REAL testosterone booster for hypogonadism

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So the doc cancelled my subscription for TRT because my levels were '10'
Arguably they have to be min 15 however this is a different debate.

So, Im after a test booster, that DOES work, within NORMAL ranges. I know fully there is no such thing as a tes booster of steroid proportions.

DAA was known to help those with low test levels right? But not not those with normal levels?
Tongkat ali and mucuna puriens help upt 10-15%
Ginseng known to be good at balancing hormones.
(Sources examine.com)

Realistic goals here - normal test levels. I feel **** without TRT and was just starting to feel 'normal' but crap NHS dont see low test as a problem

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Go see a different doctor if you have a medical condition. OTC will not do the same Things.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I am but not until march.

I want something that can keep me within normal levels.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want something now, go to a supplement web site and search for a PCT. Being on TRT is like being a strong pro-hormone cycle. You will have suppression that you will need to recover from.
If you want to go for the heavy fuel consider some clomid. This is not over the counter but has the best results.
Forget about DAA, because it does not work. They changed it from the substance that was researched (Sodium D-aspartate) because it was cheaper and had less sodium.
After a PCT go for something like Diesel Test v4. It is good all around booster with out the garbage.
You will get 12 different opinions about the best Test Booster of the week. They will have points in their favor, and it comes down to what people had the best experience with.

TSMilliner

Awards
No test booster is going to do this. You may have some luck woth a restart if you can get ahold of some Clomid (search research chemicals), however if your levels were low enough to get you on TRT to begin with there is probably an underlying cause that Clomid is not going to overcome.

It sounds like your doc is not versed in TRT as the goal of TRT is to keep you within "normal" levels, so unless you took bloodwork 2-3 weeks after last injection the results are flawed. Also any reputable TRT doc would not cut you off cold unless you were abusing which I assume is not the case.

Some form of restart protocol should have been followed. I would search out another caregiver that is more up to speed on TRT as typically once you are on it, there is no coming off only fine tuning to get all of your levels in line. Typically Test, plus an AI, and HCG though the latter is debated by some.

I would make it a mission to find a way to get back on, as I went through the same thing once myself and you will find yourself quickly feeling disinterested in most things you currently enjoyed while on TRT... It can even lead to depression like symptoms.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So the doc cancelled my subscription for TRT because my levels were '10'
Arguably they have to be min 15 however this is a different debate.

So, Im after a test booster, that DOES work, within NORMAL ranges. I know fully there is no such thing as a tes booster of steroid proportions.

DAA was known to help those with low test levels right? But not not those with normal levels?
Tongkat ali and mucuna puriens help upt 10-15%
Ginseng known to be good at balancing hormones.
(Sources examine.com)

Realistic goals here - normal test levels. I feel **** without TRT and was just starting to feel 'normal' but crap NHS dont see low test as a problem
daa has so much mixed info... personally its awful for me (even in pct).

CEL M-test is one of the most comprehensive on teh market and contains many ingredients that have been proven beneficial not just to test, but to general health, mood, and well-being. The only other thing I would reccomend is forskolin as it has been shown to be effective as well for a multitude of things.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is going to work as well as TRT. You could look into Clomid and a Test Booster like Rebirth or MTest to bump those levels up and keep you feeling good, but other than that your best bet is to grab a t booster that has you feeling you like your on TRT, without actually being on it.

I.e increased libido, wellbeing etc etc