ReaperX: ErgoPharm AMP (original)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I tried the clearshot a few times and never liked it. Tasted gross and didnt work as well as AMP. I prefer the pills

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
With Clear Shot you need a full bottle, maybe even a tad bit more, but I like it. The original one tasted bad, but now there is a apple cinnimon flavor for the current clear shot.

Has anyone tried Leviathan Reloaded ? The thing that interests me the most is that it is supposed to burn fat, but be an 'anti-catabolic'. Interesting.

The only thing stopping me is the yohimbe, or yohimbine whichever they use.

I tend to have very negative/adverse reactons when taking herbal alkaloids.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Leviathan Reloaded ? The thing that interests me the most is that it is supposed to burn fat, but be an 'anti-catabolic'. Interesting.

The only thing stopping me is the yohimbe, or yohimbine whichever they use.

I tend to have very negative/adverse reactons when taking herbal alkaloids.
After reading lots of logs and feedback, I decided to go for Leviathan Reloaded myself. Started Wednesday. Initially, it's a real smooth energy and mood-improver, and definitely gets my furnace burning, but I found that I crashed bad at around 5.30PM when my second dosage is aruond 1.30PM. I work out @ 7PM, so I've got to change something here.. First dosage of the day is @ 7AM.

I'm probably gonna be opening a log on my stack. Will keep ya posted.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used this one. I'm pretty sure it was the old version? It had red caps, but no etching.
That is what i have used before also.. IMO that was the best stim product i ever used. I had SUPER focus on that stuff, and had such a euphoric feeling. I gave this girl i know a bunch of them when she was studying for finals, and she loved them.. Wish i had them back now:(

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll still keep Levithan Reloaded in mind.

I don't actually post-carb after workouts.

1. Since I workout later in the evening, it will lead to fat storage

2. I haven't manipulated 'insulin management' in the past via fast digesting carbs, and still have managed to put on muscle.

I just eat enough carbs to get through the day, then just eat 40g of protein post workout. Nothing too special, but it works.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
good i am not dreaming things up then about having an earlier version. the first one i tried was amazing. proabably one of the best euphoric supp i have tried.

i have used the version being logged now and was completely dissappointed. i hate when they change a great a formula and its worse.
This reminds me of Stim X. I tried the samples before it came out and I could take one pill and have amazing energy and euphoria all day. Then when the actual product came out, it wasn't as good. Other people noticed the same.

Also, Reaper you might want to try working out first thing in the AM. It really takes some adjusting, but if you pop your stims as soon as your alarm goes off, grab a quick snack (pre workout shooter or some real food), then hit the gym, you can get in carbs post-workout and eat a whole lot more during the day because you really feel the need to eat. Plus it helps when you have really long days, cuz you've already got your workout in and then you can just go home at the end of your day and chill (or sleep). At the end of the day, you'll never have to say I'm too exhausted to lift, cuz you've already done it!

I just started doing this a few weeks ago because I was having severe sleep issues with my evening workouts (pre-workout stims+post workout adrenaline+late night meals = insomnia) and I'm so glad I made the switch.

Just a suggestion.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of Stim X. I tried the samples before it came out and I could take one pill and have amazing energy and euphoria all day. Then when the actual product came out, it wasn't as good. Other people noticed the same.

Just a suggestion.

Ugh, I know what you mean ! A friend worked at GNC - caugh caugh - and had a bottle of Stim-X when Anabolic Xtreme FiRST got it out. It was a sample bottle before they even began carrying it .. anyway, one morning I had an early AM workout - yes, I DO remember although it was 2 years ago - because two of those got my ass so wired and jittery for the longest period of time I could even think possible.. I remember because I took them before I worked out in College Station one morning early AM, and my heart was beating out of my chest and I was soaking my clothes just sitting still the whole drive to Houston following the workout, and for the remainder of the afternoon ..

