Recommend me a cutting stack please !

Habs1123

Awards
As the title states, I am looking for a cutting stack. I was thinking Visceral Response with some added F95, any other suggestions? I am from Canada so exchange rate and shipping rapes me. Would need the products to be around the 75$-80$ mark before shipping. Little more information, I am currently 6ft 185, about 18% bf according to my crappy scale. I am just looking to shed a little bit of stomach fat to get my abs out a little more. Diet will be on par.

Thanks,

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A caloric deficit with VS + additional Forskolin would be solid.

Norcodrene or Alphamine would be two other options to check into.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn nice choice OP ..
I just ordered me some PX white from fina.. looking forward to comparing the effects to some of these.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A caloric deficit with VS + additional Forskolin would be solid.

Norcodrene or Alphamine would be two other options to check into.
came in to say that
you could also stack Erase Pro into the mix as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Is forskolin one of those no-Gos for women or can we take it too?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene by pes is a must for me when cutting and then there are a lot of other options to stack on with that. Some mentioned above.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good stack would be Alphamine and Alphamax. You'll get the thermo effect from Alphamine. Alphamax contains both Forksolin and Arimistane. The arimistane will help control estrogen, which can be a little higher during a cut. The arimistane can help with body composition. Other ingredients will assist in increasing free test. Recovery can be improved through the deep sleep people experience with Alphamax due to the l-dopa and ZMA. At a caloric deficit, recovery can suffer which is why quality sleep is important. You get all of that for ~$35 dollars where as one of two of these ingredients alone would be more than that. Combine all that with Alphamine and a tuned in diet, you should see great results.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to say now is a great time to try Alphamax. There is a great code floating around in another thread making it a perfect time to grab 2 bottles.

Im also fan of Alphamine or Norcodrene can't go wrong with either. They both stack great with Alphamax.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
EC stack. If you're in Canada, you can get ephedrine legally for cheap and stack it with caffeine.

snu22

snu22

Awards
Currently running Alphamine + Norcodrene + F95 (75mg/day) along with a very mild calorie deficit and a 16/8 intermittent fasting protocol and loving it. Only 2.5 weeks in and already seeing very noticeable tightening in my midsection and forearms.

Whatever you choose, definitely add some F95 as there is nothing that beats it for fat loss and lean mass retention on a calorie deficit.

Happy shredding!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
No need for fasting.
Eat at a deficit.

Alphamine and f-95 is suffice

snu22

snu22

Awards
No need for fasting.
Eat at a deficit.

Alphamine and f-95 is suffice
Of course Intermittent Fasting isn't needed, but it has many benefits for fat loss and general health and meshes extremely well with supplements like F95 and yohimbine that are most effective in a fasted state.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally enjoy IF when cals get low
Larger meals = greater satiety

Spread 3 meals out 4 hours apart

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course Intermittent Fasting isn't needed, but it has many benefits for fat loss and general health and meshes extremely well with supplements like F95 and yohimbine that are most effective in a fasted state.
IF has no additional benefits to fat loss then your standard diet plan.

Caloric deficit over the day is what leads to fat loss.

snu22

snu22

Awards
I personally enjoy IF when cals get low
Larger meals = greater satiety
This is my favorite part of the IF protocol. Vegging out on a couple huge meals makes maintaining a deficit a whole lot easier :D

snu22

snu22

Awards
IF has no additional benefits to fat loss then your standard diet plan.

Caloric deficit over the day is what leads to fat loss.
No doubt that calorie deficit over the course of the day is the single most important factor that determines fat loss. However, IF with supplements like F95 and yohimbine complement a calorie deficit very nicely because they work best in a fasted state. This is even more true if training inside the fasted window. IF done properly has additional physiological benefits as well. Tons of information on this out there

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt that calorie deficit over the course of the day is the single most important factor that determines fat loss. However, IF with supplements like F95 and yohimbine complement a calorie deficit very nicely because they work best in a fasted state. This is even more true if training inside the fasted window. IF done properly has additional physiological benefits as well. Tons of information on this out there
I'm aware of IF and its potential benefits. But IF'ing still, doesn't mean greater fat loss.

And yes, yohimbine (F95 doesn't need to be taken fasted) is best fasted but even more beneficial prior to physical activity.

snu22

snu22

Awards
I'm aware of IF and its potential benefits. But IF'ing still, doesn't mean greater fat loss.

And yes, yohimbine (F95 doesn't need to be taken fasted) is best fasted but even more beneficial prior to physical activity.
Agreed. IF by itself is not going to induce any kind of fat loss, it's just been surprisingly enjoyable for me (was expecting to be miserable and feel like **** TBH) and is synergistic with the supplements I'm taking and recommending (Alphamine, Norcodrene, F95).

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that forskolin's effects are inhibited by insulin somewhere, but I could very well be wrong :D I'll see if I can track that down.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. IF by itself is not going to induce any kind of fat loss, it's just been surprisingly enjoyable for me (was expecting to be miserable and feel like **** TBH) and is synergistic with the supplements I'm taking and recommending (Alphamine, Norcodrene, F95). I'm pretty sure I remember reading that forskolin's effects are inhibited by insulin somewhere, but I could very well be wrong :D I'll see if I can track that down.
Forskolin doesn't work like that and insulin won't have any effect on it.

Most have to dose with meals to subside GI issues.

snu22

snu22

Awards
Forskolin doesn't work like that and insulin won't have any effect on it.

Most have to dose with meals to subside GI issues.

Yeah it looks like I may have misread a bit - http...examine.com/supplements/Coleus+forskohlii/ in section 10.3, but it has to do with alpha-adrenergic agonists (doesn't even specify which receptor though)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200-400 kcal deficit
Evomuse epitome+ Myokem Pyroxamine