READY, SET, RADIATE!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried the original orange flavor which was tiiight. Then my wife stole my jug and cashed it haha.

You guys have any samples of the new flavors? Haven’t tried either

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, is there anybody relatively new to the forum who's struggling with weight loss looking for something to help curb cravings and help suppress appetite?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this open to people in Canada as well?
We love our friends North of the boarder. However, for this promo we are keeping it in the US.

But make sure you sign up for our once in a blue moon emails because there will be one coming in a month or two with something you won’t want to miss out on!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
So, is there anybody relatively new to the forum who's struggling with weight loss looking for something to help curb cravings and help suppress appetite?
How new we talking? I've only been here since May and am currently finishing up an 8 week cut. I have 4 weeks left on it! Could definitely extend that out a bit with some sweet ass cherry slush radiate. :D

I originally lost about 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist 4 years ago. I've gotten leaner and leaner, but still around 20% BF and I'm finding it difficult to get below that. It was a lot easier to lose weight when you have a LOT of weight to lose, but not so easy when you're getting lower. I don't even know how these dudes get sub-10%!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
How new we talking? I've only been here since May and am currently finishing up an 8 week cut. I have 4 weeks left on it! Could definitely extend that out a bit with some sweet ass cherry slush radiate. :D

I originally lost about 100lbs and 12 inches around my waist 4 years ago. I've gotten leaner and leaner, but still around 20% BF and I'm finding it difficult to get below that. It was a lot easier to lose weight when you have a LOT of weight to lose, but not so easy when you're getting lower. I don't even know how these dudes get sub-10%!
It’s mainly diet bro

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
It’s mainly diet bro
Indeed. I guess I'm having trouble figuring out my calories. 1800 seemed to work when I was overweight to lose weight, but now it seems like it's too low and my metabolism slows down. My diet itself is clean. I live by myself so it's really easy to eat fairly boring and consume the same meals. =P

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Indeed. I guess I'm having trouble figuring out my calories. 1800 seemed to work when I was overweight to lose weight, but now it seems like it's too low and my metabolism slows down. My diet itself is clean. I live by myself so it's really easy to eat fairly boring and consume the same meals. =P
I'm 5'5" and 190lbs at the moment I seam to loose about 1800 per day .

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
1800 is too low for anyone for a long period! Man I cut with just a few hundred calories under and upping cardio, fasted cardio and drinking more water!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
1800 is too low for anyone for a long period! Man I cut with just a few hundred calories under and upping cardio, fasted cardio and drinking more water!
I drink a minimum of 1gallon if not more than that. Been doing fasted cardio, using HGH Frag, etc.. I am leaning out for sure. I might just be too picky haha. It's been a solid 4 weeks and I've fluctuated between 208-215lbs, but I've been researching S23 and now onto dien diol, so those are definitely keeping muscle mass on, glycogen, etc....so I'm basically having to ignore the scale as I'm losing fat and putting on muscle with about 2150 calories. Actually just about to raise it a little bit to boost that metabolism before bringing it back down a smidge.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried and love. Great opportunity here for those who have not

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid product and the owners aren't too terribly bad either. ;)
Anyone that hasn't tried it should jump on this opportunity!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright SFreed TheMyth, who should we pick? I’m ready to see somebody get LIT!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Could you sort some samples out here for the UK? I'm willing to pay the shipping

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
got some of the samples.... looks like I'll be radiating today... thanx MonteRXS

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is prosampler still going on? Because the website domain seems to be expired.
It's not expired and yes. The website is just about finished and we will have an email list sign up for $5 off first kit. And we will also be sponsoring AM and have giveaways and promos soon!

Sorry to derail the thread monte!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is awesome, good luck to the winners/loggers.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack who?

LOL but really Radiate is the best cutting aid hands down...

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Radiate is good stuff. I've been Radiating since February and has really helped me lean out. I love that a tub last forever.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack who?

