Ready to hit a Gold Mine? Well, then are you ready for more Yellow Gold?!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Another 150 grams ordered, and got in on the kwik carb special. Should be a great combo.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I also use "00" caps and with tampering 500 mg's fit in nicely.
Like Rivet wrote it's quite messy so dry hands is a must. I think I will get some powdered gloves for my next run.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also use "00" caps and with tampering 500 mg's fit in nicely.
Like Rivet wrote it's quite messy so dry hands is a must. I think I will get some powdered gloves for my next run.
Powdered gloves or just latex in general work great.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
No, this is not a limited run, but stock definitely varies. So, pick some up while you have chance.
I'm glad to hear that. I bought 150 grams...should last a week....just kidding.

In my opinion, this would make an excellent NutraCap. I'd also like to see you do the salbutiamine. Although, the mess factor would make YG the more popular.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear that. I bought 150 grams...should last a week....just kidding.

In my opinion, this would make an excellent NutraCap. I'd also like to see you do the salbutiamine. Although, the mess factor would make YG the more popular.
I agree, I would gladly pay more for some caps.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I would gladly pay more for some caps.
Well, my initial reaction is the same. However, I have a theory. Many people who tried Yellow Gold and then the later versions of AP have reported that the YG was more effective. My theory is that something about tasting the YG is partially responsible for the effect (taste can have powerful physiological changes on the body). Just a theory (simpler theory is that the YG formula was just more effective).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this a re-occuring thing with USP?. I know I like the old Powerful a lot better than the new version. According some posts on here I am not the only one either...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
not trying to start a controversy here, but anyone else think yellow gold is just berberine? I have had both and don't really seem to see a difference

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
not trying to start a controversy here, but anyone else think yellow gold is just berberine? I have had both and don't really seem to see a difference
Curious as well.

Literally the day before YG came back in stock, I made an order with berb in it. My order sat for a few days because bulk p-full was 2-4 shipper.

When it did ship, it shipped with 50g of YG for 15$ instead of 50g of berb.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Well, my initial reaction is the same. However, I have a theory. Many people who tried Yellow Gold and then the later versions of AP have reported that the YG was more effective. My theory is that something about tasting the YG is partially responsible for the effect (taste can have powerful physiological changes on the body). Just a theory (simpler theory is that the YG formula was just more effective).
Does it taste that bad?

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being bad) I would place bulk cissus at about 7 or 8. Liquid nolvadex (dont use it anymore but I did once) was about a 9 or 10.

Where would YG fit in?

Things like ALCAR, Na-RALA are like 2 or 3. I normally just dump it in my mouth with liquid already in it and slam it back like a shot then chase it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I would say YG is worse than liquid chems IME, but obviously taste is a very subjective thing. Very bitter and will stay in your mouth for awhile and is hard to cover. For example, if you have experience with bulk CEE, it's pretty disgusting. I was able to mix it with crystal light and didn't even mind it anymore. I tried the same with the YG and it was still disgusting

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I would say YG is worse than liquid chems IME, but obviously taste is a very subjective thing. Very bitter and will stay in your mouth for awhile and is hard to cover. For example, if you have experience with bulk CEE, it's pretty disgusting. I was able to mix it with crystal light and didn't even mind it anymore. I tried the same with the YG and it was still disgusting
I dont mix anything... I just slam it down. Swallow it with a mouthfull of OJ or other high citric acid mixture. One Gulp, dump it in mouth, then chase.

dry powder works well this way. The liquid nolva would spread quickly in liquid and taste horrible. CEE is not that bad to me using this method. I dont see why anyone would mix any bad tasting powder. Its all the same. Why make yourself suffer?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Does it taste that bad?

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being bad) I would place bulk cissus at about 7 or 8. Liquid nolvadex (dont use it anymore but I did once) was about a 9 or 10.

Where would YG fit in?

Things like ALCAR, Na-RALA are like 2 or 3. I normally just dump it in my mouth with liquid already in it and slam it back like a shot then chase it.
It's an 11. However, after a couple weeks I actually grew to like it....but the first time I tried it, I was horrified at how persistently rank it was.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's an 11. However, after a couple weeks I actually grew to like it....but the first time I tried it, I was horrified at how persistently rank it was.
You are quite the sick masochist. I admitted defeat trying to flavoring Berberine.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
If we could clear this up it would be great. I know a lot of people are wondering. Is there a difference between this yellow gold and berberine? If not, are you still planning to sell berberine?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I dont mix anything... I just slam it down. Swallow it with a mouthfull of OJ or other high citric acid mixture. One Gulp, dump it in mouth, then chase.

dry powder works well this way. The liquid nolva would spread quickly in liquid and taste horrible. CEE is not that bad to me using this method. I dont see why anyone would mix any bad tasting powder. Its all the same. Why make yourself suffer?
I parachute it. Thanks to mulletsoldier I don't even remember what bulk powders taste like :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Does it taste that bad?

Where would YG fit in?

Haha if you place Cissus at 7-8 then YG bulk would be 20 ;)
I don't mind the taste but I can see how people would think its gross.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Curious as well.

Literally the day before YG came back in stock, I made an order with berb in it. My order sat for a few days because bulk p-full was 2-4 shipper.

When it did ship, it shipped with 50g of YG for 15$ instead of 50g of berb.
BUMP

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Definitely gonna have to pick some of this up next order, along with the bulk XF hopefully!

