Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need me some radiate please!!! Broke and would love the appetite suppression. Lmk what i gotta do to get a tub and ill do it ;)
Post pictures of juggs !!! It's that easy !!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got my radiate on Monday, unfortunately it looks like it clumped up a bit. No longer really a scoopable powder. Tried chopping it up a bit with a knife, but this was the results lol. Luckily, I have a small magic bullet blender that I put it in and I think I got it squared away. Looking forward to giving this a good run!

Thanks again, and thanks for the hand written note, Monte!

View attachment 157952
Was it sitting in a mailbox for a few days? Keep it in the freezer to help keep the moisture from causing more clumping. Sorry to see that bro!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Was it sitting in a mailbox for a few days? Keep it in the freezer to help keep the moisture from causing more clumping. Sorry to see that bro!
Nope, it wasn't sitting out. My magic bullet worked like a charm though! The cherry slush tastes amazing!

I'll be sure to start my log soon. :)

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Where can I get samples? New Dad here(poor) who wants to get rid of the dad bod thing going but

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^ I try to keep all of my supplement powders in the freezer to keep them from drawing moisture and clumping up. Sometimes, my wife will put them in the pantry instead but I wind up getting them back in the freezer. Lol!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
This^^ I try to keep all of my supplement powders in the freezer to keep them from drawing moisture and clumping up. Sometimes, my wife will put them in the pantry instead but I wind up getting them back in the freezer. Lol!
Sometimes an awesome product you got to put in a little work for something truly amazing :) lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was on The Real Gossip,radio show last night. They asked Me what was the best Fat burner on the market that I have ever taken, and I told them about RXSsupplement,Radiate..The Best Fat Burner on the Market..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$25.00??? YOU GUYS MUST BE INSANE!!!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Mannnnn I so want a tub but I’m not willing to pay £20 for shipping haha

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is One of the many people that I introduce to Radiate!

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
pissed i missed out on this one. def getting a jug after alpha lean

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm moving to Atlanta from DC soon. A whole new office/city to push Radiate onto!