Rebirth PCT Structure

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
I was looking to do Rebirth after an LGD/RAD-140 run. Would it be ok to run it for 4 weeks as directed, or should I double it up? Or should I run for 8 weeks? I was going to do Rebirth + Sup3rPCT + Viron.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking to do Rebirth after an LGD/RAD-140 run.
Would it be ok to run it for 4 weeks as directed, or should I double it up? Or should I run for 8 weeks?
I was going to do Rebirth + Sup3rPCT + Viron.
If you don't plan on running bloodwork, i would run it 8 weeks.
If you only want to run it 4, then i would get bloods done to see if you've recovered.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the standard PCT people recommend is 4 weeks but ALOT of the time full recovery takes longer.
If you can I would always run 6-8 week PCT.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I know the standard PCT people recommend is 4 weeks but ALOT of the time full recovery takes longer.

Not to hijack but if you have nolva and rebirth would you do 4 weeks of one and then 4 weeks of the other (8 weeks total) to speed recovery?

It may be a dumb question but I want to make sure my body bounces back good as new.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack but if you have nolva and rebirth would you do 4 weeks of one and then 4 weeks of the other (8 weeks total) to speed recovery?

It may be a dumb question but I want to make sure my body bounces back good as new.
If you only have enough for 4 weeks of each then yes I would run 4 weeks of each for a total of 8 instead of both together for 4.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
For something more mild, such as 1-andro, would you still recommend a double bottle of rebirth if that is the chosen serm for pct? I had been told 1 would be enough but everyone on this thread is sayin 2 does the trick.

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
8 weeks it is then. I do have 2 bottles already so I'm good to go.

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
So I'm starting PCT tomorrow with Rebirth, Viron, and Sup3r PCT. For Viron is 1 cap/day adequate or should I do 2 (one AM, one PM)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For something more mild, such as 1-andro, would you still recommend a double bottle of rebirth if that is the chosen serm for pct? I had been told 1 would be enough but everyone on this thread is sayin 2 does the trick.
1 andro is very mild stuff. Its enough to cause suppression though.
I think for 1 andro only 1 x 4 week PCT with 2 caps Rebirth and something like Letrone would do the trick.
For more heavy cycles I think a longer PCT is wise.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm starting PCT tomorrow with Rebirth, Viron, and Sup3r PCT. For Viron is 1 cap/day adequate or should I do 2 (one AM, one PM)?
Its up to you brother. I feel 1 cap for sure. Like added horsepower. But most people do 2 caps a day.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If you're doing Letrone with Rebirth do you want to taper doses or just 1-2 caps everyday for PCT? I was thinking of going 2 ED for a week, then 1 ED for a week then 1 EOD for the remainder, thoughts?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're doing Letrone with Rebirth do you want to taper doses or just 1-2 caps everyday for PCT? I was thinking of going 2 ED for a week, then 1 ED for a week then 1 EOD for the remainder, thoughts?
I dont see any reason to taper.
Some things you want to taper. Like Thyroid meds.
natural AI supps and SERMS and even pharm AI and SERMS no real reason to. It just limits your time at full dose.
Id keep the pedal to the metal. 2 caps ed.

Also if your doing this because you have a limited supply keep in mind how important PCT is.
This restores the function of your testicles,
Your test levels
Your sense of wellbeing
Motivation
confidence
libido
strength
the ability to retain gains from your cycle

etc etc etc etc etc.

Dont skimp on the PCT.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No, nothing like that, I have enough AI on hand, I just want to get estrogen levels (along) with everything else back to normal ASAP, didn't know if tapering AI would allow the body to get back to homeostasis faster? I do not want tits bro...those are for my wife lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I have Letrone, Eradicate, Rebirth, and Sup3r PCT on standby for May...boyscout mode lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure then stay on it.
At the end of PCT you want, ideally,.....
Super low estrogen levels
Super high test levels

This way estro will rise a bit and test will drop a bit and youll wind up in a favorable condition.

This is why an AI is so important to PCT. Lots of guys for some reason only use a SERM. What about managing estrogen? The SERM wont do anything to lower estrogen. In fact it will likely raise estrogen as test levels rise so we need the AI to keep estrogen down until the end of PCT.

Looks like a solid PCT setup you have.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm going to follow up with my PCP as well make sure everything is on the up&up then hopefully run 1 final cycle in September. Gaining this fast is addictive as hell but you have to be smart and give your body time to recover after.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'm going to follow up with my PCP as well make sure everything is on the up&up then hopefully run 1 final cycle in September. Gaining this fast is addictive as hell but you have to be smart and give your body time to recover after.
Yea its hard to go back to training clean.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I would run Colmid,because Super Mandro is a potent supplement.. If you do run Rebirth,I would run it for 6 to 8 weeks.
I did 6 weeks super mandro and andro the giant for 2 bottles and I did PCT with rebirth and letrone tampering down (3 weeks normal protocol, 2 weeks 1 cap per day each.)
Stunning recovery.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have faith.
Rebirth is stout stuff.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I'm now in week 4 of pct running the following:

Rebirth 2 caps ed
Eliminate 2 caps ed (Letrone was used on cycle)
Cardarine 14mg ed
Viron 1 cap 5 days on 2 off
TestoPro 4 caps ed (just because I had it in my stash)

Libido recovery was fast, was back feeling randy within 2 weeks which is faster than I've ever felt with Nolva. My strength is holding very strong, have dropped to a 3x3 from a 3x8 but all weights have stayed the same. I'm a Rebirth believer for sure.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm now in week 4 of pct running the following:

Rebirth 2 caps ed
Eliminate 2 caps ed (Letrone was used on cycle)
Cardarine 14mg ed
Viron 1 cap 5 days on 2 off
TestoPro 4 caps ed (just because I had it in my stash)

Libido recovery was fast, was back feeling randy within 2 weeks which is faster than I've ever felt with Nolva. My strength is holding very strong, have dropped to a 3x3 from a 3x8 but all weights have stayed the same. I'm a Rebirth believer for sure.
Good stuff bro..! Rebirth is legit.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to drag this back up...I'm planning to run OL's Ostar1ne at 10mg 6-8wks. Thinking of Rebirth and Letrone for pct, would this be enough? Should I look at anything else for a more complete otc pct?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to drag this back up...I'm planning to run OL's Ostar1ne at 10mg 6-8wks. Thinking of Rebirth and Letrone for pct, would this be enough? Should I look at anything else for a more complete otc pct?
I would run the osta at 20 mg for 8 weeks. If your choosing to run an otc PCT then best to run an 8 week pct. Grab two bottles of Rebirth and I would add another test booster too. Adding Letrone in your pct would be helpful also.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks Good..

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I would run the osta at 20 mg for 8 weeks. If your choosing to run an otc PCT then best to run an 8 week pct. Grab two bottles of Rebirth and I would add another test booster too. Adding Letrone in your pct would be helpful also.
Any recommendations for the test booster?
I can get my hands on rebirth and letrone no problem :)

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting! I've run osta before on low cals and it helped to recomp, aiming for more fatloss this time round. Not tried any BLR supps yet, so looking forward to these

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm cutting! I've run osta before on low cals and it helped to recomp, aiming for more fatloss this time round. Not tried any BLR supps yet, so looking forward to these
Well I am doing a 8week cycle now, Epibeta 750mg and Ostar1ne 15mg a day.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Set Up
Rebirth 2 cap per day for 8 weeks (2 bottles)
Letrone 1 cap per day for 8 weeks (1 bottle)

In regards to a good test booster, I would go with either
Viron @ 2 caps for 8 weeks or
M-Test @ 6 caps for 8 weeks

personally I liked OL Osta @ 15mg for 8 weeks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like vujade has you pretty well covered. Some other quality test boosters would be:

K1ngsBlood
AlphaMax XT
Sup3r PCT

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth IS a test booster!
Letrone will also raise test levels.
These are all you need.

If you want to add another VIRON will raise free test which is the portion that is available to bind to receptors. But honestly you dont need it.
Rebirth and Letrone.

we have labs from Vujades PCT.
His Test levels were higher after the PCT than before his cycle!. PCT with Letrone and Rebirth.

Best to trust your Nads to products that have bloodwork confirming they work ;)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth IS a test booster!
Letrone will also raise test levels.
These are all you need.

If you want to add another VIRON will raise free test which is the portion that is available to bind to receptors. But honestly you dont need it.
Rebirth and Letrone.

we have labs from Vujades PCT.
His Test levels were higher after the PCT than before his cycle!. PCT with Letrone and Rebirth.

Best to trust your Nads to products that have bloodwork confirming they work ;)
Are you referring to Rebirth as a Test booster because it boosts test as we know... or are you now not calling it a serm anymore?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any particular reason why you don't want to run Clomid? It's far superior to any OTC product.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Any particular reason why you don't want to run Clomid? It's far superior to any OTC product.
Assuming that was to me! Two reasons; as I'm only running it at 10mg I'm hoping Rebirth will be enough?!
Second, I don't have a source for SERM in the UK. I've been stung in the past ordering supps from abroad so don't want to go that route really.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you referring to Rebirth as a Test booster because it boosts test as we know... or are you now not calling it a serm anymore?
Clomid which is a SERM is one of the most widely used pharmaceutical test boosters.
We have multiple labs confirming Rebirth raises test levels.

Its both.

Selectively modulates the estrogen receptors.
Raises testosterone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming that was to me! Two reasons; as I'm only running it at 10mg I'm hoping Rebirth will be enough?!
Second, I don't have a source for SERM in the UK. I've been stung in the past ordering supps from abroad so don't want to go that route really.
There are also, generally speaking ALOT more side effects using Clomid vs Rebirth.
Rebirth and Letrone is plenty for your PCT.
I know several people who ran osta and then a Rebirth/Letrone PCT and felt they got more from the PCT than the osta cycle.
You can feel 100% confident.
Id never recommend it otherwise.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
How did your run go?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
How did your run go?
I was happy with it!! Obviously without bloods I will never know how much (if any) shut down occurred, but Rebirth gave everything a boost. Stacked with Letrone I did have to cut down the Letrone to 1 per day as joints started drying out.

Rebirth gave a feel good, alpha mentality, slept well and possibly helped with a gym pump after morning dose before fasted training

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
I was happy with it!! Obviously without bloods I will never know how much (if any) shut down occurred, but Rebirth gave everything a boost. Stacked with Letrone I did have to cut down the Letrone to 1 per day as joints started drying out.

Rebirth gave a feel good, alpha mentality, slept well and possibly helped with a gym pump after morning dose before fasted training
Awesome, thank you for the reply

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking to do Rebirth after an LGD/RAD-140 run. Would it be ok to run it for 4 weeks as directed, or should I double it up? Or should I run for 8 weeks? I was going to do Rebirth + Sup3rPCT + Viron.
How did the OTC Serm work for you?