Ready4War caps V2 tester thread...u want to sign up!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Im in Buffalo, New York so I am still waiting on mine, I will put the link in this post when I get them. Thanks Again Chuck

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im in southern cali, awaiting mine still, but the mail hasnt arrived here yet, so i may have them within an hour.

Chuprachabra

Chuprachabra

Awards
I just received mine and I live in Colorado. I can't wait to try R4W tommorow.

Thanks Chuck

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last 2 years.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/79396-m-drol-h.html

2) List your past pre-workout stim products used and if you normally train with a pre-workout stim product.

- Currently only using Scivation Vasocharge and Xtend pre- and intra-workout. I've never taken any pre-workout stim products in capsule form before ..

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product.

- I'm ready when you are . .

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha . . ok, nevermind .. I never updated my browser . . .

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
alright, ill just elaborate on the intensity of the product, and whatever else i feel on it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mine will start monday...its at the mail room on campus so ill pick it up and put up a log this weekend...thanx!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today. Will Start on Monday after work. I will need it, got bigwigs in town=extra work for the rest of us.