EDIT. BTW, JJC, I did not finish reading your whole post until I posted this, I just caught the glimpse of the Stim-X and commented .. but it's sort of funny that we were both talking about SAMPLE-bottles !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

Also, Reaper you might want to try working out first thing in the AM. It really takes some adjusting, but if you pop your stims as soon as your alarm goes off, grab a quick snack (pre workout shooter or some real food), then hit the gym, you can get in carbs post-workout and eat a whole lot more during the day because you really feel the need to eat. Plus it helps when you have really long days, cuz you've already got your workout in and then you can just go home at the end of your day and chill (or sleep). At the end of the day, you'll never have to say I'm too exhausted to lift, cuz you've already done it!

I just started doing this a few weeks ago because I was having severe sleep issues with my evening workouts (pre-workout stims+post workout adrenaline+late night meals = insomnia) and I'm so glad I made the switch.

Just a suggestion.

I've been thinking for awhile now about doing that. Since you brought it up, I think I might end up giving that a change. It is a fine balance, because I have to go to the gym between 7-8pm, get done around 9:00pm, which is just suffice to go to sleep around 11pm. I then wake up @ 7:00am the next day.

If that timing is off, or I train too hard, I end up not being able to sleep till 12am or later then it becomes counter productive as I did not get enough sleep the night before. In fact this is the biggest problem that I encountered when I first graduated college and started working. It took a good several months for me to figure out how much to work out and what times in order to make it all work for the evening. I think it would be a good idea to try something else different.

So the new stim x released isn't that great ? I was contemplating on getting it, but as of yet I haven't really heard any reviews on it at all.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I noticed I have to take 3 caps of AMP now. I think I am developing a slight tolerance to it after several days. 2 caps/ED isn't quite cutting it anymore.

Went to the gym this morning then postworkout took in some carbs.

20 min low impact cardio

Chest:

Flat Dumbbell: 15,12,12,10
Incline Dumbbell: 10,10,8,6
Dumbbell Flies: 12,12,10,10,8
Decline Barbell: 10,10,10,8
Dumbbell Pull-overs:12,12,12,12

Great pump today, lots of volume.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, didn't take ya long to adapt to the 2 cap dosage, sorry to hear that ! @ 6 caps/day, you'll be done with a bottle in NO time. It's unfortunate !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lol, it is good, but after awhile I bet I'll have to keep increasing the dosage to get the same effect. Eh. :-/

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah thanks for sending me the ebook. I have been reading it pretty adimently the past several hours. I think I might print it out when I go to work mon. :thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just took 6 AMP capsules about 30 min ago.

---->:blink:

....feels awesome.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just took 6 AMP capsules about 30 min ago.

---->:blink:

....feels awesome.
6 CAPS ?!?! 6 of them AT ONCE !? Make sure ya got a friend around so your heart don't pop out of your chest and you end up bleeding out ! lol, jk, but man, 4 caps is all I need @ the moment, but then again, I do not take it every day.. (like I believe you do ? Twice daily?) And 4 caps gives me loooong, smooth energy with no crash, and my concentration is GREAT on it ! Makes studying a lot easier, and - perhaps a placebo effect - I seem to retain more/pick up more information that I study in a faster period of time ..

Glad you're liking the book ! Now just get on the DIET and show people what man you are ! LOL

(this diet is not for the average Joe to put it that way, as you may too be under the impression of..)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The diet is pretty hardcore. Still reading up on the book. Probably going to finish reading the whole thing before I plan out how I want to do this.

Yeah, 6 caps is too much. I took them all at once, and I am kinda shaking right now. My heart rate isn't up, but I am getting slightly jittery and feel 'high'.

This should take care of me for awhile.

I usually take AMP a few times a day. For as much as it costs, in order to keep the price down and the tolerance, next time I might just keep it strictly as a pre-workout supp instead of a 'get me through the day, plus fat loss' supp.

I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head.

Lately I've taken 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps pre-workout. I decided to push the limit a bit further.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Btw, I am also using Cissus-Drol right now which is a HyperdrolX2 clone.