LOL but really Radiate is the best cutting aid hands down...
Unfortunately, for some people like me, ephedrine produces what's called a "paradoxical drug reaction" and it puts me to sleep. I take some before bed to clear my sinuses lol.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, for some people like me, ephedrine produces what's called a "paradoxical drug reaction" and it puts me to sleep. I take some before bed to clear my sinuses lol.
oh dear.... lol hopefully Radiate wouldn't do that! I cannot sit down taking this stuff!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I got my radiate a couple days ago, wow the appetite control is no joke and I normally dont get any appetite control from supplements (Bloodshred actually made me hungrier)

The other thing i am noticing with this is a burning sensation after drinking it, is that like capsicum or something? < i say this because ive only ever had it with one other supplement and it had capsicum in it... lastly my balls seem to atrophy after taking this for an hour or so, any reason for this? haha

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I got my radiate a couple days ago, wow the appetite control is no joke and I normally dont get any appetite control from supplements (Bloodshred actually made me hungrier)

The other thing i am noticing with this is a burning sensation after drinking it, is that like capsicum or something? < i say this because ive only ever had it with one other supplement and it had capsicum in it... lastly my balls seem to atrophy after taking this for an hour or so, any reason for this? haha
Burn is from an extra spicy batch from Genabolix Paradoxine.

RIP ball sack.... stims to blame.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get a lot of shrinkage when using high stimulant pre workouts also, it's odd. Lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I use Radiate, Mine get bigger and Loaded.. Lol!!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I use Radiate, Mine get bigger and Loaded.. Lol!!
Normally anything with citrulline has my balls dragging on the floor and ready to go haha, might add some more to counter act this

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely going to throw in my app for this. I have logged several products in the past (including a few DHEA-based PH's) and love to test new stim-heavy PWOs by taking them 20-30 minutes before doing cardio and lifting weights. I'm especially eager to try a new DMHA-based PWO to see how it compares to DMAA, which always gave me a great run and/or workout but made me crash hard afterwards.

GIJane1928

Awards
TheMyth loved my samples. Taste is amazing... Great energy and focus. Definitely changing to this!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't sure if the Radiate tubs have been shipped out yet, but I was just going to leave a brief note to say that I haven't received any packages yet. Looking forward to starting a log as soon as I've had a chance to try the product. :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MonteRXS TheMyth

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see how everyone responds to it. You get a lot of reps pushing products on AM, so you get used to seeing the same products mentioned over and over. I assumed Radiate was similar because everyone loved it so much... And then I tried it. Now I tell everyone remotely interested in working out and losing weight about it, even in real life. As an IF-er, this stuff is magic from appetite suppression alone. Then you add the flavor, energy, and fat burning goodness... I hope all of you about to do a log feel the same.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Well, I definitely don't need the appetite suppression portion of it as my appetite seems pretty suppressed as it is from all the other stimulants lol. But it has a pretty solid ingredient profile, and I love some cherry slushy (not that I've enjoyed one in years), so I'm really looking forward to trying this out when it gets here!

I have a solid 4 weeks left on this 12 week cut so I'm hoping to really utilize it for a final push. Down 18lbs thus far.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see how everyone responds to it. You get a lot of reps pushing products on AM, so you get used to seeing the same products mentioned over and over. I assumed Radiate was similar because everyone loved it so much... And then I tried it. Now I tell everyone remotely interested in working out and losing weight about it, even in real life. As an IF-er, this stuff is magic from appetite suppression alone. Then you add the flavor, energy, and fat burning goodness... I hope all of you about to do a log feel the same.
YUP! This is why I became a REP because this stuff is the best thing I have found on the market for appetite and mood booster, tons of energy. I have been able to prolong my cut for an extra 6 weeks because its just....EASY!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get a lot of reps pushing products on AM, so you get used to seeing the same products mentioned over and over.
Would you be interested in talking about how you can start your own business, only work when YOU want to and make money off of other people's work? If so, I would love to talk to you about IPA Essential Oils and how they have totally changed my life!

Yes, this is a joke! Sorry to get your hopes up TheMyth

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Got my radiate on Monday, unfortunately it looks like it clumped up a bit. No longer really a scoopable powder. Tried chopping it up a bit with a knife, but this was the results lol. Luckily, I have a small magic bullet blender that I put it in and I think I got it squared away. Looking forward to giving this a good run!

Thanks again, and thanks for the hand written note, Monte!

Radiate.jpg

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I need me some radiate please!!! Broke and would love the appetite suppression. Lmk what i gotta do to get a tub and ill do it ;)