I've never done IM before, so this will be new next cycle experiences for sure.

Until then I am running a non-methyl 17a PH scenario here, via Brawn Furaza 50, PRE 7 alpha ace oral liquid, and PRE Dien Diol TD.

Dose tolerance started Saturday, with a cold I'm fighting off from some person in Japan that shared their air with me. I dose tested 20mg of 7alpha ace, twice that day. It helped, as I was feeling pretty low off cycle and suddenly sick from a cold. Today, Sunday I took mere 50mg Furaza in the morning, feel fine, and also 20mg of 7 alpha ace. Feel fine. And just because, I have a 2nd bottle of Dien Diol I will also throw at this cycle 100mg daily. Since - work travel and stress, we lost a good bit of weight there past month or two - so looking to get it back next 6-8 week and rehab my ectodragon Starting at 205lbs and 13% BF.

Cycle layout to start lifting Tuesday AM onward: Furaza 150mg upto 200mg daily, 7 alpha ace 20mg pwo, option 10-20mg 2nd half day dose, and Dien Diol 100 mg TD daily. Run this for 6-8 weeks. If or when I run out Dien Diol TD probably 4-5th week I have a bottle of BSL Super Trenabol to finish there.

Supports are CEL cycle assist, and TUDCA of course. I have exemestane and aromaisin AI for estrogen suppression (after 5-6th oral cycle and poor PCT game I got right nip gyno like I was 14 again). I also have PRE Raloxifene and Novladex if needed again. Time to get the appetite and kitchen game up to.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning was first lift of the cycle and was good old chest and triceps day. Gotta say my body seems to like the 7 alpha ace from PRE, nice pump and good warmth and strength feeling. I m coupling this pre workout with PRE Dien Diol TD. which I think provides hardness and strength profile. I like to dose twice daily with 7 alpha ace, feels like 3-4 hour half life.

But yeah, got over my cold pretty fast after Japan. And this base of Brawn Furaza at 150mg daily seems to be quite nice, like the feeling it provides in the gym, more on this as my experience with it builds...

Also really enjoying the non methyl 17a PH here, pee is still clear, hope it stays that way as weeks progress.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Company enforced holiday bar crawl and dinner ruined my schedule and reignited a cold i had beat.. restart cycle in a day or so.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New fever/flu actually, it seems as my wife and daughter both got the flu shot and did not seem to get what I have, just the mild cold. Anyway, training delayed and eating like a grr.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New fever/flu actually, it seems as my wife and daughter both got the flu shot and did not seem to get what I have, just the mild cold. Anyway, training delayed and eating like a grr.
That sucks!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks!
Since I am now out of the gym while sick (fever broke last night so I could retart this weekend), and ectodragon's weight stable at 207lbs and 13% BF...

I am thinking of switching mode and adding his first IM Test E 300 cycle research also have EQ 300 too add and Furaza at 150mg for winstrol type shred at end if longer cycle?

Proabably still try oral 7 alpha Ace from PRE as pwo booster too.

Really I would just run the test based research solo, mainly first, and build from there...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fever broke yesterday, cycle to start shortly probably Saturday.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And Xmas present to myself, just took my first IM pin of Test E 300. Lets see what that and Furaza can 50. For funsies later Test E and M-Sten :) or Deca. Finally got over my self pin fear, went easy with 25g at 1".

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was start of the new year log. Did chest day with inverted leg press and calves to loosen up y pet ectodragon's gluteal IM sites 1/2cc each side, or 150mg each side.

Next 10-12 weeks Cycle will be Test E 300mg 2x per week base (integrity labs brand). 600mg weely total.

Brawn UK, Furuza 150mg to 200mg daily.

PRE brand 7 alpha ace 20-25, mg oral pwo booster.

After travel and poor diet for a bit and sicknesses, need a strong cycle to kick in gear!

Kitchen work and appetite will be paramount for this to shine. Started that tonight again.

Energy was great, sans the mildly sore glutes from IM sites :) good strength, looking forward to this!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting stats are 207.2 lbs and 14.1% as well with full PCT and sickness behind me.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear your feeling better. Need to toss up a starting nood.
Eak ghad! There ya go... That's 207lbs and 14% at 6'2".

Note, I don't know how to pose, lol. Consider me a rehabilitation athlete who wants to look more like a bodybuilder, and stay strong for wife and little one. Combination of strength and flexibility goals and hypertrophy goals.

Also, thanks for the well wish!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eak ghad! There ya go... That's 207lbs and 14% at 6'2".

Note, I don't know how to pose, lol. Consider me a rehabilitation athlete who wants to look more like a bodybuilder, and stay strong for wife and little one. Combination of strength and flexibility goals and hypertrophy goals.

Also, thanks for the well wish!
Really hard to hold a Mobile phone Cam and take these, def need a photographer...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I should invest in a cam tripod... Also just did 1/2cc in each delt tonight of Test E 300 for my research pet. Used 25g and 1" needles- works perfect, little slow to draw, but who cares it's a second extra to pause and collect ones thoughts...