6-Bromo is treating me pretty good and I'm enjoying it. I think everyone should give it a whirl.

Also too I've recently started eating every hour 15g of protein, instead of doing every other hour, or every 3 hours, etc, etc. I've also increase my fish oil intake to 10g/ED and added in 3g of Vit C and vitamin B complex throughout the day.

So far I have been recovering much better and my workouts don't drain me quite like they used to.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Here's what Patrick posted in a forum about AMP:

Geranamine, which is the compound in question, has less of a structural relationship to amphetamine than ephedrine or even synephrine. And as far as its physiological effects it may be a stimulant, but it is much different in many ways. first and foremost, it lacks the addictive potential of amphetamine.
when i first started taking amp thats what i felt as well. It is hard to explain, but it seems to be sort of an opiate type feel. that feeling eventually became less and less evident with continued use although the general stimulation still was there

that unique feeling is from the geranamine, which is a name i gave for an obscure stimulant compound found in geranium oil. It is a relatively small and non-polar (oil like) molecule that likely penetrates the blood brain barrier very well, hence its high degree of cerebral effects compared to other stimulants (which are primarily peripheral).

and EAA vs. BCAAs.

the EAAs consist of 9 amino acids, three of which are the BCAAs. BCAAs of course are very important constituent of the EAAs - they help prevent muscle catabolism and one of them (leucine) may help stimulate protein synthesis (through a cellular signalling mechanism).

But if you stimulate protein synthesis you need building blocks available or synthesis will quickly grind to a halt. The necessary building blocks for protein synthesis consist of ALL the 9 amino acids.

So having just the three BCAAs and not the other 6 EAAs is sort of like paying your bricklayers to come to work but not having all the bricks available for them to lay.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, my friend's luck finally ran out. He got gyno from his last Phera cycle (I think this was his 5th or 6th one he's done). Put on approx. 27 lbs. He called me yesterday to tell me. Hm. I think it is going to cost around $7K to get that pulled out now.

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
woah 6 caps? 3 seemed to be my sweet spot. I hated the jittery and messed up feeling of 4 caps.

Soccer00

Awards
so is the consensus that the original amp is better than amp2? I have a bit of amp 2 now, but found the original amp(all black ottle, 70 mg per cap) online, is it worth buying?

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is the consensus that the original amp is better than amp2? I have a bit of amp 2 now, but found the original amp(all black ottle, 70 mg per cap) online, is it worth buying?
I couldn't say, never got to try the 2nd version of it. If you have a bottle of AMP2, don't listen to us here and pick up the original AMP, give it a go instead, and make your own judgement to help yourself and others .. JMO.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Long boring Monday. No working out tonight. Got school work I need to catch up on.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, my AMP2 is being held at the UPS storage facility. They never called me back, but allegedly are supposed to deliver the package to me today.

They said I moved which I did not.

It is incredible how such simple tasks can be errored.

Got evening class tonight. Probably will do some cardio.

Anyone else notice that every single day is bicep day for every single dude in the gym ? Weird. lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
....Apparently John Maynard Keynes was a homosexual and part of some gay social club. Hm, interesting. I can't say that I knew that before. :think:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else notice that every single day is bicep day for every single dude in the gym ? Weird. lol.
Hahaha, ofcourse, me and a former workout buddy of mine have named this one dude, 'chest-and-bis-guy.' That's what he does, every time. Starts off at the bench press, same weights today as 6-8 months ago. Then a few sets of DB curls. Then takes off. To be honest, it IRRITATES me to be watching those people. I'm just thinking, DUDE, you're as incomplete as can be ! (I'm not saying it in a cocky way, but I just don't understand how one can keep doing that same damn routine semester after semester -> he's in college even, HAHA)

And to top it off, he doesn't have the chest nor biceps to show for it !

But ReaperX, you've got those people in every gym across the world, ya know ! lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Man, sometimes I wonder how you can do that time after time again. Same workout, same muscles, same boring routine. I feel like unless I can actually do a full, complete, and intensive workout I don't go. Anything less than a quality workout is just a waste of time, IMO. I'd rather just re-schedule and go another day when I can be 100% productive.