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
its not so bad if you have something warm to take it with, i didn't mind it with some green tea or black coffee.
That is the secret if you are not gonna cap it, I just down it with coffee
This is just in time for my summer cut with Leviathan and Poseidon might as well throw some Yellow Gold into the mix:food:

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Take/eat complex carbs 15 minutes after dosing.
I know that, but berberine hinders protein synthesis and people were taking BCAAs or leucine to counteract that. Just curious if this held true with YG.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since YG is a constitute of Ber the increased AMP-K activation would probably be similiar as well. However, I've only heard of increased glycogen and muscle belly size and no decrease in muscle tissue size. Haven't noticed it myself, so the protein synthesis inhibitor aspects are IMO nill and could probably be overridden by the increased glycogen and muscle fuel source anyway. If your worried about it, then supplementing with BCAA's or Leucine would be fine.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
im in for 150g of YG for $30. Im gonna cap it @ 500-750mg in "OOO" caps and dose it just like AP when i had it.

awesome

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Where can you buy edible starch paper or edible rice paper and stuff like that? Are they available at grocery stores or anything? I just don't want to have to order it online and wait for it to come as I need it now, plus I'm trying to find it at a common store rather than one of those one per state/country stores that are impossible to find lol. Any help is greatly appreciated!

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I used toilet-paper(uncolored and unbleached) for a while when parachuting. Don't now if it's a good way to go but I was fine...

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I used toilet-paper(uncolored and unbleached) for a while when parachuting. Don't now if it's a good way to go but I was fine...
I was thinking about doing that for now until I can find some paper, but I was googleing if its safe to eat toilet paper without chewing it at all and couldn't really find a definite answer anywhere. I have the angel soft 2-ply double rolls here and they are "septic-safe" and unscented according to the packaging. I don't wanna choke on the TP now lol. Still hoping to find a local place that sells edible rice or starch paper or something so I don't have to use TP :(

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I think it could be possible to use the sea-weed sheats you use for sushi if you put some water on it first and fold it. I guess you can find it anywhere.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can you buy edible starch paper or edible rice paper and stuff like that? Are they available at grocery stores or anything? I just don't want to have to order it online and wait for it to come as I need it now, plus I'm trying to find it at a common store rather than one of those one per state/country stores that are impossible to find lol. Any help is greatly appreciated!
A cake supply/bakery supply should have them. They use edible inks to print pictures onto the paper to make picture cakes.

Another option would be Egg Roll wrappers.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
A cake supply/bakery supply should have them. They use edible inks to print pictures onto the paper to make picture cakes.

Another option would be Egg Roll wrappers.
Well, my local Sweetbay has a bakery in it, hopefully it has baking supplies as well! Thanks :thumbsup:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Well, my local Sweetbay has a bakery in it, hopefully it has baking supplies as well! Thanks :thumbsup:
Where in florida are you brotha... Still waiting for ours to convert to Sweetbay :woohoo:

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Where in florida are you brotha... Still waiting for ours to convert to Sweetbay :woohoo:
I'm in gainesville. The local Kash & Kerry just turned into a SweetBay like 2 weeks ago hehe. What about yo?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just throw it in some water and down it.
Or buy a cap-em-quick....I use the OOO size and that allows me to put anywhere from 500-900mg in there depending on how much i tamp it.....I like the bigger pills anyway....more flexibility

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
bought 150g...gonna stack with Sesathin for a recompish effect. Is this worth taking on cycle, or should I save it for PCT with my CEE & Alpha Drive?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The only thing the Gators are good for is Gatoraid...GO DAWGS...HOO HOO HOO! Sorry, I am not trying to start any wars. ;) At least they brought the champonship back home to the SEC.

Orlando right now, but G-ville during the school year. Go Gators!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i find it almost impossible to get less than 6-700 mg in the 00 caps. I've tamp and tamp, and I can not get it any where other than between 6-700mg ... the pf bulk, i was getting this around 550mg...

Dunno how you can only get 500 in the 000's...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
bought 150g...gonna stack with Sesathin for a recompish effect. Is this worth taking on cycle, or should I save it for post cycle therapy with my CEE & Alpha Drive?
Supposedly there is some level of interference with protein synthesis. There's debate about whether this happens at all and if so, how large the effect is. Just letting you know FWIW. Personally, I use it while on cycle.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Orlando right now, but G-ville during the school year. Go Gators!!
ahh nice, I'm from Kissimmee. I'm stuck in gville doing summer A, but its cool, got some easy classes like Weight Training I LOL. I'm just doing it cuz UF requires summer credit hours..super gay :frustrate

The only thing the Gators are good for is Gatoraid...GO DAWGS...HOO HOO HOO! Sorry, I am not trying to start any wars. ;) At least they brought the champonship back home to the SEC.
haha, at least you're in the SEC so you get to share in the glory a little bit. Sucks for every other conference like the Big East and Big 10 that think they are the best and end up overrated each and every year :p You guys should have a huge sale on everything at NP to celebrate the gators winning 3 championships! Or atleast offer the sale to all the gators :afro: haha

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i find it almost impossible to get less than 6-700 mg in the 00 caps. I've tamp and tamp, and I can not get it any where other than between 6-700mg ... the pf bulk, i was getting this around 550mg...

Dunno how you can only get 500 in the 000's...
oh, im sorry. Didnt mean to confuse you. I was trying to say that with the OOO i can manage the mg amount. Yes definitely i can get way more than 500mg in there.....i usually get around 750 - 1200mg easily....

btw, i just opened my BULK YG and just grabbed a 1/4tsp and dumped it in my mouth and drank it down with some water....well, let me just say this.....U BETTER CAP THIS STUFF....holy moly....easily may be the worst tasting stuff in the creation of mankind. Dog poo poo is 2 on a scale of 1-10...YG is like 46!!!

:sick:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
ahh nice, I'm from Kissimmee. I'm stuck in gville doing summer A, but its cool, got some easy classes like Weight Training I LOL. I'm just doing it cuz UF requires summer credit hours..super gay :frustrate
Curious... what high school did you go to? I went to high school in Kissimmee.