Recomp or Lean Bulk cycle Furuza 50 and either Epistane

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really hard to hold a Mobile phone Cam and take these, def need a photographer...
Pmsl, was exactly the same doing mine for my log, tried every way of holding the phone and camera but just looked weird.

I’m in just to pick up the tips on taking better pictures haha

Good luck with the run as well bro

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I should invest in a cam tripod... Also just did 1/2cc in each delt tonight of Test E 300 for my research pet. Used 25g and 1" needles- works perfect, little slow to draw, but who cares it's a second extra to pause and collect ones thoughts...
Thanks for the pics. look forward to how this works for you. Got a good base going brother!

I make my wife take mine. at first she didn't want to. we have a seperate boot camp and other classes room at my gym, if the class is over I just go in there. its old hat to her now. of course I'm one of those who don't care what people think. I don't think anyone cares anyways. lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the pics. look forward to how this works for you. Got a good base going brother!

I make my wife take mine. at first she didn't want to. we have a seperate boot camp and other classes room at my gym, if the class is over I just go in there. its old hat to her now. of course I'm one of those who don't care what people think. I don't think anyone cares anyways. lol
Thanks for the compliment, lot of stubborn mid weight and muscle shredz and peaks to work on. Next goals.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well weight is already heading in the right direction 212lbs on the scale and 15% BF on my Eat Smart scale, so some water weight included perhaps too... I might add some AI to the mix here, to see if I can keep it lean gain.

But strength is up, IM sites (did 1/2 cc in each glute, each delt (left and right)) just to get the hang of it. Strength and overall fullness feeling is up now.

Protocol is still 300mg Test E twice a week. Furaza 150mg from Brawn daily. 20mg or so of PRE 7 alpha ace. But looking at NetFlixnchill's log, I think IM or TD maybe the way to go for Trest E or Ace. My oral is OK, nice pre wrokout booster, but shorter half life.

Diet and appetite are back on track or picking up, finally over the cold and the Test and gym time is now improving appetite, thank god.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well already back up to 221lbs and 15%BF on the scale. Dirty bulk diet sorta a bit because of post cold and working and work out increased appetite rapidly, Test E and Furaza is a nice combo...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well already back up to 221lbs and 15%BF on the scale. Dirty bulk diet sorta a bit because of post cold and working and work out increased appetite rapidly, Test E and Furaza is a nice combo...
The wife will def assist for next photos, as well as a a good razor blade.

And wholly crap the Test E, Furaza, and Oral 7alpha ace (just 20mg pwo) combo is pretty potent. Weight right now is 224 lbs. Surely not all water, but this just pushed me right back to the most I've ever weighed (end of last Superdrol + Super-diol 4 week split cycle).

Feel damn good too, no sides, no darkened urine like from harsher orals... I think my fear of pinning just turned into a love of pinning. I feel leaner, not as bloated. Of course each cycle with steady lifting this improves over the past couple years...

And of course diet and caloric balance determine the finished result. Doing the best I can with wife, young baby girl, and a career to work, be dad, lift, cook several times a day... everyday

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will do fine! it's all about time management and if life gets in the way, it is what it is.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the support Studhorse. Got the Test E pins at 300mg twice a week, research is going great.

Still finished the the Furaza from Brawn, 3 week (60 caps per bottle 50mg per cap, 3x caps pre day 150mg total). Both seems to work synergystically though I think the Test E makes this Furaza shine. I am already at top dirty bulk weight due to Xmas foods at 226lbs and 16%BF. Without trying too much. Test really kicked in the appetite after my recetn winter illnesses.

I am staying on Test E, maybe for good. I have M-Sten or Epistane to pair with the Test E next, any sugesstions? I want to hit or stay a 220lbs and 13-14%Bf leaner (dieto and training have to match of course) - currently eating reasonable clean with higher sugar than I should.

Also until then I'm running a short Deca + EQ cycle, been waiting since I was 1999 to try that combo. Another option atter that could be Test base + Ostarine. I know the Osta will cur the bloat and water from my prevoious methyl PH cycles.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update weight upto 226 and 17% BF, sure some water retention I went nutz making air fried french fries... Dirty bulk feels great, so Test E and Furuza with lifting every other day and just increase the cardio this AM. Recomp to come.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you didnt move the camera down too far! :08:

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Stay consistent with the diet and training brother, everything will go smooth :wiggle:

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stay consistent with the diet and training brother, everything will go smooth :wiggle:
Yep, getting back on the groove added some AI to combat the right nip issue.

Gonna up cardio and cut on diet and keep on with the Test E and Furaza, feel full and good.

Tomorrow is back day. Thanks for the advice.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
** Need IM test experienced advice** as my original Furaza cycle has really now morphed into primary Test E 300 2x per week + Deca 300 2x per week.

