reading a lot of threads... common theme. Superdrol and hypoglycemia. Here is a story

The Machine

Awards
This is copy and pasted from my reply on another thread. But after continual reading other threads with similiar problems, I thought I should post it as a thread in and of itself. This was directed to a person on superdrol who was feeling nauseated, and weak, and didnt understand why.

I am a cardiac nurse/general med surg and what you described was all the clinical symptoms of hypoglycemia. I have had an alztimer patient go into hypoglycemic shock on route from the er. They came in nauseated, weak, confused. Low and behold, bloodsuger was like 25. ER thought it was alztimers (spelling) and a gi complication (she had a history of peptic ulcers) and low hemogolbin and hematocrit. She had blood in her stool from the stomach bleed. (nothing having anything to do with superdrol. Just saying that the weakness, nausea, confusion was more related to low bloodsuger than anything else, while the er thought it was from low blood in her body). Within 15 minutes of her being on my floor she became unresponsive. That was low bloodsuger. The cure was direct injection of suger.. aka an amp of d50 into her bloodstream. Within 5 minutes she was responsive, though confused still. If I hadnt of thought of low bloodsuger, she could of died. Later it was found in her history she had diabetes. Im still pissed at the er for overlooking that. anyway Im venting, back to my point...

From what I understand, Superdrol sucks the sugers from your blood and shoots them right into your muscles. If you dont have a steady supply of simple and complex carbs from your digestive tract to your blood, you wont have enough suger in your bloodstream left over for your brain. (simply put) You get weak, nauseated, hungry. Thats why you felt better after gatoraid.

What happened to that lady is more drastic than what could happen on a low to moderate carb/superdrol cycle to the typical person... aka you. Your not diabetic, so it wouldnt hit you as hard, but it will hit you, as it did. But I truly pity the person with undiagnosed type 2 diabeties, and especially type 1 who is using superdrol.

Myself, Im doing a superdrol, 4-ad, max lmg stack... its working great, but Im also eating smart. Lots of water, very lean protien, and a balanced combo of complex, simple carbs.

I make sure I drink a protien shake of skim milk with a banana blended in and a small spoonfull of rasbery jam. This gives me protien and simple carbs. I also have like 4 crackers for the complex carbs. I do this about 5 minutes after my workout.

An hour and a half later I eat a meal with brownrice, whole wheat pasta or whole grain bread for complex carbs, vegtables as a side dish for simple carbs, and chicken, steak, pork or fish for my protien. This takes care of hypoglycemia, and seems to be maintaining my health greatly.

Best of luck to you, and eat smart, sleep well, and train inteligently when your doing these steroids.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Excellent post :thumbsup:

{{{ listen to your body }}}

hyoogeness

Awards
wait what does a diabetic woman who didn't eat properly have to do with a healthy male using superdrol?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've never eaten as dirty as I have on a cycle as I have with this SD cycle...it's almost necessary just to keep me going and in a decent mood. M1T was far worse, IMO, but they both can catch you off guard. I carry some granola bars or some other form of carbs just in case.

The Machine

Awards
wait what does a diabetic woman who didn't eat properly have to do with a healthy male using superdrol?...

because her initial signs and symptems were of hypoglycemia, something that superdrol can inflict on people who do not take carbs properly. weakness, irritability, nausea... so forth. Im tired, Ill explain more later if I really need to. just reread my post and think a minute.

dycegame

Awards
Ok Doc, first and foremost let me disclaim what I'm about to say by 1st stating this only my second post here and 2- I came here to learn how to best safely and effectively take my training to the next level after 12 years of pumping iron. I am a type 1 diabetic and have never taken any ph or aas, however I have always been told that steroids increase your blood sugar. I couldn't even get a prescription for a nasal inhaler at one point. If some one is already prone to high blood sugar, couldn't this stuff balance it out? Oh, and I just posted a new thread asking more general questions about hypoglecemia and hyperglycemia. I'd appreciate it if you could toss ur 2 cents in doc and teach me something