I think I'll give that new isatest version a run here in the future. I'll keep you updated on it :thumbsup:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, sometimes I wonder how you can do that time after time again. Same workout, same muscles, same boring routine. I feel like unless I can actually do a full, complete, and intensive workout I don't go. Anything less than a quality workout is just a waste of time, IMO. I'd rather just re-schedule and go another day when I can be 100% productive.

I think I'll give that new isatest version a run here in the future. I'll keep you updated on it :thumbsup:
Oh man, PLEASE DO ! And for the sake of proving the products effectiveness, I recommend doing a 2-bottle run off the bat. I never regretted my decision to do 4-5 of them :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tried AMP 2 (finally got it from UPS). Here's a side by side comparison of the 2 products.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

AMP is a proprietary blend of: Caffeine Anhydrous, Chocamine® (Theobroma cacau seed), Geranamine® (constituent of Geranium oil), [The ingredients in this proprietary blend contain the following compounds: Caffeine Hnhydrous, Theophylline, Phenethylamine, Theobromine, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Tyramine, Tetrahydrocarboline, 2-heptanol and Trimethylpyrazine] 625 mg

Total Caffeine (per serving) 140 mg

90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

AMP 2 Is A Proprietary Blend Of 558mg *
Caffeine Anhydrous, Zingerone, Raspberry Ketone, Coleus Forskohlii Extract 10%, Fursultiamine, Dimethylpentylamine (Constituent Of Geranium Oil), Green Coffee Bean Extract 50%, Evodiamine, And Kaempferol 50%

Total Amount Of Caffeine Per Serving: 160mg

I was expecting to get a similar feeling like I did from 'Clear Shot' when I took (3) caps of AMP 2. I've only taken one run of AMP 2 far, but AMP (original) seems to 'kick' harder despite having less caffeine. On the other hand, I didn't get any stomach aches from AMP 2 (that I took earlier today).

AMP 2 didn't feel like Clear Shot at all.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah last night's workout:

The guy next to me was doing bench press (barbell) with 135. For some reason I just started watching him and this rep he was doing his face was very, very red and he was shaking and blowing really hard to get it up (not sure what happened earlier, as I just arrived there).

He is about 3/4 to lockout and drops the barbell on his sternum. I go over and lift it off of him, and he's like 'Thanks for the spot, dude'.

It was awesome.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just took (2) caps. It has been about 5 min, and I can distinctly feel the zingerone in the back of my mouth and inside. This did not happen before.

This dose DID feel like I just drank Clear Shot. Odd.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
AMP needs to be taken on an empty stomach for best results it seems like.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I have Nolva on hand in case I need it.
Hello ReaperX,

I like your aid to percussion; however, it is not needed with AMP, which is a non-hormonal, fat/energy product.

But if you do see a raise in estrogen, which could be the case due to poor diet, stress, and soy consumption, give 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione a whirel before consuming a product like Nolvadex.

Regards,

TF

PS
Subbed

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello ReaperX,

I like your aid to percussion; however, it is not needed with AMP, which is a non-hormonal, fat/energy product.

But if you do see a raise in estrogen, which could be the case due to poor diet, stress, and soy consumption, give 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione a whirel before consuming a product like Nolvadex.

Regards,

TF

PS
Subbed

Lol, it may appear he was being sarcastic, but maybe that's just me :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol, I don't really have Nolva. I just threw that in there b/c SERMs seem to be used for everything.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I took AMP2 this morning.

AMP2 dosen't have the lag time like AMP does. AMP takes a good 45min-1hr for the effects.

AMP2 effects I noticed within 5-10 minutes.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took AMP2 this morning.

AMP2 dosen't have the lag time like AMP does. AMP takes a good 45min-1hr for the effects.

