Reaper's PlasmaJet review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is not going to be anything too elaborate. I tried Gaspari Nutrition's PlasmaJet and after 4 servings I didn't get anything from it that I would consider to be 'substantial'. Furthermore, this is my fault as if you read on the PlasmaJet box it says something to the effect of 'For optimal results use SuperPump250......'

So PlasmaJet, the 'final blow' to the nitric oxide category needs to be stacked with SuperPump250 another nitric oxide product ? WTF ?

Something allegedly so strong it only needs to be used every other day needs another nitric oxide product with it ? WTF ?

This should have been a heads up for me that I neglected to notice.

Save your money. Put it into your gas tank or buy chicken.

Hugz & KiSSeS xoxoxoxo

Love,
-ReaperX

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine gave me a free box (what it's worth) and it didn't do Squat for me. I felt NO effect. Great packaging.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine gave me a free box (what it's worth) and it didn't do Squat for me. I felt NO effect. Great packaging.
Ever since the Russian's released that study that showed that fancy packaging was known to create a 500% increase in testosterone, I was excited to see it occur with PlasmaJet.

...........it didn't.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Actually you need to stack Cytolean, SizeOn, SuperPump, Halodrol Liquigels, AND PlasmaJet together for any effect. Then you are good to go pro.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually you need to stack Cytolean, SizeOn, SuperPump, Halodrol Liquigels, AND PlasmaJet together for any effect. Then you are good to go pro.
Well damn, I neglected to add all those other products. No wonder why it didn't work. Oh yeah I think Novadex XT needs to be added in as well.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Dammit, I missed one. That would actually be pct from this brutal blitz cycle. Maybe that pirate idiot can undertake this vicious cycle?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

It is for Red Rider. It appears since I did not use SizeOn and Superpump it is my fault. Damn it.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
My IQ just dropped dramatically after reading that. Good stuff

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Red could not be more gullible. Seriously? Eight weeks off to "clear"your system. Poor Kid I bet he rides the short bus.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
With cheap bulk products readily available i do not know why these products even make it off the shelves. That goes for most pre workout supps as well.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not only was he blamed, he was sucked in to buy another months worth.

Gaspari's little girly rep should get a nice raise for suckering the poor kid.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
In all fairness, The stuff I've tried from Gaspari has been great so far. Cytolean, SP-250, Size On- (pricey, but good) Novadex XT, (good AI, not so much as a straight test booster.)

Havent tried plasma jet, and their protein Intro-pro, and probably wont. Gaspari isint batting 1000. That ok.
I'd personally love to have a company where about 60% of the products I put out are considered top products in their category.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
With cheap bulk products readily available i do not know why these products even make it off the shelves. That goes for most pre workout supps as well.

Agreed. There's nothing complicated about a mix of arginine and aminos. As for pre-wo..I mostly agree although it would be a pain for me to blend and cap something RPM correctly.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. There's nothing complicated about a mix of arginine and aminos. As for pre-wo..I mostly agree although it would be a pain for me to blend and cap something RPM correctly.
True. I was really only refering to BA, Cit Malate, creatine, AAKG etc. If i want a pick me up i'll just pop a caffiene pill.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Seems most reviews for this product suck, ill skip it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If there was a video of this actual conversation between RedRider and Gaspari's rep, I'd pay good money to see it.

Deserusan

Deserusan

Awards
Reaper,

Why is it everytime I take a peak over here I see you bashing a Gaspari Nutrition product? Do you actually use the products or are you just another shill not paying attention to the proven efficacy of supplements like PlasmaJet and here to talk smack?

Would you like to actually discuss the "science behind the product? I'm game if you are.

Daniel
Research Assistant for Gaspari Nutrition

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reaper,

Why is it everytime I take a peak over here I see you bashing a Gaspari Nutrition product? Do you actually use the products or are you just another shill not paying attention to the proven efficacy of supplements like PlasmaJet and here to talk smack?

Would you like to actually discuss the "science behind the product? I'm game if you are.

Daniel

Daniel-

I did not take off 25 weeks prior to using PlasmaJet. I also did not stack it with SuperPump250 and SizeON.

It is very evident that the problem lies with the user (me), not the product.

I take full responsibility for the lack of results.

Thanks,

-ReaperX

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Dear Reaper,

do you actually workout? From what I see you just like to test products out and become consumer advocate. It appears you are jaded that you can deveolp a spectalur physique so instead you feel vindecated by going after supplements. Please remember most supplements are junk and they do not take the place of diet and hard work.

Take care,

TF

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Dear Reaper,

do you actually workout? From what I see you just like to test products out and become consumer advocate. It appears you are jaded that you can deveolp a spectalur physique so instead you feel vindecated by going after supplements. Please remember most supplements are junk and they do not take the place of diet and hard work.

Take care,

TF

ok.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Reaper,

Daniel
I used the product and it was WORTHLESS. Now I do not feel this way for all gaspari products i like Superpumup and Size on and LOVED the origional Halodrol-50. But this is BUNK.
I felt nothing but lighter in the wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.