Still going to finish Furaza, the 2nd bottle, over next 21 days of Furaza at 150mg daily. Putting on weight and some water wight upto 230lbs and 18% BF on scale I think Furaza stacks nicely for strength and pump, but I am new to these all as a combo.

What do you use to combat the water gain on Test/Deca, AI or other (Exemestane/Aromaisin) and some moderate right nip lumpage? AI on cycle, SERM off? Or just shred it off after going off cycle? Would be good to get gain the gains without doing the 3 steps forward 2 steps back in the usual bulk/cut.

IS it weird to go from being mildly scared or IM pins to now enjoying or lookng forward to my pins?

What is a good cutting compound? Admittedly I need to fix diet too, cut salt and sugar... With wife and litte one "diet starts tomorrow" foods as DR. Tony Huge frin EA wold say are all around me. Helps on dirty bulk, but not recomp!

Also noticing carbs, sodium, starch, and sugar intakes are all too high Hard to control diet with young fam, gotta clean even if it gets repetitive... To get to 12 % or less BF I need Stevia to replace sugar and Ostarine? Can that be run with Test E (dumb question)?

Last thing... after the Furaza finished here I could stay or cruise on Test E and move to Epi or other cut compound for recomp now that my weight is back up?

With cycle support test E and Deca can be run longer 8-12 weeks? With cycle supports of course...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably last update for a bit. Back on track mentally and physically at the gym, killed it with Test.E, Furaza, and Deca. Nice to be able to lift heavy, slow, good form and improved strength, while improving range of motion.for old injuries in knee and back.

Love that combo, so far, feel great low or no sides... like all three solo or combined.. integrity labs test and deca are awesome...makes me feel like I am 20 again.

Sitting at 225 lbs and 17% BF, but training more consistent pre cardio and cutting sugar and chaeat foods should fix this.

Have to say I am pretty much done with harsher oral methyl PH. Can't believe I ran all those cycles past 2 years without Test E base! Feels much better with IM test base. IM test plus other roid, for the win and I am not a needle guy. Save your liver too.

Feel just as string on test E as harsh orals like DMZ, or S-drol with clear urine (way less liver stress), no sex drive supressed, and joint feel good.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you completely killed your gyno.
I wish 210, lol thanks! Still have a dime/quarterish lump under right nip. AI keeping it at Bay, but it flared up between prohormone cycle 6-7. This is why PCT is important, even if one thinks "I don't or have not had side effects" yet. It's the same lump (puberty gyno) I remember had when I was 14 years old, I guess flared.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I wish 210, lol thanks! Still have a dime/quarterish lump under right nip. AI keeping it at Bay, but it flared up between prohormone cycle 6-7. This is why PCT is important, even if one thinks "I don't or have not had side effects" yet. It's the same lump (puberty gyno) I remember had when I was 14 years old, I guess flared.
Well if it makes you feel any better I can't really notice it.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of 210, that's where I'm at right now! Wow, after 2+ years hard work I did an unintentional cut / caloric restriction / out of the gym more or less for the past week or so. Seems to have went down to 210 lbs and 14% BF. Poor diet in late Dec / Jan. Also just got tired of being new dad and constantly cooking for all and myself. Got bored of my own culinary capability. Lifting in December was maintenance and January was not really there. Hot mess after holidays, work, travel, and was sick.

Anyway just starting a 2nd round after a quick 3-4 weeks of Test E 300mg twice a week. However, experienced user poll, perhaps? Even though I've backslid to 210 lbs at 14%, when I was just peaking at 222 lbs and 15-16% BF. I know - lifting on Ostarine with low sugar, I can get to 10%BF, never been sub 10% and over 200-205 lbs thus far.

Goal remains the same get resting weight upto 220 lbs and 10-12% BF, or lifting weight > 230 lbs perhaps at 13-14%. Tough to being new dad with Career, morning lifting and cooking - to eat right enough with American food system stuffed with sugar everywhere one turns) to get low enough BF%. I can be a picky endo eater as well - THC vape oils drive my apetite up.

Anyone have tips for someone trying to give up the THC to keep up bodybuilding appetite?

I'm going to run Test E for another month, then thinking Ostarine to cut. And then a Test E+ M-Sten cycle to bulk after I get some shred? I also have Rad-140, LGD-4033, and Epistane I could use. Was trying to head to IM gear + SARMS and give the methyl PH a rest. Thoughts?

I had to lay off MK-677 think that stuff gives cramps, or blocks electrolyte absorption when used too long?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
My appetite has been low as well, I haven't been eating as much to keep up with gaining weight.

I'd definitely want to know what kind of things can help with appetite, alot of guys in the gym just say you have to force yourself to eat lol.

I'm running some LGD right now before I jump into a PH cycle. I need to get back on track as well with dieting, slacked off with maintaining high enough protein throughout the days..