AMP2 effects I noticed within 5-10 minutes.
5-10 minutes ONLY ?! Damn. What kind of capsules are they ? Instant-absorbs ? I mean, they break down pretty damn easily, unless the caps are just coated with that filthy Clear Shot flavor ..

So, you say the 'effects' kick in so much faster .. Do you prefer the effects of AMP 2 over AMP (original) ? Are the stim effects comparable ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I knew that question was going to be asked. I'm not sure if it specifically is with the capsule. They look the same as the previous ones: red gelatin with 'AMP' etched into them.

Part of the increased effect is coming from the 'zingerone' in it. Yesterday when I felt that 'rush' it was because a cap stuck to my throat, then exploded inside, coating my throat with zingerone. yay.

I think the original AMP is more practical for studying and actual concentration. I like AMP 2 as well, but it seems to be more of a euphoric recreational product vs. fat burner/nootropic.

With geranamine, caffeine, and zingerone, when I take enough AMP 2, I feel 'high' and slightly out of focus. For ppl who have taken Clear Shot before, you know what I mean when the zingerone hits. It smells like mustard actually.

I'll keep testing AMP 2, but I gotta say for practicality reasons AMP 1 is better in work/studying applications and I like it better. I was kinda on 'cloud 9' and 'high' on my drive in to work after I took (2) capsules this morning.

I don't get quite as 'stoned' off AMP 1.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, when you open the AMP 2 bottle up, you can smell the zingerone very distinctly. Smells like mustard.

AMP 1= for full-time work/studying.

AMP 2= for partying on the weekends. (or off normal work hours during the week).

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, I knew that question was going to be asked. I'm not sure if it specifically is with the capsule. They look the same as the previous ones: red gelatin with 'AMP' etched into them.

Part of the increased effect is coming from the 'zingerone' in it. Yesterday when I felt that 'rush' it was because a cap stuck to my throat, then exploded inside, coating my throat with zingerone. yay.

I think the original AMP is more practical for studying and actual concentration. I like AMP 2 as well, but it seems to be more of a euphoric recreational product vs. fat burner/nootropic.

With geranamine, caffeine, and zingerone, when I take enough AMP 2, I feel 'high' and slightly out of focus. For ppl who have taken Clear Shot before, you know what I mean when the zingerone hits. It smells like mustard actually.

I'll keep testing AMP 2, but I gotta say for practicality reasons AMP 1 is better in work/studying applications and I like it better. I was kinda on 'cloud 9' and 'high' on my drive in to work after I took (2) capsules this morning.

I don't get quite as 'stoned' off AMP 1.
Damn, bro, so it's a legal high, huh ?! ;)

I tried out 3-4 clear shots myself, and that intense burning sensation in my throat is worse than when I get an ALA cap stuck in my throat and it dissolves there.

So how does it feel to take AMP 2 prior to working out or doing cardio ? Increased energy, or simply a euphoric 'hiiiiiiiiigh' feeling with no purpose ?!

I've got a long day of studying ahead of myself .. I've already got my AMP bottle in front of me !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Damn, bro, so it's a legal high, huh ?! ;)

I tried out 3-4 clear shots myself, and that intense burning sensation in my throat is worse than when I get an ALA cap stuck in my throat and it dissolves there.

So how does it feel to take AMP 2 prior to working out or doing cardio ? Increased energy, or simply a euphoric 'hiiiiiiiiigh' feeling with no purpose ?!

I've got a long day of studying ahead of myself .. I've already got my AMP bottle in front of me !

haha, no kidding right ?

When I take AMP 2 for cardio, I've been sweating harder than with AMP 1. This also might be from the zingerone.

You know when you feel dazed and just out of it ? That's about the best way I can describe taking AMP 2. I get that feeling when I take 2+ caps of AMP 2. I can't say that AMP 2 is a good pre-workout. It just 'stones' me a little too much and makes me feel light-headed.

AMP 1, on the other hand, is pretty good for pre-workouts.

......I think today I'm going to pick up another bottle of the original one that I was testing first.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The energy that I get is clean, even with higher doses.

I just seem to lose focus off of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.